Thread: Exquisite

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exquisite

Have you guys found this place a bit hit and miss? Was here recently and had a hot little columbian, very petite and wouldn't allow any extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh this place has had its ups and downs over the years, in my opinion this place was at one stage the best overall shop in Brisbane.. Some of the best girls use to work here ended up moving onto other shops or quit. Last few times have been a hit and miss. They been open for a long time so they obviously doing something right.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A has been shop

Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Yeh this place has had its ups and downs over the years, in my opinion this place was at one stage the best overall shop in Brisbane.. Some of the best girls use to work here ended up moving onto other shops or quit. Last few times have been a hit and miss. They been open for a long time so they obviously doing something right.
    Agree, if they want to stay in business in the future better improve their services and MO. Better options close by.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hit n miss

Been to this place a few years back and they had a cute jap chick who worked there. Great massage average english but i had a good few times ended up daty. She left and never to be found again. Been there a few months back and got a massage from a skinny chinese ml who did topless no touching =/ worst experience and obviously was not thinking with the right head. Been here again last month and had a hk chick who was only average. YMYM