Thread: Baby @278 Club – Young petite Chinese GND

Junior Member(有D料到)

Baby @278 Club – Young petite Chinese GND

Messaged via wechat(club278) on the morning of opening and got return message to book via SMS.(Same arrangement as Ginza310) Made booking with Baby who other bros on this forum have commented as Nova from M5/42G.

As other brothers have mentioned also; everything was new and the room had the night skyline of various cities, round bed and mirror on the ceiling. I was lead to the room by the brother behind the counter while Baby was intercommed to meet us at the room. At the door I was met with the girl from the description and pictures on wechat.
    Baby is in her early twenties, a petite 5’5 with natural B-cups and cute bubble butt.

The session was on point with BBBJ in the shower, DFK on the bed, long DD, long BBBJ, great Cowgirl, sexy riding on the edge of the bed, and finished in mish.
    It was all fantastic Ginza standard service, but like the girls in the other after reports so far, she had a full bush which was not terrible, just not what you would expect at Ginza.
    Baby was friendly, chatty, and generally great fun to be with. She wouldn’t be out of place if you saw her in the 310 shop.

The buzz and excitement was well worth the frantic vibe of the new shop. There were little things that they will probably need to work out, eg floor mat for outside the shower, background music/speaker, etc. All in all a fun and good visit for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this place is getting popular straight away, what a frenzy
    I did my duty last night and could see punters going in and out all the time

I wonder if Baby is the most popular there at the moment since I heard her name being shouted left and right the entire time I was there.

@xboyx who did you end up seeing?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    I wonder if Baby is the most popular there at the moment since I heard her name being shouted left and right the entire time I was there.

@xboyx who did you end up seeing?
    K Chloe as I think she is the best there in term of body and look. I'll write AR on her.