Dior - Attractive, firm body and very passionate

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 20th October 2017

Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/dior.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, firm body, lovely curvy figure, no babies, C cup enhanced titties, nice erect dark nipples

Pussy : Stubble map of Tassie, shaved pussy lips

Roster : Wed – Sun inclusive

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY

Review:

With all the reviews of Dior I figured I needed to give her a road test.

I managed to get a booking for Friday and it was the usual 533 zoo of girls and punters everywhere.

Dior presented well in her orange bikini. A little fuller figure that I had imagined, but a very nice firm body.

Nice kiss and hug hello. I fired up the music and a strobe light but Dior wasn’t keen on the strobe. She isn’t a party girl but we did have a lovely dance together.

Dior is certainly touchie feelie and very passionate. However you will need to bring all your years of experience, and your best sensitive love making skills with you to fully enjoy the encounter.

I tried for my favorite doggie DATY and Dior wasn’t real happy about this with lots of ticklish giggles and legs closed behavior. I very, very gently and slowly persevered and wow it sure paid off. I even managed some very intense overhead DATY and 69. She is slow sensitive lover. Don’t rush it.

As others have observed it just feels fantastic be in a room naked with such an attractive beach babe. I could gaze into her cute face forever - well for as long as I could afford it anyways.

Mish, cowgirl, doggie and standing doggie were all fun. Corner of the bed would have to be the highlight when I achieved the optimum penetration angle. This was now a challenge to see how long I could last and enjoy the moment.

Cowgirl finale and I was done but Dior kept grinding away for some minutes until she was also satisfied. “You number one”. Yup I bet you don’t tell that to all the guys - only me.

Very limited English. Attractive. Firm body and very passionate. The kind of girl you would be happy taking home.

Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    I just had to make a return visit to see Dior. There are just so a many fantastic girls on the circuit at the moment and there just isn’t enough time or money to go around. The 533 roster on Friday is a who’s who of energiser bunnies – at least those whose talents I have personally sampled. Dior, Helen, Sheri, Paulina. Whew. Was my first session with Dior really that good?

Well yes it was. What a fun girl. A real Girl Friend Experience.

I don’t think Dior realises how hot she really is. During the session I had her naked in high heels and she just looks fabulous. However, she didn’t quite know how to catwalk model to show off her assets. Just such a cutie.

I really can’t add more to my previous review of Dior. Attractive, good body, affectionate, passionate, great fun, excellent lover. I really do want to take her home.

Beijing beauty with sweet GFE Dior in today 30/5

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Dior - Size 6,DD+ cup,slim,169CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. Returning Beijing beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with an added cheeky service DTBBBJ with CIM and has a very nice mag model body, tall, slim with a natural DD+ bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Dior's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this WEDNESDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991