Person's Name : WENDY

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes - http://244paddington.com.au/wendy/

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, Huge tits, stunning

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Prelude:

You know, sometimes, on the odd occasion, you go for a punt and something doesn't go quite right.. Well, I had one of those and it was quite a shocker of a punt at that! Shit happens and you start to lose a bit of confidence in yourself and your abilities and you find you need one or two things:

1. A good flogging to get your mind back into the business at hand , or

2. You need to go and see Wendy at 244!

I, personally, have always preferred option 2 as Wendy is the Orgasm Queen of 244. Anyways, last week I rock up to 244 only to be greeted by the delightful Angela, I was feeling a bit down and out. My go to girl Eva wasn't working that night, in fact, I haven't seen Eva for over a month now and I must say that I getting a bit pissed off about that! Anyways, Angela could see that I wasn't my normal banterous self (fuck me, I didn't even make a pass at Angela!!) and she knew exactly what I needed... She calls to Wendy out the back and asks her to come and say hello to A&L.

Well, in walks Wendy, she is wearing an outfit that accentuates the shape of her body. Wendy seees that it is me and promptly walks over and give me a lovely hug. I return her hug and give a bit of a kiss, she can see that I am not my normal self. I gave her the nod and she promptly led me upstairs to my favourite room... no. 1 !

Review:

Wendy starts to give me some lovely kisses and then suggests that we hop in the shower and clean ourselves up. Wendy gives me a coy look as she is giving RBJ a good old scrubbing and then we hop out onto the bed... Wendy looks awesome, she really is a beautiful woman. Wendy lies on the bed and I start off by covering her in gentle kisses, going lower and lower until I am very gently flicking her pussy with the tip of my tongue. Wendy begins to shudder and moan very nicely. I love Wendy because she starts referring to herself in the third person when she starts getting close to cumming. "Wendy misses little AL" she quietly says to herself, and I smile as I start going to town on one of the most orgasmic women I am fortunate enough to know! Wendy gets more and more vocal as she starts to cum for you.. "Wendy loves you!! Wendy loves you too much!!" at which point her whole body begins to shudder and she tips over into rolling orgasms where she is laughing, crying and shouting all at once!! Well, Wendy is the girl able to take anyone's mind off a shit punt and I finally get a bit of my confidence back. I look up at Wendy's face and see that she has turned a brilliant shade of purple again that points to the fact that she has just rolled from one orgasm to another! Wendy gives me a brilliant smile and I ask her to hop on top in 69. Little A&L was finally poking his head up. Wendy readily agreed and started to position herself for some double play action!

I began very gently licking her pussy again to get her to build back up to the multiple orgasms stage, Wendy can actually gauge your mood and adjust her BBBJ to suit. Today, Wendy gave me a slow, wet, long and sloppy BBBJ that I felt her lips slowly sliding up and down the shaft of good old RBJ. I began to thrust up and Wendy began a faster motion that soon had me seeing stars again! Luckily for me, I was giving enough to her sweet spot that she stopped for a few precious seconds and she was almost at the point of no return. I love 69 with Wendy because nothing stops her BBBJ, even when she starts to cum, she continues to blow me. Soon Wendy is having an orgasm as she has me deep in her throat and she is shouting around RBJ and I was actually scared that she was going to bite into RBJ!! Finally Wendy doms me up and hops on top..

Wendy on top is another experience that one most enjoy to be able to appreciate what she actually does! Wendy begin slowly enough, but after about a minute you find yourself getting pounded through the mattress and you half expect to get driven through to the floor!!! Man, she gives you a pounding that you would never expect and at one point I had to place my hands under her ass cheeks in an effort to slow her down as her thrusting got to the point of actually being very painful !! Wendy manages to grind herself on you, feeling like she is about to snap off RBJ in her efforts to cum, meanwhile, her face has changed colour again and she begins another orgasm... fuck me, I wish I could orgasm like that... sometimes being a one shot guy just sucks donkeys nuts! I give Wendy the tap on her thigh and suggest that I can finally take over.

Wendy lays on the bed and I begin my routine of slow sex and lots of caressing to bring Wendy over the line ... again! Wendy smiles up at me and begins saying "Wendy's pussy very comfortable!" ... I thought to myself "WTF does that actually mean??" seriously, WTF is a comfortable pussy? I made a mental note that I will have to ask Wendy what she actually means by that... I actually put that out of my mind as I continue my routine to give Wendy as much attention as she deserves! As I am doing my routine, I realise that Wendy is one of those fortunate women that seems to really love sex... she never suggests that she massages me or anything like that.. just pure full on sex where she can really get into a session with you!

Session is finally over, Wendy looks like she's just been put through the wringer and she smiles up at me and says, "Wendy loves you, you make Wendy's pussy very comfortable!" I finally asked her what she actually means by that and she tries to explain that once she has orgasmed so many times, her pussy feels very comfortable... I know right??? Still didn't clarify what she meant but if she was happy (and she was really happy!!) then it's great that her pussy felt comfortable!! We shower and Wendy gives me a lovely little hug and said that "Wendy still loves you!" and made me realise that if all else fails, I'll still have Wendy!!!

Conclusion:

I put Wendy up there as one of the "must see" girls of Sydney.

Her appetite for orgasms has fast became legendary and I still challenge any hot blooded DATY lover to take Wendy and walk away with any disappointment at all!

Thank you team 244Paddo for this great addition. The young girls may come and go, but few will have the experience, or pleasure, of Wendy!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Thanks Rock for the review another great one we have a lot of new pretty
    girls which customers say they want but nothing beats the service of someone like
    Wendy
    Shane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Thanks Rock for the review another great one we have a lot of new pretty
    girls which customers say they want but nothing beats the service of someone like
    Wendy
    Shane
    haha, you know, it's kind of appropriate that my 500th post is a review of Wendy !!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

I an guessing the port might be out tonight
    Smiles

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    haha, you know, it's kind of appropriate that my 500th post is a review of Wendy !!!
    Perhaps she had 500 orgasms as well.

I love Wendy. The most orgasmic girl in Sydney ?

Definitely one of the most vocal and the way that she grinds your cock hard in cowgirl so that it feels like it is going to snap is actually quite painful. When she did that with me she had three huge orgasms in about 60 seconds and I honestly thought that the pressure might snap my cock in half, it was that strong.

The word "sex maniac" was made for Wendy. Light the blue touch paper and hold on for the ride of your life.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must pay this place a visit

Play with Wendy today

Cum and see our Friday girls

Wendy is one of our star girls

Wendy has a lot of lovers

everyone loves wendy