Thread: 7 Cowper St Granville voted "better than Ginza". The punting world is shocked

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

7 Cowper St Granville voted "better than Ginza". The punting world is shocked

It's official. 7 Cowper Street is better than Ginza. I knew it all along.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f223/...-cowper-55525/

cdpro842
    Bronze Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Default Amy @ 7 Cowper
    Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 14/05/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Parramatta, Granville brothel, adult erotic massage | 7 cowper

Hours of Business : 10am to 3am

Rates : $65 for 30 minutes (review discount)

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, Missionary, Doggy, full body massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes 100%

My experience/comments : I was interested in the discount the shop was running and it seemed like a great deal, I booked an appointment at 2pm earlier today and saw the store manager called Linda which she introduced me to Amy without me even asking.

At first I was a little annoyed but she was the most youngest girl out of the bunch so it was great luck on my side. We started off with a BBBJ straight off the bat after we had our showers and she was a complete pro at it. we quickly moved onto sex and she was one of the tightest girls I've been with at a brothel I was really shocked as it was even better compared to the girls at Ginza.

I came pretty fast within 10 minutes during doggy, after that we had a quick massage and another BBBJ to send me off which was a very happy ending.

She didn't talk much and her English was really poor but she was always smiling having fun while being really into everything, I'll 100% be coming again.

My discount didn't affect the review at all but if you have the chance please take advantage of the discount it's a great bargain for the quality I got. only bad parts I could say is the front of the store looks very sketchy and I didn't see any discrete entries but there might be one out the back, quality of the rooms were really nice and clean.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review. We have nice pretty girls.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews