Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: GINZA NEW SHOP OPEN :) SOOOOON!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully after this discount ends it’ll be easier to see a girl! Fuckin full last night! Bastards 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I disagree. I think he’s doin far better than he expected. I’ve visited 4 times this week, everyday has been packed. At this is like 10.30/11pm/12am. I send messages earlier to ask and most aren’t available til late. They are doing a great job and are killing it. They damn well deserve to be making it. I’m confident he’s well in the green. I’d bet a weeks worth of punts on it. I have businesses so I know what it’s like.

They have definitely come out all guns blazing, hope other places step up their game to compete, or they will be losing big time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    I
    I think he’s doin far better than he expected. I’ve visited 4 times this week, everyday has been packed.

They have definitely come out all guns blazing, hope other places step up their game to compete, or they will be losing big time.
    I wish the Ginza businesses all the best.
    I hope Ginza eventually owns the whole city block and they have to rename the area as a new suburb
    Hope their model of recruitment is the model for the new generations of business that want to establish themselves in this fair city.
    The more competition the better.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t think so. 5 Star has been around a very long time . Long before Ginza even existed . And it will still be around with or without the competition from Ginza or 278 or the other.

The FS business in Sydney is big enough for a few more quality shops like them , may the better shops and girls all do well and prosper!!

Cheers
    I fully agree and I wonder why a punter would ever wish for less competition. But still some wish the downfall of Ginza’s competitors. I have no understanding of their motivation. I love to visit 5*, Paddington, Dreamgirls, Taren Point (and quietly Ginza and 278) but I won’t be bitch to one. Competition brings lower prices, better quality and better service. Anyone doesn’t believe that?

I travel a lot and I find this city better than all but a few!

(Sorry I’m drunk on Nana today). Fuck, she is amazing!

Max thanks we are here for the very long run
    Cheers
    Shane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shop was pumping today no girls available at 9pm with the next free girl at 9.45pm

Anyone see Rui? She looks damn hot but is always too busy each time I've been

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I fully agree and I wonder why a punter would ever wish for less competition. But still some wish the downfall of Ginza’s competitors. I have no understanding of their motivation. I love to visit 5*, Paddington, Dreamgirls, Taren Point (and quietly Ginza and 278) but I won’t be bitch to one. Competition brings lower prices, better quality and better service. Anyone doesn’t believe that?

I travel a lot and I find this city better than all but a few!

(Sorry I’m drunk on Nana today). Fuck, she is amazing!
    Come on! Why would anyone wish for anyone's downfall?
    Because they had have bad experiences at that shop. You personally might not have had the same experience but others might have.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Many of the 5 Marrckville girls are working at 278 it seems

Renee is Lily
    Nova is Baby
    Jen is Tina
    Bella is Lulu

Any others ?
    Mona from 5 Marrickville is rostered on tomorrow.

Christmas must be spewing losing all her girls
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No bro, it's a joint venture, they all win and punters loose €$ that is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need to venture out to the CBD and try 278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    We care customers feedbacks the most!
    Ginza, Well said ! Thats all Sydney punters ask for, management that want repeat business, by insisting on consistent service.

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Should shops have more accurate pricing model ?

●Diamond service (definite)
    ●Diamond service
    ●Premium service
    ●Standard service
    ●Substandard service (minus $20)
    .......(unenthusiastic, uninterested, no kissing,
    .......turn away face, time waste,
    .......crap short CBJ, hurry to get you to finish)

Would make things more predictable before you hand over your money
    This price scale calls it as it is
    But part of the deal of moving to Ginza is that you now have to provide proper Diamond service. The WL can no longer:
    -turn up to punt late to session
    -shower on their own
    -take a long time showering on their own
    -LFK
    -face turn away during kiss
    -CBJ
    -zero eye contact, unenthusiastic, cold routine
    -the 'no daty' closed legs or stop-sign hand routine
    -'you big, lets stop' routine
    - stopping service at the 45 minute mark, despite customer paying for 1 hour
    -'the 'you cum now' routine (30 minutes into 1 hour session)
    -thighs closed missionary
    -starfish sex
    -the 'finish as soon as possible' routine
    -leave room mid punt routine
    -finish a 1 hour session in 40 minutes and go to the shower
    - the 'you have cum' so I will have shower routine
    I previously listed all the signs of substandard service.
    I was laughed at, when I referred to these signs as the secrets of the industry, rightfully so. They are not secrets, they are industry cliches.
    But they were the unspoken ways we can be shortchanged as customers.
    The list shows what should be avoided if you claim to offer Diamond service. I dont know if many shops actually discuss the issue of substandard service with staff.
    If a WL doesnt want to provide Diamond service, that is perfectly fine. It is her body. But please dont charge people for it all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    We always teach the girls if they have complaints, most of the girls will change and do better and better.
    Ginza, power to you for acknowledging customers do love to spend money over and over at the same parlour.
    Many guys on here spend over $30 000 a year on this hobby. All we ask in return is the quality assurance that Ginza is already renowned for

Ginza, Well said ! Thats all Sydney punters ask for, management that want repeat business, by insisting on consistent service.

I previously listed all the signs of substandard service.
    I was laughed at, when I referred to these signs as the secrets of the industry, rightfully so. They are not secrets, they are industry cliches.
    But they were the unspoken ways we can be shortchanged as customers.
    The list shows what should be avoided if you claim to offer Diamond service. I dont know if many shops actually discuss the issue of substandard service with staff.
    If a WL doesnt want to provide Diamond service, that is perfectly fine. It is her body. But please dont charge people for it all day long.

Ginza, power to you for acknowledging customers do love to spend money over and over at the same parlour.
    Many guys on here spend over $30 000 a year on this hobby. All we ask in return is the quality assurance that Ginza is already renowned for

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...88#post1439488
    You still don’t know what you’re whinging about do you ?

First you implied that Ginza was poaching girls from the shops you frequent in the West, then found yourself unable to justify that word and change it to recruit !

Then you claim to have revealed Ginza’s recruitment techniques and requirements, then you found out it’s a ludicrous accusation because it’s no secret at all !

Then you argued a simple question why the girls move shops if they get similar pay, and you have to be told that because a busier shop can get the girls more jobs then more money !

Now a total change of heart in supporting the recruitment techniques, which is an improvement on your part anyway.

If you don’t want to be laughed at, don’t make too many silly comments, just talk about girls and punting !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You still don’t know what you’re whinging about do you ?

First you implied that Ginza was poaching girls from the shops you frequent in the West, then found yourself unable to justify that word and change it to recruit !

Then you claim to have revealed Ginza’s recruitment techniques and requirements, then you found out it’s a ludicrous accusation because it’s no secret at all !

Then you argued a simple question why the girls move shops if they get similar pay, and you have to be told that because a busier shop can get the girls more jobs then more money !

Now a total change of heart in supporting the recruitment techniques, which is an improvement on your part anyway.

If you don’t want to be laughed at, don’t make too many silly comments, just talk about girls and punting !
    Why post the same post twice?

And why do you care that Max Impact is more respected than you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mona left a while back. She’s actually been at 5 Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Mona from 5 Marrickville is rostered on tomorrow.

Christmas must be spewing losing all her girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier76 View Post
    I visited 278 recently, wasn't that impressed. With the exception of a couple, the girls are kind of older and not particularly attractive, not counting the fact that I'd already seen a couple of the girls at other shops for cheaper. It's not like the service is any different - it's the same girl!

Not saying it's a bad shop, it's... just another shop. But then I also think Ginza is also wildly over-rated/over-priced.
    I would say to avoid doing the line ups. Word spreads around on which girls are good, and you will pretty much never ever see them in a line up. Read reviews a book a girl. I’ve honestly never had an “oldies/unattractives”, but it helps that Tony kinda knows the flavor I’m after.

You’ve complained about the pricing structure in many posts already, maybe you need to just keep the cheap ones that suit your budget? No one else really seems to care about the price structure of 278. I haven’t even visited a comparable establishment at that price point. Think about the money they had to spend on the renovations, the money for rent in Surry Hills. It isn’t black town for fucks sake. It’s CBD.

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Why post the same post twice?

And why do you care that Max Impact is more respected than you?
    I’m replying to his same 2 posts twice, a shit stirrer like you should have noticed !

I don’t know how you come up with the second question, are you trying to stir up shit again ?

I think everyone is waiting for your answer !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say to avoid doing the line ups. Word spreads around on which girls are good, and you will pretty much never ever see them in a line up. Read reviews and book a girl
    Thanks for the useful advice. Another industry practice. Will keep that in mind

Banned
    I would say to avoid doing the line ups. Word spreads around on which girls are good, and you will pretty much never ever see them in a line up. Read reviews a book a girl. I’ve honestly never had an “oldies/unattractives”, but it helps that Tony kinda knows the flavor I’m after.

You’ve complained about the pricing structure in many posts already, maybe you need to just keep the cheap ones that suit your budget? No one else really seems to care about the price structure of 278. I haven’t even visited a comparable establishment at that price point. Think about the money they had to spend on the renovations, the money for rent in Surry Hills. It isn’t black town for fucks sake. It’s CBD.
    Couldn't agree more!
    The shop fit out, location, the girls service, the fact that the front counter gives a fuck... incomparable really.
    I haven't had a chance to get back to the city, as I have been out west a lot. I am still getting my fuck on, but nothing as good as 278 to be honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier76 View Post
    I visited 278 recently, wasn't that impressed. With the exception of a couple, the girls are kind of older and not particularly attractive, not counting the fact that I'd already seen a couple of the girls at other shops for cheaper. It's not like the service is any different - it's the same girl!

Not saying it's a bad shop, it's... just another shop. But then I also think Ginza is also wildly over-rated/over-priced.

Its suppose to be a great value shop for services as many guys do 2-3 shots in 1 hr including DD and CIM, etc. Kind of like a buffet style all you can eat value restaurant.

Ladies are probably still above average in looks overall, but compared to the top end places and other city shops you can see there are better looking ladies elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    Ladies are probably still above average in looks overall, but compared to the top end places and other city shops you can see there are better looking ladies elsewhere.
    Care to elaborate on which top end shops you are referring too? Better looking and better services, I’m curious to where you are referring too.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast