Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GINZA NEW SHOP OPEN :) SOOOOON!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    We know which one you talking about.
    But the other sister shop is doing well

But I think with new ginza n new price will definitely make more competitive.

But again for new comer like me how am I able to be part of ginza regular if I cant even book a girl
    aim for one girl you like then check their roster early, sms to book, you won't be disappointed.
    last minute booking is likely not going to happen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    aim for one girl you like then check their roster early, sms to book, you won't be disappointed.
    last minute booking is likely not going to happen.
    I do wonder if they are going to keep the no say hello rule. Ginza regulars don't seem to care but others just not going to this shop for this policy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I do wonder if they are going to keep the no say hello rule. Ginza regulars don't seem to care but others just not going to this shop for this policy.
    I am not a regular there and rocked up one day with a late booking without confirmation, didnt get the girl I was after. But Wilson took care of me and got me a girl that was available. Had an awesome time!

Trying to save enough to go back!

I prefer them not being constantly parading around everytime someone comes in, would not be fun for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Others maybe show me the girl and i show you the money policy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe they are boosting the T/O with the aim of having it listed on the ASX? You punt and get good dividends.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dnt think they need 2 change.
    As they are so popular.
    Plus with the new prices n the extra cim includes
    It make it so competitive.
    I think 5 star will be affected the most
    Now just hope the new shop keep the girls standard as high as the old one.
    If its have quality girls n service plus that prices
    I think a lot of shops going 2 go broke

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    awesome, cant wait for it...Private waiting room!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dxxm View Post
    I am not a regular there and rocked up one day with a late booking without confirmation, didnt get the girl I was after. But Wilson took care of me and got me a girl that was available. Had an awesome time!

Trying to save enough to go back!

I prefer them not being constantly parading around everytime someone comes in, would not be fun for them.
    Exactly. Plus, some girls prefer anonymity; They wouldn't wanna go face first in a room full of customers.

However, I did walking into Ginza without booking once and Wilson showed me 2 girls: Thai Fiona and some other girl

Moreover, Chinese girls like Lala, Alisa, Kelly, Snowy, Sophia, and few others already have their pictures/videos showing their faces.

hello rule? what's that?
    セフレ募集しています〜❤︎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the reasons I definitely avoided Ginza is the common waiting area. If you work in the city, there would be a reasonable chance of meeting a coworker in that waiting area.
    Would hate to meet a brother in law or anything like that. Refuse to sit with other punters if I can help it.
    A bit like the Medical clinics in Macquarie Street - where you have to sit together with no privacy, and wait with many other city workers. Awkward
    Would prefer any common area be sectioned off with separate curtains

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    One of the reasons I definitely avoided Ginza is the common waiting area. If you work in the city, there would be a reasonable chance of meeting a coworker in that waiting area.
    Would hate to meet a brother in law or anything like that. Refuse to sit with other punters if I can help it.
    A bit like the Medical clinics in Macquarie Street - where you have to sit together with no privacy, and wait with many other city workers. Awkward
    lol, we're all guys going in for the same reason, just laugh it off. If you care then they do have another chair in the corner for you, just ask I think.
    or wear a mask.

I like the waiting rooms but rarely does anyone want to chat lol, I used to find them awkward when I first started going but got over that.

I did see someone reading an AR of mine while in the ginza waiting room (recognized my avatar on their phone) and that did weird me out a little.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am with you on this one.
    I did run into a co-worker once while going in but I managed to dodge him very last second.

You have few options:
    1) Take the corner chair like someone suggested.
    2) Ask wilson that you will wait near the laundry and he can text you when the girl is ready.
    3) Go somewhere nearby and ask wilson to text you just few minutes before the girl is ready.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I am with you on this one.
    I did run into a co-worker once while going in but I managed to dodge him very last second.

You have few options:
    1) Take the corner chair like someone suggested.
    2) Ask wilson that you will wait near the laundry and he can text you when the girl is ready.
    3) Go somewhere nearby and ask wilson to text you just few minutes before the girl is ready.
    That corner chair is great. You can often hear the sensual cries of the girls getting banged in the rooms all round. Like a delicious pre-curser for what is to come.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    That corner chair is great. You can often hear the sensual cries of the girls getting banged in the rooms all round. Like a delicious pre-curser for what is to come.
    or another idea... just go to their toilet and take a dump till your turn

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Or don't go into Ginza until 30s before your booking ...

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    or another idea... just go to their toilet and take a dump till your turn
    No DD offered afterwards !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hunglow View Post
    Is there a new name yet? or just "New Ginza"?
    Or better still, a naming competition. Winner gets........T-shirt with the new logo on the front!
    Ginza MacGinza Face gets my vote.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough View Post
    Ginza MacGinza Face gets my vote.......
    I’m voting for Tokyo Cats!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really think the managment behind ginza is a genuine.
    Just post a thread on this forum and have all th e bros n punts non stop talking about the shop.
    It's a free promotion for the new shop.
    I now know y ginza succeeds.
    Because they know how to ad their shop

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast