Name of girl : Ruby

Shop : 7 Lotus Wynyard

Date of Visit : Monday , 01 August 2022

Rates : 30/45/60 Mins; $45/$60/$75

Size/shape : Curvy, great hips, nice and cuddly. Her breasts are nice soft natural C cups

Roster: Works Mondays and Wednesdays

Ethnicity : Chinese (Northern) mix Japanese

English: Reasonable conversational English, some use of a translator app

Services Provided : NHJ, CBJ

Review:

I was in the city in the morning, and after calling a different place and finding out that the girl I wanted was booked until 12, I decided to go somewhere new. I called the shop, told them what I wanted and was assured that all 3 girls met my requirements and they were all free. Yeah, I'm a sucker. So I went there, to Erskine St cnr Kent St and saw the massage sign and went in. I was met by a girl who was 40+ and said she was working alone that day and another girl would come at 4... Confused, I left, recalled that I was told that the entrance is on Kent St, so I went around the corner and went in!

I asked for a line-up, and saw the three girls. Ruby, was first, with a big smile, nice hair, great curves, short shorts and a blouse, and I was impressed, so I chose her. We went to the room, $75 for an hour, I stripped off and we began. Ruby was sweet, very chatty, open and happy. I do love chatting with MLs, and I really enjoyed it. Ruby, like so many MLs you meet, says she is interested in learning English, but this is the first time in a while that a girl has gotten out the translator app several times during the massage to translate and learn new phrases. It was cute, fun, and we were both having a great chat.

Part 1: Ruby started off with a nice, medium massage, working her way from my neck, down my sides, and then only my legs. There was frequent light leasing between my legs, and she really knew hot to keep me aroused and feeling great. It was good, and I enjoyed it, and I was suitably relaxed afterwards, but I was there for

Part 2: Ruby switched from massage to delicate fingertips up and down my body, which was delightful. I turned over, and asked about extras. NHJ was $50, CBJ was discussed but I'm not a fan. I shuffled over so she could lay next to me and I had some delightful playtime with her breasts while she played with me. I had to ask her to seriously slow down because I was going to explode way too early. I shot my load, she cleaned me up, then cleaned me some more, then some more, and gave me a fantastic head massage to round off the hour. Then she cleaned me some more. I got dressed as we chatted, and she practiced a few more phrases.

VFM: Totally, it was standard NHJ price, and I thoroughly enjoyed the hour with Ruby.

WIR: If I'm in the area, probably.