Thread: Eva

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eva

Went to No. 7 on Monday. Upon arrival I was shown the latest girls and was told they had a new one working today called Eva.

The reception told me that Eva is new and possibly only maybe there for one day, so I inevitably took the plunge with Eva. I asked Eva whether she worked at any other shops, she didn't really understand me her English is so so but I got the impression this was the only shop she has worked. She's from Hong Kong and is quite nicely shaped. More of a fitness model body with a very beautiful ass that I knew was made for Prone Bone. The lingerie that she was wearing was probably also one of the other reasons why I went with her.

Went with the standard 30min session, start with CBJ (she does do BBBJ but I am trying not to risk too much ing getting BBBJs lol). Standard question of 'you clean, darling?' If you are then she'll do it for you. CBJ was pretty nice, although I have had better before but I suspect this is because she's quite new. As she was blowing me I slapped her ass and grabbed onto it, which she enjoyed. She enjoys the touchy aspect of it, asking me to grab and smack her tits and ass. Very much GFE. Went with Doggiestyle afterwards, her ass is really something, not the biggest or peachy but definitely one thats great to fuck. We went through a hole range of positions from Doggie, Missionary, Cowgirl and then to finish it off with Pronebone. Her ass is really something.

Overall, I would say she's great for someone so new. No complaints.

Definitely much better than the Private Scene at the moment.

Shop Owner
    Eva just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    Eva top sweet girlfriend service
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Eva

25yo,168cm,63kg,DD Cup, Taiwanese - an absolute glamazon stunner. She is statuesque, amazing body, the biggest natural firmest chest that I have EVER seen, literally bursting out of her top, great figure
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    ​​​7 Cowper