Parlour: Mascara Club
    Address: 2/167 Taren Point Rd, Caringbah 2229
    Phone : (02) 8544 0506 / 0401 905 632

Lady: Sue
    Nationality: Korean
    Size: 6
    Cost: Diamond $230/hour
    Recommended ? Very much so

Definitely new management at this place, met staff when I arrived, and they confirmed there was a promotion going on
    Place looks new, clean, spacious, and non rushed
    After my first visit, it was no brainer to return

As described in my first review, Mascara Club is on Taren Point Road, and once again, I park out the front without much problem
    This parlour is a nice looking single story house, and discrete house, without a lot of traffic outside in the evening
    Management opens the door, and shakes my hand. I like management that actually give a shit, and take a tiny bit of time to get to know you
    As a potential regular, if I feel that the shop wants my business, then I come back
    One way to know if a place appreciates your business, is if they ask regulars if you were happy as you leave
    (this isnt common, and if you arent asked, then they dont care imho)
    For this reason Im a little over the really busy shops that dont care about regulars much
    Im starting to choose shops that want me to enjoy spending my money well

For this visit I am recommended Sue, a new Korean lady, and I pay Diamond for 1 hour
    I am taken to a medium size room, with lovely king bed, white sheets
    There are some Mascara business cards on the table, with some sort of frequent visits program, again this is a place that wants new busines

Sue comes in, she smiles widely, and says hello with a truly excited voice
    She is around 24, very very slim, size 6, brown dyed hair tied up in a bun, sweet smile, reasonable English
    She holds my hand, and leads me into the room

I have no idea how common this is, but she asks me to go to the shower, she joins me...
    and she proceeds to wash my entire body from my head to my toes, and including my soles
    My entire body, not in a sexual way, but in a caring reverential way
    She washes my hands, my feet, under my feet, my front, my baby panama, my back
    I just takes a few minutes, but I dont think I have ever been so clean in my short life

Sue has a slim body, and we both towel down, I am able to have a better look at there
    Small tattoo on her left upper thigh, prosthetic C which looks and feels very natural, pale white skin

One hour of diamond was extremely good, and Mascara Club has done well with this lady
    Sue loves sex, and her favourite position is doggy (which I will get to)

She started with a luscious cat bath, and she moans her delight with every kiss and lick
    I loved just looking at her as she did her work, and she loves her work
    Licking my neck, my nipples, the sides of my chest (which tickled), my lower tummy
    Then the BBBJ, she loves doing BBBJ. Slow, swirling, hungry, sucking to the limit
    I was so focussed on watching her enjoy, that I was not even close to cumming

I tried some DATY also, and she opened her legs and let me enjoy
    She was moaning a lot, and I took a short time down there before sitting up for air

Sue then gave me a lot of kissing, (as her hand gently cupped my face)
    She placed the dom on me gently but quickly

We start with Missionary, and as I said, Sue loves sex. She is lying with her back flat and her legs high in the air, then high on my chest
    Im slow and deep, and with gentle rhythm we are both wailing like stray cats in a back alley
    I reach down and hold her lower back, and she is kissing my face and DFK as well
    Sue is a smooth lover, she is happy to go with the flow, and a lot of sex is on the menu
    Not once was she checking the clock, or hurrying me to finish. It all lasted an hour, but seemed like two hours

Doggy is next, and she tells me this is her favourite position
    She sits up on her arms, looks at me through the mirror, and pushes back against me, (a lot of women dont do this)
    Im keeping pretty still, and watch my baby panama vanish inside, then appear, then disappear again in wetness

Like Abby last time, Sue is enjoying herself just as much as me, and that is always my favourite sessions
    We try Missionary again, then she is on top, and her boobs in all these positions are amazing to watch

We finish in Missionary again, and Sue is DFKing me and willing me to come deeply
    Ectasy is near, and she holds me close and is enjoying this pleasure equally
    Soon enough I am spent, and we are lying together, and breathing heavy

In summary, Sue was around 24, slim, small tattoo, very much loves sex, but as importantly, made me feel like a king

This place again was no rushed corridors. quiet premises, and great service

Sue is very much recommended, as is Mascara Club, for me
    Definitely be back

Banned
    Thanks for the great AR Panama!!

Banned
    Sue is working today!! come have fun!!
    Call for booking : (02) 8544 0506

Banned
    Sue is working today!! come have fun!!
    Call for booking : (02) 8544 0506