Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$160

Size/shape : Very short, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Decided to drop in to 45 George today after seeing a few posts regarding a day time special (before 6pm). I've frequented neighbouring shops in the Granville/Rydalmere area but never tried this one. When I entered, Jason, the receptionist put me in a room and showed me the girls one after another. The quality of the girls were superb - young and pretty and I honestly could have gone with any of them. The last was a tiny girl called Rose who instantly got my attention and subsequent thumbs up to Jason. After sorting the finances, we went upstairs to begin the session.

As I described, Rose is a tiny Chinese spinner who barely reaches below my shoulder. She has one of the most attractive faces of any WL (easily top 3) that I have ever seen - large eyes, small lips. When she stripped, her petite body showed some amazing B/C cups that looked perfect. I had to pause and just admire the beautiful body of a young girl I was about to fuck. We jump in the shower together and she cleans me thoroughly while my hands explore her body and breasts. They definitely feel natural and her skin has a silky smooth touch to it.

We move onto the bed after drying and she begins with a small peck on the lips. I attempt for some DFK but she politely declines and says that she likes things clean. This is re-iterated throughout the session and what she means is that she prefers to minimise the amount of saliva on her body - tongue kissing or sucking on her neck etc.. I'm completely ok with this, although DFK aspect would add to the GFE. She begins with a sensual catbath and she strokes my cock into hardness. Rose teases her soft breasts on my cock and rubs her body all over mine as I lay back in bliss. After a while, a condom is put on and she wipes the lube away with a tissue before commencing a CBJ. Her BJ technique is really good, with enough suction and aggressiveness to make me squirm. 5 minutes or so passes and I return the favour with DATY. Her pussy isn't shaved, and I have to peel back the hair and labia to expose her tight pink hole. A sweet scent from the pubes and leaking nectar turns me on and I eat Rose out slowly.

As her legs clamp around my head and she moans, we decide to move onto the main course. Starting in cowgirl, this tiny girl lowers herself onto my hard cock and I can feel the tightness immediately. It feels amazing as my hands switch from her breasts to her waist while she bounces up and down. Next, I go into mish and we fuck like rabbits. Its during this when I usually amp up the DFK and neck kissing - but Rose tells me she prefers not to have that much saliva on her. Pecking on the lips is ok. Nevertheless, I am entranced by this absolute beauty and switch into doggie for a crescendo. She's got a tattoo on her lower back and I grab onto her bubbly ass as I pound away. I'm about to transition into prone bone but she wriggles away in giggles saying I'm too big and deep - a first for me haha. I move us back into mish and finish inside her.

After a shower, we embrace and I am all smiles as I walk out. Rose is an amazing punt and I love the talent I see in this shop. I will definitely be back for more reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No DFK seems the standard here which is frustrating as the place is very good in most other aspects.
    Having some girls who did offer DFK, even if it meant paying a bit more, would be welcome.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service