Thread: Unique Thai massage the Grange/ Windsor massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Unique Thai massage the Grange/ Windsor massage

Hi all,

I have been out of the game for a while and about to start doing some punts again.

I remember once in the past out of the blue I had a cracking punt out of the blue at Unique Thai at the Grange with
    a ML who name is the sound of music. I also say this ML at the place of Newmarket Road at Windsor.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced these places recently? I don't think Unique That at the Grange exists
    anymore, but there is one at Stafford, and the place at Windsor still exists too. Not necessarily needing to
    see the same ML, but if she is still around it would be great. Other good MLs from these place who be great
    too.

Has anyone had recent experience with these places?

I will come back with some new AR soon. I tend to do mine in bulk

The Grange shop has moved to Stafford.
    The setup there is not as good as Grange as you have to cross the shop to get to the shower. You will basically walk behind reception so anyone that comes in will see you.

I've been a several times. Can't say I know which ML you are talking about though. They've had some South American ones there as well.
    I have enjoyed some of my visits there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Redders,

the lady you referred to is indeed one of the most sensual i have known. She also worked at Newmarket and Mitchelton for a while.

I have not punted for a while too but back in Jan/Feb, she was at Sakuru at Albion - you might try Yi shops - she also worked there.

if you ever worked out where she works these days - let us know - your post reminded me of her and would really like to see her again!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've also had many good massages at UTs 2 shops over the years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to check out the Unique Thai shop at Stafford recently and had a chance to visit an old favourite.
    Exquisite massage. Very happy.
    I think the masseuses can be rostered between the shop on Stafford Rd and the shop on Newmarket Rd in Windsor.
    Both these shops have been a favorite go to place in the past.
    Many good experiences with great girls.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 08-06-2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Busy road out front , however they have plenty of parking out the back .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kinda resurrecting a dead thread but went to Blossom Massage (Newmarket Rd) today. Not a bad set up from the perspective of relatively quiet (outside of peak hour traffic). Was one ML available A****a (think Murder She Wrote) who was quoted as being Korean but not sure if factual. Probably in her 30s, pretty slim, average face and nice B cup breasticles. $40/$50/$60 for 30/45/60 minutes so went with the middle option. Massage was pretty good but completely devoid of TT despite extras being discussed and agreed upon fairly early. Range of extras was pretty long and I think covered all bases. For an extra pineapple got a topless option 1 which was nicely drawn out rather than frantic.

WIR - maybe, ML was nice and location is pretty private considering that road can be busy during peak and massage and extras were both good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few good punts there recently, got the slim Korean and a few Thai's. I like a good massage before the main event. Good massage, overall solid performance nothing special though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately Unique Thai is too public for me being main road entrance only. Also didn't know Newmarket road near Lutwyche Road had an actual business name as it used to just be a sign out front and that's it. That place has been hit and miss for me. Some crazy good punts and some read dud ones too. Massage seems to be consistently shit if that's a deal breaker for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Unfortunately Unique Thai is too public for me being main road entrance only. Also didn't know Newmarket road near Lutwyche Road had an actual business name as it used to just be a sign out front and that's it. That place has been hit and miss for me. Some crazy good punts and some read dud ones too. Massage seems to be consistently shit if that's a deal breaker for you.
    Agree with public entry issue Frank. It is definitely a factor in my decision making. Has been the reason I haven’t hit up Feel Good at Lutwyche yet...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Had a few good punts there recently, got the slim Korean and a few Thai's. I like a good massage before the main event. Good massage, overall solid performance nothing special though
    Sounds like some similar experiences Tales! Any intel/names on the Thai girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Agree with public entry issue Frank. It is definitely a factor in my decision making. Has been the reason I haven’t hit up Feel Good at Lutwyche yet...

Wearing a face mask with some sunnies offers decent face obscuration from anyone recognising you. You will be judged by the public driving past, but largely anonymous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stafford UT has a car park and rear entrance with a bell.. it’s a very good option.

Went recently but LB was the only option at the time and that’s not my bag.. previous was 2-3 years back and a stunning hazel eyed young thing.. she was breathtaking.. but didn’t find again and other side of town for me so long time between drinks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Kinda resurrecting a dead thread but went to Blossom Massage (Newmarket Rd) today. Not a bad set up from the perspective of relatively quiet (outside of peak hour traffic). Was one ML available A****a (think Murder She Wrote) who was quoted as being Korean but not sure if factual. Probably in her 30s, pretty slim, average face and nice B cup breasticles. $40/$50/$60 for 30/45/60 minutes so went with the middle option. Massage was pretty good but completely devoid of TT despite extras being discussed and agreed upon fairly early. Range of extras was pretty long and I think covered all bases. For an extra pineapple got a topless option 1 which was nicely drawn out rather than frantic.

WIR - maybe, ML was nice and location is pretty private considering that road can be busy during peak and massage and extras were both good.
    They open still? the one in Parra is closed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    They open still? the one in Parra is closed
    it's Brisbane forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    Stafford UT has a car park and rear entrance with a bell.. it’s a very good option.

Went recently but LB was the only option at the time and that’s not my bag.. previous was 2-3 years back and a stunning hazel eyed young thing.. she was breathtaking.. but didn’t find again and other side of town for me so long time between drinks.
    Oh damn I thought it was only parking out back but no entrance. Gonna have to swing by now.

@Csgxtc - same deal with me and Feel Good, and I've got plenty of people I know in Lutwyche too and can't afford to be spotted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a place on days road near the 7/11 but not sure if its legit or fun. Anyone been there?