Thread: Lulu

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lulu

Shop: 7 Cowper, Granville
    N: Lulu
    Ethnicity: Singaporean
    Duration: 30 minute
    Date: 16 May

So just like usual, before i went to the shop; i contacted the shop manager' Linda, asked her whos working there and she gave me a list of 4 people. Reached the shop and she did a showing and havent found the right one and decided to scan through the website to see the schedule and saw a cute looking singaporean named lulu. Asked for her and Linda told me to wait for 10minutes, have a short smoke at the rear yard and expecting to see her.

Got called inside and we heading to the execution room, she has a cute asian looking face and I took my shower and she peeks on me seducing. Wiped myself clean and ready to go to the bed and she was already in her birthday suit and directly suck my dick playing with my balls. Shes an eager one, licky'' FK'' and i lay her down to the bed and start a catbath on her. She pull me and kiss kiss kiss, shes so passionate about kissing and for someone who's into that she might be the one for you. Moving forwrd to the BJ and she pulled a good one, no DT tho, and she enjoys sucking!!! Sucked me for around 10min and ready for the action. As usual fuck fuck fuck and then release. The FJ experience is normal but the foreplay is insane, one of the best i ever had; prolly because i heard linda told her that I'm her client, thats the best reason i can find.

Worth the price? definitely.

Shes one of a kind and a lovely girl.

Does Lulu provide BBBJ and CIM ?

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service