Thread: Three shots in four days, Yeap, this old man still got it 👏👌

Three shots in four days, Yeap, this old man still got it 👏👌

This is not really a review but just something I haven’t done for a very long time, physically:

Sunday night, a loving family fun night with me old Mrs, very loving and satisfying.

Monday morning, had some company business to take care of near the Homebush area, on my way back to the city along Parramatta Road, it’s 9.50am, still Clear Way on the main road, but approaching Stanmore, the 208 Opening sign was on already, why not squeeze one quickie in ?

Parked on the side street and walked back , the open sign of 200 was on also, decision decision, haven’t seen lovely Ada for a while , love to give her a big hug, would she have any busty girl on? Missing the two holes treatment lots . But then again, what if Coco is on ? And that mystery busty girl she told me only works on Monday, my hungry for big tits override my desire for the second hole so I pressed the buzzer of 208!

Such was my luck, greeted by Coco in a white dress and her deep cleavage. Lead me into the first room.

Are you free now? I only have half an hour, Coco laughed and said of course, we haven’t open yet. When I handed over the cash Coco gave me this cheeky look and said you want to try another girl with big tits ? Before I could reply, Coco disappeared and went to get the other girl……

That’s a busty Milf with a big deep V opening in the front show two half moon round tits sitting high up on her chest. From my years of experiences I would say 90% are enhanced, nice and big white balls but I much prefer Coco’s all natural , so I said hi and made no move, Coco came back and asked me if I like to try her.

No la, 假波嚟咖!

係咩,我點知禾,又未揸過!

No la, they are fake tits !

Really, I won’t know, I haven’t squeezed them before !

Long story short, paid my $100 all up, ( should be $40 + $50 tip but no exact change so just told Coco to keep the change ) a long story short, have a lovely session with Coco and her Double D Cups, she throw in some blowie for good measures and I have another great session.

Come Wednesday, was supposed to attend a conference in Darling Harbour, but my body was all sore and really in need of a proper massage ! Thought I could probably get away by not attending the meeting or leave early ? So I worked out the timing , made a long booking with Susan at VIP Pyrmont then waited for the afternoon.

Drove and parked at the Convention Center, went up, did the registration and have a coffee, the conference started and I sat through the first session. Next come the afternoon tea break, now it’s time, duct out and head to the Pyrmont shop and Susan was ready for me.

It’s been a very long time since I have a two hours proper massage session and Susan was at her brilliant best, really working all over my body and giving me all the rightful “good pains” in all the right spots and pressure points. Half way through I was falling asleep until her magical hands reaching under carriage to wake me up. She only allowed 15 min for the fun part as I told her so, but that was a lot of fun and surprisingly a reasonably large shot had cum out when I ejected the first shot between her big tits. And Susan straight away gave me her helping hand to squeeze out every last drop from this old China man !

Lungor 你今天射好多啊!

Lungor, you cum a lot today ����

Little did she knew that was my third shots in the past four days! Looks like this old man still got it, but the quantity was nevertheless a very pleasant surprise and a nice satisfying feeling for the ego !!

There you go, these sessions can probably compared with my previously 5 shots in 7 days event all those years ago ??!!

Just a little bit of self indulgence.

Others older brothers have any similar experiences please share here,

Ps. No place for showing off for all you young studs though.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All hail brother Ahlungor!!! What a machine 😁😁😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really gotta check out 208!