Thread: New C Jessica - sexy, slim with natural C/D boobs

Senior Member(無間使者)

New C Jessica - sexy, slim with natural C/D boobs

Walked past the shop today and couldn’t resist so I walked in without any bookings. The line up was truly fantastic - all the girls were beautiful but one girl caught my eye - Jessica. First, she’s new and I have never seen her on the roster nor seen her pictures; secondly she looked great and with a really sexy vibe. Selected her, paid and went to a room upstairs.

Jessica is about 165 tall. She looks young, and her body (skin etc) feels young too. Mid 20s maybe? She is very slim, just a tiny bit of flesh around her tummy, with very very sexy legs.

Her boobs. Wow. When she undressed herself I thought ‘ok nice boobs but definitely enhanced’. I. Was. Wrong. They are all natural, definitely large C at the very least. It’s kinda unbelievable for those racks to hang off her slim body but I’m not complaining. She also has amazing nipples that are great to suck on, and they get pretty huge (but not in a gross way) when she is aroused. I spent ages on those boobs - wether during bbbj, making out, cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Look if you are boobs kind of guy and look slim girls, Jessica is the one for you - no questions asked.

Her next strong point is her bbbj. Her bbbj is more pse than gfe - very intense, good suction and I wouldn’t be surprised if you nut from her bbbj alone. The bbbj really helped me enjoy the session because I just finished a 10km run and blood wasn’t going to the right places lol.

She also has great attitude and service was too notch. Towards the end i reckon sex got a little rough because I was trying to cum, I felt a little bad but no complaint either - she should have complained imo and I felt bad enough to stop - it’s a testament to her service and attitude.

Only complaint is that her dfk game is kinda weak. She still kisses but not it’s not the gfe passionate kind of kisses. But her other attributes more than made up for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a fun time ShuRin

C is not my preference but Jessica does sound good. Can I ask if she is fully shaven/waxed? and for the bbbj - any tissues used in the act?

I hate the constant tissues thing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ye she was a fun girl to play with.

She’s v new, so still has a bush. Maybe management could recommend accordingly. I heard from some of the girls that in mainland China it is preferred for girls to NOT shave. Beats me.

No tissues used - just pretty intense, PSE bbbj. She does use mouth spray between bbbj and kissing though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wanted to see her when the first day she came to work..her boobs really turned me on at start...and i did think that's the main point of attraction
    i might see her next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jessica was a stand out in the line up and picked her. She has one of the funkiest cat bath routine I've experienced. It's like a massage using her lips and sucking. She literally sucked everything, fingers, back, front, arms, legs. It was great and different. I'm not normally a DD person but really curious what she will do with all that suction. Did not disappoint. Great session with a great girl.

Fully shaved now