Thread: Sigrid @ Dreamgirls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sigrid @ Dreamgirls

I didn'thave a great start to this punt. I was running late and feeling stressed about trying to squeeze in a session before catching a plane back to Melbourne, and had to jog for about ten minutes to get there on time so I was a bit sweaty by the time I arrived (note to self, do some exercise!). I was annoyed at myself (and the douchebag at work that held me up) as that's hardly the way to make a good first impression but figured better to be on time rather than late. Thankfully, Sigrid was all class, she noticed my shirt was wet and hung all my clothes over the back of a couple of chairs to let them dry a bit during our session, a small gesture but a nice touch. Taking her in, Sigrid is probably the textbook definition of a pocket rocket, she is small, has a beautifully toned body, very pretty face, smooth skin all over, and is full of energy. Her demeanor is confident and sexy, and quite cheeky (she must have slapped my ass a dozen times during the session) so definitely not a sack of spuds in the bedroom.

Despite me being a bit sweaty, she was straight in with the DFK, and then we moved into the shower for the health check and clean up. On her knees for some BBBJ while still in the shower, goddam that's hot and I very much wanted to just let go and explode but getting 2 shots off in an hour is getting more unpredictable as I get older so I had to restrain myself. More DFK as we transitioned to the bed, and then it was definitely one of those sessions where you know you went through a few positions but it all just seems a blur in hindsight. The most memorable position was one I hadn't tried before where I was behind Sigrid, both of us kneeling on the bed and with her head craned around so we could keep kissing while I gave it to her from behind. I suspect this only worked because of a good fit in terms of our differing heights, but I'm keen to try it again next time I get the chance. Getting wood just thinking about it again. We finished in missionary with her egging me on, plenty of slapping my ass and pulling on my butt cheeks to encourage me to go harder, mixed with lots of DFK and ended with a huge orgasm for me. I was totally spent afterwards, had the jelly legs and also the cloud nine brain fog. Sigrid helped me get dressed and then gave me one last DFK before sending me off to rush to the airport.

I will definitely be visiting Sigrid again the next time I'm in Sydney, I wish work would send me up there more often so I could do this sooner rather than later. It's so hard to find beautiful girls like this that do DFK in Melbourne, and I think Sigrid's uniqueness is in her combination of confidence to take control of the session without being bossy, as well as being up for a laugh while mixing in some hot action. My balls are aching now for our next session, that's the best recommendation I can give! Happy punting lads!

Terrific report !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you are the king of dream girl brooooooooooo

sexy girl this one
    +1 on the report

Sigrid, another horny DreamGirl, exceptional good service, is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trips to Brisbane planned?

Banned
    Please come to visit Brisbane Sigrid. I need your tongue stud up my ass!!!

Banned
    Dreamgirls is kaput...sadly