Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : Advertised $160/hr

Size/shape : Slim, busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Due to the special, I find myself longing for another punt at 45 George. I am introduced to a few girls but the last one that pops up is Ding Ding. I'd already read some reviews on her by others (like BC) and I truly did want to try someone new. However, her tits were almost spilling out of her bra and the temptation was too strong. I pay the receptionist for a half hour and we kick out a few girls who were resting in our room

Ding Ding is a slim Chinese girl who has a pretty face with light makeup very similar to the picture in her roster. Her biggest asset though would be the pair of enormous breasts that spill out of her dress. We strip and my hands cup her tits from behind. They don't hold their shape without the bra, and are super soft and jiggly. She giggles and tells me to shower first. We don't get to shower together as she says she has already showered and that the weather is cold. The AC in the room is set to 30 degrees which imo is a bit overboard haha.

Coming out of the shower, she tries to hand me a towel before accidentally dropping it. She apologises cutely and we have a laugh about it as she gives me another one. I lay her down and admire her wonderful body. She's not much into DFK and I only get a brief peck on the lips. I spend my time playing around with her breasts in awe before she turns me over and caps me right away. A brief catbath starts and she makes her way down as my cock slowly fills the condom. Ding Ding's CBJ is decent - nothing spectacular but still a great feeling, and she gives me good eye contact all the way. I motion to swap positions and we do some 69 as I lap away to get her wet. Her pussy is trimmed, but not a full bush like some other WLs. We continue on a few minutes and I get her moaning as I spread the lips and focus my tongue on her clit.

Soon, Ding Ding wants to fuck and she turns back around to mount me with cowgirl. Only a few seconds pass and she wants to change positions. Although I would have liked to stay a bit longer, I oblige and flip over for missionary. As I enter, her tight pussy engulfs me and I stay in deep. Slowly, I pick up the pace and our bodies hug together as I'm pumping her with vigour. Not wanting to blow so quick, I alternate between some DATY and putting it back in. All the while, my hands are playing with her jiggling breasts which move like jelly as we fuck. Her legs aren't that flexible as I try to place her legs on my shoulders as I press against her so instead we change positions a few times - into doggie and finally prone bone. Her pussy is so wet and I am able to glide in and out with much ease. The sight on her round ass pushing back into me makes me feel myself getting to my limit. I say screw it, and just go at it until it I blow my load into the condom. I fall on top of her with satisfaction and roll over. She cleans up right away and goes to shower while I rest. No luck in joining her this time either, as she exits right as I come into the cubicle. Although we have a little time left, I don't press her for a massage as she seems in a hurry to put her clothes on and pack up.

Overall, a good punt with an attractive, young and busty girl. Not as much of GFE as I would have wanted, but a very good attitude and service that leaves me satisfied. All the girls I saw today were very pretty and I can't wait to try them next time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Ding Ding is a nice girl. Good fuck and wobbly tits.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.