Thread: Olivia - Cairns

Junior Member(有D料到)

Olivia - Cairns

Anyone who has spent any time in Cairns knows that it's pretty much a cesspool for WL. There's one cunt pimping out a single pork chop from a hotel but uses multiple ads on locanto. Bait and switch city more or less. I've walked away from 3 appointments while staying here this week. I had basically decided to never punt in Cairns again.

But I did try one more commercial

https://cairns.locanto.com.au/ID_247...r-10-days.html.

Photos are fake but there are a great representation og Olivia's body. Petite and hot as fuck. She has such a tight little body. Friendly as fuck too - personality wise such just very attractive.

Naked she's got lovely natural A cups. Wonderful tight pussy and fit as fuck body.

Only negative I had is that when we started out she was distracted a bit to easily by her phone. WL gotta work I guess.

Great value for money. $130 for half. $200 for 1 hour. Extras are available. Only in Cairns for a while and then back to Melbourne. But she did say she would return to Cairns in a couple of weeks.

Highly fucking recommended for Cairns punting considering who bad it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks im up there next month hopefully can catch her. Was there 3 months ago it was bad real bad to find something legit.