Thread: Lucy - All I can say is wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Smile Lucy - All I can say is wow!

Lucy
    Nationality: Korean
    Date of visit: 19/5/18
    Services: BBBJ, DD + Relationship Advice
    Length: 45 minutes

Lucy....wow what an amazing girl. She is very cheerful, funny and cute. She has a great body with beautiful smooth skin. She has a tattoo on on beautiful breasts - but she is slowly getting it removed. With some initial greetings and talks we moved into the shower to clean up and warm up. After the shower she wipes me down and starts with some light BBBJ action with was amazing and very sexy. As we progressed to the bed she told me lay down. She started some light B2B with many kisses on my body slowly moving down to my butt where she worked on for awhile - very good technique! After that there was some more BBBJ action - she has great eye contact and a beautiful face which is 10/10. Sex we started with her on top and moved to missionary and doggy where I finished off. Her english is very very good and conversational. I was able to talk to her my about struggles about dating a working girl and she gave me some great advice which really cheered me up. I would definitely recommend Lucy to anyone

Looks - 9.5/10
    Services - 10/10
    Personality - 11/10
    Conversation - 10/10

Thank you Lucy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Tell us about your struggles dating a WL and what advice she gave you ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

HamishAM,
    I 'm also very much interested in the recommendations you got from her with respect to ML relations.

woo hoo the 'killer' Lucy working today

Lucy is available for booking from 4pm!