Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not... PART 2 Update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    yeh thats sad to hear. But unfortunately for these chicks, its normal for them to have multiple bfs and back-ups ready to go.

as Akon said, shes dangerous.

https://youtu.be/Ro7yHf_pU14
    Yeah it sucks but it's true. The song is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Very true. Look at it from the womans point of view.
    A womans beauty is a powerful thing - makes one man weep, makes another man sing
    Unfortunately for the majority of women, that beauty will fade, so unless she has chosen well from the merry go round of men, she may well be alone

It all works out even in the end

If your only asset is your beauty and body, life isnt going to be a party for too long
    I agree. She knows she is beautiful and has alot of experience using and controlling men. Slight body touches etc. She can control emotions, very manipulative. But I agree with everything you said how it's temporary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont blame beautiful women. When we meet them, we usually mistake OUR interest in them as being reciprocated

In reality, often her interest for you is less, sometimes much less. Thats why you have to read the signs of interest/disinterest

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Very true. Look at it from the womans point of view.
    A womans beauty is a powerful thing - makes one man weep, makes another man sing
    Unfortunately for the majority of women, that beauty will fade, so unless she has chosen well from the merry go round of men, she may well be alone

It all works out even in the end

If your only asset is your beauty and body, life isnt going to be a party for too long
    you say it right. women are at their best when they're 18-25, even to 30. then there is no way they can attract men like younger girls and they gradually lost their best assets. while we men get better till our skin is loose and our balls are sag
    the worst thing is there is always a young girl for us to fall for they never stop coming at us

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    there is always a young girl for us to fall for they never stop coming at us
    It's a man's world. (Great song too)

As much as it should be equal, thats the reality

Never feel sorry for yourself. Let any fears you have be crushed under your foot. The world is there to enjoy. Every day us a new day.
    Its good to be alive. Take care of your health, and everything will flow for you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    You need to read the Rational Male. This is definitely life saving material. Even just hearing stories from some guys failed relationships and marriage is an eye opener to the reality of female nature.

This doesn't excuse poor behaviour from females far from it but lets you understand and properly navigate your way through life without getting completely burned in your dealings with the opposite sex.

Most of the links below are just from his blog Best of Year One posts that I believe you should read but if any of that resonates with you.

I'd recommend buying the first book if you find the blog posts helpful and see what you think of Rational Male volume 1 but ultimately the books are just blog posts compiled so you can make your way through all of the best of posts.

https://therationalmale.com/the-best...male-year-one/

SUGAR BABIES - https://therationalmale.com/2016/07/11/sugar-babies/

THE BITTER TASTE OF THE RED PILL - https://therationalmale.com/2012/04/...-the-red-pill/

KILL THE BETA - https://therationalmale.com/2011/11/21/kill-the-beta-2/

THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE - https://therationalmale.com/2011/09/...s-the-message/

JUST GET IT - https://therationalmale.com/2012/08/22/just-get-it/

HYPERGAMY DOESN’T CARE - https://therationalmale.com/2012/05/...y-doesnt-care/

APPRECIATION - https://therationalmale.com/2011/11/14/appreciation/

THERE IS NO ONE - https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/

THE CARDINAL RULE OF RELATIONSHIPS - https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/...relationships/

THE DESIRE DYNAMIC - https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/...esire-dynamic/

THE 5 STAGES OF UNPLUGGING - https://therationalmale.com/2012/07/...of-unplugging/

Not commenting on what you posted specifically as im not bothered to read through it so sorry if ive completely missed the mark here however it appears to be associated with that cringy and toxic red pill bullshit. Women are not a science, they are all different.

All Hamish needs to understand is shes a shit cunt so not worth his time and perhaps meeting WL as a client is not the best way to meet her with the view to starting a relationship.

Banned
    Why would it matter ? U pay for her time nothing else. These character's don't grasp this have the charisma of a caterpillar and are starving emotionally morally bankrupt anorexic's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydii View Post
    Why would it matter ? U pay for her time nothing else. These character's don't grasp this have the charisma of a caterpillar and are starving emotionally morally bankrupt anorexic's.
    Ed Kamper or Son of Sam?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry to have heard that.
    I have a similar situation where I am not fortunate enough to form a relationship with the WL (as I got family)
    I met this WL in 2016 (there was a thread where I talked about this) and we have been in touch since. almost daily, still today.
    she understands my situation and she is in Melbourne now (while I am in Sydney)
    we still make crazy loves every time we meet and she has started to exit the industry by not involving herself into the physical work.
    she instead starts to be the liaison for girls and charge commissions. Smart girl
    On the other hand she is very committed to our casual relationship, paid her own flight to Sydney to have a good natural sex with me, always upon my request. (and I travelled internationally a lot, so it isn't always easy, plus she needs to work on her own work to get her bills paid)

I guess I am one of the lucky guy who still believes they are true relationship, or client relationship can be converted if you are genuine with the right person...
    lets see if time will prove me wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    sorry to have heard that.
    I have a similar situation where I am not fortunate enough to form a relationship with the WL (as I got family)
    I met this WL in 2016 (there was a thread where I talked about this) and we have been in touch since. almost daily, still today.
    she understands my situation and she is in Melbourne now (while I am in Sydney)
    we still make crazy loves every time we meet and she has started to exit the industry by not involving herself into the physical work.
    she instead starts to be the liaison for girls and charge commissions. Smart girl
    On the other hand she is very committed to our casual relationship, paid her own flight to Sydney to have a good natural sex with me, always upon my request. (and I travelled internationally a lot, so it isn't always easy, plus she needs to work on her own work to get her bills paid)

I guess I am one of the lucky guy who still believes they are true relationship, or client relationship can be converted if you are genuine with the right person...
    lets see if time will prove me wrong.
    Nice story and all the best

Generally a woman in the sex industry just wont stay with you just for the sex, as she is immersed in sex every day.
    Things usually fizz out eventually unless you are providing her other things like finances or support. These relationships can also fall through without much warning in some cases

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a story and ride! Sorry to hear how it ended for you but just remember the good times and move on. It wasn’t meant to be and better it broke now than later.

Brother Devilex,

Is she one of those BBW you kept mention before ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You definitely came out the winner in this one...plus you made the other guy waste money on flying out to NZ lolololol

Banned
    Some things are deficient in branched chain amino's acids.
    They are starved.
    Auxotrophic for Leucine .
    They cannot synthesize one amino acid into another.
    The best thing would be to mate two of these
    Haploid Auxotrophic's.
    Lets hope they multiple in cerebrospinal fluid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry about the misfortune of broken trust and other things brother. And respect for bearing it all. My 'relationship' packed up and left overnight to open her own brothel across the border. At least that was with my blessing. She would have done it anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if everyone remembers my old story about chasing after a ML to become my GF. Here is the old thread.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...me-Love-or-not

All I can say after 8-9 months together was fuck I should have listened to everyone in that thread. Holy shit this past few months have been hell. Let me fill you up with some of the backstory and my stupid actions and red flags I ignored.

Part 1: What happened.

- Met ML girl
    - Told me she didn't have a BF but she did
    - He was abusing her and I helped her
    - Helped her find a place to live and started our 'relationship'

Following on after Part 1 - I managed to help her escape from her boyfriend. We kept seeing each other and formed a 'relationship' (I say relationship like this because she says she does not believe in labels like BF/GF - this was another red flag). Every day I would pick her up and take her home, get her dinner and bring her lunch to her work because she wouldn't eat properly. We also traveled a fair bit together around Australia and Internationally (I'll get to this one soon). Everything was looking good for 6-7 months - we decided to live together so I started looking for apartments and helping her with her visa paperwork etc. We decided to go to a trip to NZ once we moved into our apartment and that's where it went all downhill. I can accept that she sells sex as a service and that she does outcalls etc. But there was one guy who she claimed was a customer...but he wasn't - she would stay over his house once a week and always meet him (Wow red flag). He was someone she met before myself and was also seeing him as a boyfriend. She played us both for 8 months and saw us both simultaneously. We both were having natural sex with her etc. In NZ, halfway through our trip he finds out that she is with me (she told him she was travelling alone and she told him that I was a customer after she was found out). He decided to fly all the way to NZ to take her from me - and he was successful. She likes guys who do dramatic actions like that in a movie and i wasn't able to stop her from seeing him. So from there our relationship was pretty much over - she moved all her things out but she wanted to stay friends with me and still have sex - but that's not what i wanted. In between all this there were many arguments with me, her and him. Eventually she had to choose and I was willing to let her come back to me once more with a fresh start (I believe in second chances but I guess i was too naive) - and she chose me. We were living happily and fine again when she moved in. But, one night she decides to see him and suddenly doesn't come home. The next day she is at my agent asking to pay the break fee on our lease and move all her things. She didn't say one word to me or look at my face - she took her things and left concluding our story together. She went from making love with me and talking happily cooking meals together to dead cold silence and systematically moving out from me. I can say I believe I was a good man to her - never hurt her, gave her freedom and took care of her. Maybe I was too kind, maybe I didn't control her enough? I'll never know but she didn't tell me why she left.

There are a lot more details to this story but this is the gist of it towards the end (all this happened within 2-3 weeks!). Now I can see all the red flags, the lying, the constant cheating with her past boyfriends etc. She was a good and caring person but she is very unstable with her behaviors and I don't believe she knows what commitment or loyalty means anymore.

I feel a little broken in terms of trust now and I really wanted to know why she suddenly decided to leave me so fast without explaining or talking but i'll never get that chance. What do you guys think? Any recommendations on how to get past all this? Thank you for reading!

If you have any questions about her feel free to leave a message or PM me for finer details.
    What nationality is she, like what country is she from?
    Last edited by Themassageking; 30-07-2021 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Fix Grammar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is so old now haha. She was Japanese

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now you’re okay, mate?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, lots of bored punters pulling up old threads to talk about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, all good now! Definitely a big learning experience. Managed to fuck her a few more times which was cool. She is now married and has a kid but still tries to meet me but done with that.

I'm enjoying my time with a younger Japanese ML now. No more dating, only fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice epilogue to the story.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast