Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not... PART 2 Update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    As soon as you get to this quote, its clear this was always about her getting a visa.
    In this scenario its impossible to know who else is involved in this womans life:
    boyfriend, husband, kids (in Australia or overseas) all could be involved on her side
    Thats the only red flag you need to mention to stop reading right there...

You have to realise that ML probably see 6-7 guys a day. There will be a few guys in her life already if she is attractive - she can pick and choose, including which guys she hangs on to that she can get help from

An attractive lady will always have a few guys in her life she is NOT attracted to, but she strings along because those guys bend over backwards to make her happy. They dont pick up the obvious clues that the woman is NOT interested in him

The advice here is right, move on and forget her. You have wasted enough time and money already
    Yeah - this is great insight. She is a popular ML and very attractive. I'm sure she has many others on the side too and back home also. Cheers for the advice

Now you have reflected on it, you now can see exactly what happened
    Yeah i'm clear now - still feeling the loneliness and heartache but that will be temporary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not often in life someone will spell out the signs for you. I have some sisters, this was their advice to me...

SIGNS WOMAN IS NOT INTERESTED AND SHE SEE YOU AS A CLINGER
    1)You ask to meet up with her and you get hesitation and never a firm time
    Trust me if you are an A class young male Hollywood actor she will want to see you that night
    2)You are paying for all meals and driving her everywhere and getting pretty much nothing in return apart from her company but no affection
    3)You are doing something valuable for her that other guys not as desperate as you would never do...
    eg doing her assignmemts, paying her rent, doing her house repairs, fixing her Visa application
    4)She doesnt return texts in a prompt manner. Her keenness for you is directly proportional to how prompt she is at replying to her texts. Remember women check their phones every 10 minutes
    5)She is secretive with her phone and she checks it often including when you are having dinner together. Her actual boyfriend sends her texts which she wants to reply to. Lol
    6)She has a lot of expensive jewellery and handbags. You can be sure her family didnt buy these
    7)She has special male friends who know a lot more about her than she has shared with you, and these 'friends' love meeting up with her
    8)She has male flatmate (s)
    9)Important days like your birthday you notice she doesnt make much effort - its all half assed. Sometimes she cant meet up with you on those days
    10)A lot of days she is unavailable to see her and she is not working
    11)After 6 months you havent met her family if they are in Sydney, and they dont know about you

In summary, a lady interested in you will make time to see you
    When she sees you as boyfriend material and not a pushover, text conversations are fair - with her replying promptly and initiating contact

By all means go out with women that arent interested. Occasionally good times can be had if she drops her boyfriend or is just bored. But have a lot of options so if one falls through you have a few other ladies to focus your fun with. Oneitis is the trap you need to avoid

Now you know the laws of the game, be the player and not the played, and dont waste another minute of your life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not often in life someone will spell out the signs for you. I have some sisters, this was their advice to me...

Trust me if you are an A class young male Hollywood actor she will want to see you that night
    2)You are paying for all meals and driving her everywhere and getting pretty much nothing in return apart from her company but no affection
    3)You are doing something valuable for her that other guys not as desperate as you would never do...
    eg doing her assignmemts, paying her rent, doing her house repairs, fixing her Visa application
    4)She doesnt return texts in a prompt manner. Her keenness for you is directly proportional to how prompt she is at replying to her texts. Remember women check their phones every 10 minutes
    5)She is secretive with her phone and she checks it often including when you are having dinner together. Her actual boyfriend sends her texts which she wants to reply to. Lol
    6)She has a lot of expensive jewellery and handbags. You can be sure her family didnt buy these
    7)She has special male friends who know a lot more about her than she has shared with you, and these 'friends' love meeting up with her
    9)Important days like your birthday you notice she doesnt make much effort - its all half assed. Sometimes she cant meet up with you on those days
    11)After 6 months you havent met her family if they are in Sydney, and they dont know about you

When she sees you as boyfriend material and not a pushover, text conversations are fair - with her replying promptly and initiating contact

Now you know the laws of the game, be the player and not the played, and dont waste another minute of your life
    Best answer ....

Senior Member(無間使者)

By all means go out with women that arent interested. Occasionally good times can be had if she drops her boyfriend or is just bored. But have a lot of options so if one falls through you have a few other ladies to focus your fun with. Oneitis is the trap you need to avoid

Wow - a lot of these points are really spot on. Thank you. She definitely wasn't interested in me in this case

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

So true!
    12) She only initiates contact with you when she needs you to do something for her.
    13) You ask her out and she wants to bring a friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    So true!
    12) She only initiates contact with you when she needs you to do something for her.
    13) You ask her out and she wants to bring a friend.
    Completely agree with 12. Holy shit - the advice in this thread is crazy good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Its all good bro.
    You had a good time for 8 months: fucking, eating, drinking, sucking, kissing, licking ... beautiful ...
    And now it's all over.
    Relax.
    She can go and see other people and you can go and see other people.
    You've still got your health, your money, and your sanity ... you may not see this right now but you are the King of the World ... Enjoy!
    In 2 years time you will be in a totally different space and mindset, and she will be a girl you fondly remember
    Got to say rooter you alway put things just they way they should be. I'm going through the whole ML thing and I'm having a ball but and a big but she will always be that a ML. I have made a bit of a mess of things but I've been fucking the hottest little Thai girl that I have ever seen. Yeah I know it won't last, yeah I know I've fucked up but man what a ride. It will be over soon and it will be one of the best memories of my life. But I won't do the whole leave the missus and take big dramatic life changes, just fuck them enjoy and move on, I've learnt my lesson and I am king of the world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    14)Next day she will never text you to thank you for the nice dinner or date or flowers. A woman who respects your efforts would do that
    15)She only texts you AFTER you have texted her. There can be days before you hear from her
    16)Often reminds you about things about you that annoy her. This is another bad sign
    17)Any other signs that show she takes you for granted. This includes making NO effort to do nice things for you where SHE shows initiative. She may do it infrequently just so she can continue you string you along, but its only when she has to, for example your birthday; but even that feels half assed
    18)She is not interested in finding commonalities between you, or finding out things that you like, and providing them. She lacks much interest at all in who you are

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So, Hamish... Which one of the girls from Gerald St did this to you?! Deer, Mona, Ayu...?! Name and shame them!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Give us her name and where she work and i will roll her life like a bread roll like what she did to you ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    So, Hamish... Which one of the girls from Gerald St did this to you?! Deer, Mona, Ayu...?! Name and shame them!
    Haha none from there - they were all good girls! It was a ML.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Give us her name and where she work and i will roll her life like a bread roll like what she did to you ...
    Haha i wouldn't do it publically. If you PM me I will supply the name/work place.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Interesting thread
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20)You actually dont have a lot in common and she has some annoying hobbies like loving childrens movies and wants to do that when you go out. An inability to ask you what you would like to do for a night out
    21)Inconsiderate. Cancels your planned night out with a lunchtime text - sorry I cant make it - with a crappy excuse.The truth is that she has just received a better offer from another guy she is also stringing along. If you dont drop her right then and there, then you are an easy target with a "kick me hard" sign on your trousers
    22)Not much interaction or chemistry or affection when you go out. She hss very definite barriers up. Like dating your sister

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    23) when you kiss her you can taste other punters cum on her lips
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I want to throw up how long this has gone on
    It is simple do not expect love from a working girl unless you have money

Thanks, HamishAM, thanks friends, I learned a lot during the last days ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear if your plight bro, just remember the positives out of your experience, females outnumber males here especially Asians so you will definitely get the opportunity to meet the girl of your dreams - just don’t seek them in a brothel lol. Girls can sniff desperate guys from a mile away and will take advantage however way they can. Use your experience to play the game and turn the tables on them - the meaner you are the keener they are!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Sorry to hear if your plight bro, just remember the positives out of your experience, females outnumber males here especially Asians so you will definitely get the opportunity to meet the girl of your dreams - just don’t seek them in a brothel lol. Girls can sniff desperate guys from a mile away and will take advantage however way they can. Use your experience to play the game and turn the tables on them - the meaner you are the keener they are!
    Cheers mate. Yeah definitely won't be looking in those places again for any form of romance haha. It was a good experience - many good memories and many bad. Now I think I'm a bit stronger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeh thats sad to hear. But unfortunately for these chicks, its normal for them to have multiple bfs and back-ups ready to go.

as Akon said, shes dangerous.

https://youtu.be/Ro7yHf_pU14

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    its normal for them to have multiple bfs and back-ups ready to go.
    https://youtu.be/Ro7yHf_pU14
    Very true. Look at it from the womans point of view.
    A womans beauty is a powerful thing - makes one man weep, makes another man sing
    Unfortunately for the majority of women, that beauty will fade, so unless she has chosen well from the merry go round of men, she may well be alone

It all works out even in the end

If your only asset is your beauty and body, life isnt going to be a party for too long

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast