Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Size/shape : Short, C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

After reading some reviews, I decided to try out Jojo today. Coming in with a little bit of expectation, my experience with Jojo was different although still a very positive one. When she first came in the room, I was most surprised at her size - for some reason I hadn't imagined her to be so small. She was a cute little bundle, dressed in a police uniform and holding all her towels and gadgets. Compared to other really done up WL's, Jojo has a rather plain, natural look exuding a youthful innocence that really suits her. (The photo in the roster is quite accurate). She was rather timid and quiet as she put her things down, and went to turn on the heater without me needing to say anything. I manage to ask her a few basic questions in my broken-ass Mandarin and hear she is from Sichuan and in her early 20s (she said 21 but who knows). I make some more small talk and smile as I enter the shower first. I call her to join me but she tells me she has already had one. After a quick wash, I dry myself with 7 Cowper's signature hardened towels and make my way to the bed.

I find Jojo laying in a fetal position staring off to the side and to be honest I am slightly concerned. Joining her, I ask if anything is wrong but she turns and quickly smiles, assuring me that she's just tired. Phew! Jojo has a nice teenage body with real C cups that are full and great to touch. I would describe her body as having a little bit of baby fat, which gives it a genuine girl-next-door vibe and some handles to grab at. I start off by feeling her wonderful tits and exploring my hands all over her body and unshaved pussy. She reciprocates by giving a nice cathbath as our bodies rub against each other. As she makes her way down to my cock, she reaches to the table and grabs a condom meaning BBBJ is off the table. She caps me and begins a CBJ that feels ok but is missing some suction. Jojo does make the effort as she alternates between sucking and licking down to the balls. It's not really working for me, and after a couple minutes I suggest we turn it around to start the fucking.

I grab my cock and tease the outer lips of her pussy until I harden up completely and plunge it in slowly. It truly feels amazing as Jojo's pussy is so tight. I work myself all the way in and hold it there to let her adjust. I'm kissing her neck and try to go for a peck on the lips but she turns away. She tells me "no kiss" and I don't push her again throughout the session. No biggie. As I increase the tempo, Jojo starts to make some genuine moaning noises to my delight. Mixing it up with slow and fast thrusts, grinding and pushing, I stay in mish for at least 15 minutes. My hands are grabbing onto her ample tits at times, or holding her at the hips as our bodies slap together. We're both quite vocal at the point and wouldn't be surprised if someone in the waiting room could hear us.

Without dropping the tempo, I decide to flip her over and pull Jojo to the edge of the bed for some standing doggie. She's got a wonderful ass - not stick and bones, and I pummel my cock into her tight pussy. Jojo is pushing back against me and the slapping noises of our bodies continue. At this point, the room has reached a boiling point and I am sweating bricks. I might credit this to my performance, as I was in no hurry to cum at all despite the intense fucking. Doggie transitions to prone bone and I am just jack-hammering her poor pussy. There is not much time left, so I flip her back over and decide to finish off in mish. With deep strokes, I bring myself to the limit and explode into the dom as Jojo moans into my ears. Exhausted and sweating, I lie down to catch my breath. Time is expiring so she showers first and I take one as soon as she is done. A quick hug and I am back out into the cold Autumn street.

Overall, a nice punt with a young, natural girl. Although not a head turner in terms of attractiveness, Jojo has a certain innocence that matches her. A hard worker who has a nice body that is a pleasure to fuck.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    Jojo photos on
    Today we have new students

Name: Jojo
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: D Cup
    Nationality: Singapore
    Services: GFE,DFK, DT, BBBJ,CIM.COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy
    Comments: Gorgeous new Singapore girl with amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy
    Sweet girlfriend service
    Comments: She can provide you the best service ever, never rush any jobs and serve you like a king!! Her skin is supple,soft and she make the perfect companion. She will strip you of all your clothes and enjoy embracing naughty adventures together. Relaxing in the room, you can take your time,unrushed without disruption. She will give great service and treat you like her boyfriend. I promise that you’ll love that and never forget the special memories. Her goal is to provide you with a satisfying and memorable time.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review on Jojo Headless

You summed her up perfectly. Very girl next door but also very cute.

Wonderful tits
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews