Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's fair?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What's fair?

With recent talk about prices v's performance I thought I might get a thread started on whats fair pricing.

Now I know how demand, the market, economy, wealth of country, competition, parity with local wages etc etc can affect the pricing but what do you think is fair in Brisbane.
    My thoughts is that the massage alone is too high. To get a decent session in 45 to 60 mins is required unless you want a quick release and go. So (opinion)$30 for 45 mins and $40 for 60 mins if fair for unskilled rub is all you get. The recent price rise at KP $75 for 1 hr is ridiculous. Any massage place legit or not that charges $1 per min is just plain greedy. Do you earn $1 per min and yet you have a trade / degree / major responsibility?

Now to get some basic relief is an extra $30/ $40 fair? Think about whats required - a tickle here a tickle there and about 3- 5 mins of bicep curls.
    My biggest beef is the jump from here to getting their gear off. Some say 50 then $100. Oh but don't touch or maybe a little play but pull away when they think you are getting too much.
    Factor in that there are no guarantees and you pay up front, what are you going to do run to consumer affairs.

So my thinking $40 for 1 hour massage, $30 for Tug and $60 for respectful roaming whilst nude. Surely $100 for an hours work is fair or do you disagree???????

Now I know some will say cheap charlie but have you ever thought what you are paying and what you are actually getting. And before all the owners jump on here and cry about overheads etc why are there so many shops opening up and / or moving to better premises.....are you saying you are loosing money??????

Or is this the price we MUST pay living in an affluent country like OZ???

Opinions????????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U can get legit skilled massages around town for
    60 an hour. I agree 75 is stupid and a rip off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Iv noticed a fall in prices around the place. With all the new shops opening. I think we are starting to see a downward pressure on pricing. I find it hard to believe punters are paying 50 for basic. When for not a lot more at some place
    Iv visited lately u can get top tier options.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just for a laugh about prices i was recently at a Thai place getting a very nice massage but the lady doing it would have been 55. I kinda expected a basic offer but she came straight out with "do u want nude and bj", i thought if i can get that for 60 bucks or so why not haha.
    Sure, how much? .. 200.. yeah right.. i thought u gotta b taking the piss. Easiest ive ever knocked back a bj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4FofW i agree with your pricing. I think it's fair. I rarely ever pay $50 for basic. if the slim chance the ML won't negotiate and the little guy is to stubborn and agree's to her price. I'll tell her OK but if i have to pay a pineapple don't expect me to come back. Also, i might add, i'll only pay $100 if the clothes come off at the beginning of the session. I find it quite pricey if you have to wait for the turn.
    I don't mind spending money especially if the massage is great. But very rarely is it even above par. And for those who accuse me of being cheap (which i'm not ) I ask you, why are the prices so much cheaper in Sydney for top quality MLs? It seem like it was only last year that the basic was $30. Now guys are paying a pineapple without any hesitation. I suppose that's why the girls are demanding that now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How much I tip the girls always varies depending on the circumstances. But my rule is max $20 for basic extra, max $40 for other things incl fs. By sticking to this rule I can control my expenditure much better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    How much I tip the girls always varies depending on the circumstances. But my rule is max $20 for basic extra, max $40 for other things incl fs. By sticking to this rule I can control my expenditure much better
    $20 for basic and max $40 for other things incl fs................and they accept????? Really ???? Not passing judgement but considering some ask $50 more for basic and $100+ for beyond and lots more for FS you are able to negotiate $40 for FS.
    Like I said not judging or criticizing just wondering how you go about it and what your knock back percentage is. This is way less than 50% less than the normal asking price. Are you a skillful negotiator or have you got the Brad Pitt looks.
    Please please tell us.....come on you hypnotize the girls don't you? lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    $20 for basic and max $40 for other things incl fs................and they accept????? Really ???? Not passing judgement but considering some ask $50 more for basic and $100+ for beyond and lots more for FS you are able to negotiate $40 for FS.
    Like I said not judging or criticizing just wondering how you go about it and what your knock back percentage is. This is way less than 50% less than the normal asking price. Are you a skillful negotiator or have you got the Brad Pitt looks.
    Please please tell us.....come on you hypnotize the girls don't you? lol
    Ler's just say I know where to look and what to say and I rarely venture beyond those areas where the success rate is quite high. Plenty enough options for me to make me busy punting twice a week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont want to get into a pissing competition but honestly i find it hard to believe that your going to shops seeing some young pretty ml and you say hi can we get naked have a quickie but sorry I only have $40. Sorry BW this has to be a BS.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    I dont want to get into a pissing competition but honestly i find it hard to believe that your going to shops seeing some young pretty ml and you say hi can we get naked have a quickie but sorry I only have $40. Sorry BW this has to be a BS.
    I agree that we should not get into the bigger dick competition but I only share from experience, and my experience is not exclusive. Some of the punters who go the same place and see the same set of girls have got very similar results, if not better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No, BW is well known for this tactic, ask any of the girls who refuse to see him or the owners who tell him to not return to their shop.

You are assuming that he does it with pretty MLs, he never mentioned the quality of the girl he succeeds with. But he has always made it known that he does this only with new girls and it borders on rape.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    4FofW, I think you are onto something. You are obviously a brilliant businessman so you should open a shop for yourself and enforce exactly the policy you are suggesting. Then come back 2 weeks after you open and tell us how every girl who came in for an interview laughed in your face and you were forced to employ 50 year olds just to cover the rent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    No, BW is well known for this tactic, ask any of the girls who refuse to see him or the owners who tell him to not return to their shop.

You are assuming that he does it with pretty MLs, he never mentioned the quality of the girl he succeeds with. But he has always made it known that he does this only with new girls and it borders on rape.
    Thank you I'm glad others know the truth. I also have heard about these things .

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

if it was rape surely I wouldn't have got repeat result with the same girl, which I do very regularly. And one of the girls I frequent has been working at the same shop for more than 18 months, the other has been there for a year. Both are attractive uni students. And as I said people who see the same girls have got very similar results

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4FofW, I think you are onto something. You are obviously a brilliant businessman so you should open a shop for yourself and enforce exactly the policy you are suggesting. Then come back 2 weeks after you open and tell us how every girl who came in for an interview laughed in your face and you were forced to employ 50 year olds just to cover the rent.
    Well then, might i suggest to you 4FofW you open that shop in Sydney. The girls - top quality - will be delighted to work for you at those rates

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If nothing else the Zen is advertising massage 1 hr at $60 till end of June. ( anyone confirm with recent visit)
    Well that's what it says on Locanto....
    Who said owners don't read these forums...and spend time trying to work out who is who....

Senior Member(無間使者)

I can confirm these rates do exist and there are shops around with flexible working models. (No pun intended - seriously)...

And yes, “young pretty ml” would be a good description of the general standard. As we all know there is also always a stunner in the mix from time to time.

The above style shops are my regular however I will often check out the “full rate” shops for a different experience and some other guarantees and benefits. At these places I always seem to get FN & HJ (& whatever other agreed extras) for the whole session and never lie face down - just a full time erotic session. Never been an issue for me and always well received? I find it odd that most guys wait till the last 10mins... especially at these full rates? At most I think I have had to wait til half way through which was also fine. It’s up to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Madonna you have me interested.

Can you share how these flexible working models operate. Genuinely curious.

As the OP has asked the question what’s fair. I guess that works both ways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if it was rape surely I wouldn't have got repeat result with the same girl, which I do very regularly. And one of the girls I frequent has been working at the same shop for more than 18 months, the other has been there for a year. Both are attractive uni students. And as I said people who see the same girls have got very similar results
    Actually quite a few of us recall a story you posted a long time ago that was very much bordering on rape. As highlighted in recent rape cases, consent isn't as clear as many of us think;

CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 348
    consent
    348 consent
    (1) In this chapter,
    "consent" means consent freely and voluntarily given by a person with the cognitive capacity to give the consent.
    (2) Without limiting subsection (1) , a person’s consent to an act is not freely and voluntarily given if it is obtained—
    (a) by force; or
    (b) by threat or intimidation; or
    (c) by fear of bodily harm; or
    (d) by exercise of authority; or
    (e) by false and fraudulent representations about the nature or purpose of the act; or
    (f) by a mistaken belief induced by the accused person that the accused person was the person’s sexual partner.

Those last 2 could very easily apply to punting situations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Actually quite a few of us recall a story you posted a long time ago that was very much bordering on rape. As highlighted in recent rape cases, consent isn't as clear as many of us think;

CRIMINAL CODE 1899 - SECT 348
    consent
    348 consent
    (1) In this chapter,
    "consent" means consent freely and voluntarily given by a person with the cognitive capacity to give the consent.
    (2) Without limiting subsection (1) , a person’s consent to an act is not freely and voluntarily given if it is obtained—
    (a) by force; or
    (b) by threat or intimidation; or
    (c) by fear of bodily harm; or
    (d) by exercise of authority; or
    (e) by false and fraudulent representations about the nature or purpose of the act; or
    (f) by a mistaken belief induced by the accused person that the accused person was the person’s sexual partner.

Those last 2 could very easily apply to punting situations.
    Wouldn't surprise me if we get a #metoo soon lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast