Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's fair?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    I can confirm these rates do exist and there are shops around with flexible working models. (No pun intended - seriously)...

And yes, “young pretty ml” would be a good description of the general standard. As we all know there is also always a stunner in the mix from time to time.

The above style shops are my regular however I will often check out the “full rate” shops for a different experience and some other guarantees and benefits. At these places I always seem to get FN & HJ (& whatever other agreed extras) for the whole session and never lie face down - just a full time erotic session. Never been an issue for me and always well received? I find it odd that most guys wait till the last 10mins... especially at these full rates? At most I think I have had to wait til half way through which was also fine. It’s up to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I, too, can confirm such rates do exist, in particular of $20 for the basic that mostly allow light roaming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just for the record and a report on an adventurous shop test.

I went to a shop in SH today and was offered $300 to you know what. We both giggled. Then $200..... I giggled some more then $150....... then she was more than happy with $100. As a one off I agreed. She was delightful.

“Where gamers play in the sand under the moonlight”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You'd be silly or too rich to pay $50 for basic.

I also can confirm what BW has said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    so I met this young girl. she said she didn’t do extra as she was nervous and wanted to focus on her massaging skills. Strangely when I asked her to kiss me she rightaway lowered her face and put her lips on mine for a lengthy dfk, so we just did that for 15 mins till the end, which to me was far more exciting than a hj and I tipped her accordingly (20 or 25 I forgot).
    On a different day I booked her again and she started the session by sitting on my lap and kissing me frantically while we were fully clothed. Then we began to undress each other, with her displaying her slim but tight body with a very firm set of boobs and things got very raunchy, reversed numbers, grinding etc. Gave her $30.
    Spent the rest of the day exchanging texts with her and things said on the messages made me revisit her the same day, this time I came fully prepared and got the full package. Tipped her $40

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ok I'll play this game too

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    so I met this young girl. she said she didn’t do extra as she was nervous and wanted to focus on her massaging skills. Strangely when I asked her to kiss me she rightaway lowered her face and put her lips on mine for a lengthy dfk, so we just did that for 15 mins till the end, which to me was far more exciting than a hj and I tipped her accordingly (20 or 25 I forgot).
    On a different day I booked her again and she started the session by sitting on my lap and kissing me frantically while we were fully clothed. Then we began to undress each other, with her displaying her slim but tight body with a very firm set of boobs and things got very raunchy, reversed numbers, grinding etc. Gave her $30.
    Spent the rest of the day exchanging texts with her and things said on the messages made me revisit her the same day, this time I came fully prepared and got the full package. Tipped her $40
    Met this hot Japanese / Thai young 18 year old at a shop the other day. She said she only does HJ but wanted to practice massaging as she was going to leave the shop as it wasn't what she thought it would be and would rather work in a Chinese Restaurant earning $10 an hour working from 2pm till 2am and being bossed around. I said ok and she started massaging my back. I told her I had pulled a muscle at the gym on my inner thigh and she should start gently massaging there. I commented her on her technique which she said no one else had ever said how well she massaged. I told her how beautiful she looked in her tartan schoolgirl skirt, white top, high heels and cute white socks. As she was massaging she accidentally touched me in places that she swore she never went. Seeing how big I was she was getting excited. She asked after 10 minutes could I flip over. When I did this her eyes became fixated on my manhood. She asked me "please can I touch it" and then after that ..well lets just say ..it was paradise.
    After going over the allocated time by 40 mins I thought I better leave, particularly as I was drained, literally after 4 rounds. As I was walking out she said "Thankyou very much, here's my private number, call me tonight please."
    She refused to take anymore money saying she would put in the money herself even for going over time. She walked me out to the car, arm in arm for all to see and as I was hoping in she said " You're my first and if you want you can come to my 17th birthday party next week!"

What do you mean you don't believe me ? Honestly it was so good it was just like a dream!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think he's having a go at u BW.

Senior Member(無間使者)

What's fair?

Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    Met this hot Japanese / Thai young 18 year old at a shop the other day. She said she only does HJ but wanted to practice massaging as she was going to leave the shop as it wasn't what she thought it would be and would rather work in a Chinese Restaurant earning $10 an hour working from 2pm till 2am and being bossed around. I said ok and she started massaging my back. I told her I had pulled a muscle at the gym on my inner thigh and she should start gently massaging there. I commented her on her technique which she said no one else had ever said how well she massaged. I told her how beautiful she looked in her tartan schoolgirl skirt, white top, high heels and cute white socks. As she was massaging she accidentally touched me in places that she swore she never went. Seeing how big I was she was getting excited. She asked after 10 minutes could I flip over. When I did this her eyes became fixated on my manhood. She asked me "please can I touch it" and then after that ..well lets just say ..it was paradise.
    After going over the allocated time by 40 mins I thought I better leave, particularly as I was drained, literally after 4 rounds. As I was walking out she said "Thankyou very much, here's my private number, call me tonight please."
    She refused to take anymore money saying she would put in the money herself even for going over time. She walked me out to the car, arm in arm for all to see and as I was hoping in she said " You're my first and if you want you can come to my 17th birthday party next week!"

What do you mean you don't believe me ? Honestly it was so good it was just like a dream!

Clearly you’re having a stab and in general your attitude on here lately has been mostly unproductive. Really don’t know why you need to stir things up all the time?

If you were a little more congenial to the group some may choose to share such shops &/or girls that indeed do offer a service that is “just like a dream” - and at the $ BW has listed.

It’s quite standard at my circle of shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Here's your big chance then......

Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Clearly you’re having a stab and in general your attitude on here lately has been mostly unproductive. Really don’t know why you need to stir things up all the time?
    If you were a little more congenial to the group some may choose to share such shops &/or girls that indeed do offer a service that is “just like a dream” - and at the $ BW has listed.
    It’s quite standard at my circle of shops.
    Ok, please list on here your "circle of shops" where this is standard to show what a truly collegial person you are so we all can benefit, not like me who you seem to label as being facetious.
    NI

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I hope this isnt going to develop into a tit for tat bullshit thread like so many others.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I hope this isnt going to develop into a tit for tat bullshit thread like so many others.
    All good mate, 4FofW just wanted to have a bit of harmless fun and I'm totally fine with that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Before all the bullshit took over this was a good thread and a very valid point.

WHAT IS FAIR ?

Since I’m kinda stuck in the West for work and home I don’t have access to all the regular shops that are spoken about so regularly on here.

In saying that it’s kind of a burgeoning market out here and at time I find negotiating power is a bit more fair out here.

I’ve always operated on $60 for the massage and $40 for HJ finish. My experience is that will get a raft of experiences from the average massage and mechanical finish all the way to an exception massage to nude finish with touching and anything in between.

Lately I find the silent treatment works with text or message enquiries if I don’t like the price

I was enquiring via text with a girl in Redbank and I asked what rates she had, she came back with a $100 for hr massage and hand relief. I decided I wasn’t that hard up and left it at that with no reply, Half hour later another message came through and she offered me a discount down to $90. I countered with $80 and said that I would be over in a jiffy. Good massage and endin was great, I even patted her on the back for the price drop and told her that prices had gotten I but out of hand which she agreed.

If your area is saturated with shops I guess they are fighting for business. If it’s an established shop with regulars I guess they push to see how much people will pay before walking and other shops follow suit, and if your area is only getting the odd shop pop up then I guess prices will be low to start to draw people in.

I agree with brownwallaby when he says that if you break down what service you actually get and what you pay, you begin to rethink how much money you are prepared to part with.

Since moving back to Brisbane beginning of the year o have been doing the rounds and testing old shops new shops and private ML’s and while the strike rate is 50/50 price quality and location, price is the big decider when it come to feeling as though I got value for money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    Before all the bullshit took over this was a good thread and a very valid point.

WHAT IS FAIR ?

Since I’m kinda stuck in the West for work and home I don’t have access to all the regular shops that are spoken about so regularly on here.

In saying that it’s kind of a burgeoning market out here and at time I find negotiating power is a bit more fair out here.

I’ve always operated on $60 for the massage and $40 for HJ finish. My experience is that will get a raft of experiences from the average massage and mechanical finish all the way to an exception massage to nude finish with touching and anything in between.

Lately I find the silent treatment works with text or message enquiries if I don’t like the price

I was enquiring via text with a girl in Redbank and I asked what rates she had, she came back with a $100 for hr massage and hand relief. I decided I wasn’t that hard up and left it at that with no reply, Half hour later another message came through and she offered me a discount down to $90. I countered with $80 and said that I would be over in a jiffy. Good massage and endin was great, I even patted her on the back for the price drop and told her that prices had gotten I but out of hand which she agreed.

If your area is saturated with shops I guess they are fighting for business. If it’s an established shop with regulars I guess they push to see how much people will pay before walking and other shops follow suit, and if your area is only getting the odd shop pop up then I guess prices will be low to start to draw people in.

I agree with brownwallaby when he says that if you break down what service you actually get and what you pay, you begin to rethink how much money you are prepared to part with.

Since moving back to Brisbane beginning of the year o have been doing the rounds and testing old shops new shops and private ML’s and while the strike rate is 50/50 price quality and location, price is the big decider when it come to feeling as though I got value for money.
    Totally agree with all your points mate summed up well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just got back from 4 days in Sydney and the going rate in every shop in CBD is $50 for naked with hj. ($65 for 60 min. massage)
    At those prices, needless to say, i went for a massage everyday What a rip off brissy is, unfortunately

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's it ... I'm moving to Sydney.
    But seriously ... I hope prices in Brisbane at least head in the same direction.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    But seriously ... I hope prices in Brisbane at least head in the same direction.
    some members have given more than enough hints where to look in Bris to get Sydney rates (or better)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So what have we learnt?

Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I started this thread and now after 2/3 wks what have we learnt?

1. It would seem that there is a wide range of pricing in Brisbane.

2. Some say Sydney like prices are available in Brisbane but are unwilling to share. Saying there is a shop in SH is hardly helpful. Madonna has been quiet lately ...........not willing to share?

3. One thing is true - if we keep accepting the prices quoted then nothing will change. Next time walk in say what you want, name your price within reason and then be prepared to walk. We all know lots of shops are opening up and there is plenty of choice. Lately I have also found service is getting better and girls prepared to go further. So its up to us as a collective group. I am suggesting, as I did before, that 40 for massage and maybe 50 / 60 for nude HJ would be a good starting point.
    If a girl is looking at 2 pineapples - $100- then this might motivate them to give an honest service. Also if they reject a decent offer tell them you will post on forums like this and name the shop.

Never forget we have the $ - they want the $. Too many punters let the little head dictate. Its time for a change! ( old labor slogan)

Just my ideas

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Also if they reject a decent offer tell them you will post on forums like this and name the shop.".................
    And what exactly should we say on an open public forum, that girl "x" wanted too much for illegal service "y" at shop "z". Good way to get banned from shops and dumped on by other members of forum.

Guys you need to stand up that is the only way things will change
    shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    "Also if they reject a decent offer tell them you will post on forums like this and name the shop.".................
    And what exactly should we say on an open public forum, that girl "x" wanted too much for illegal service "y" at shop "z". Good way to get banned from shops and dumped on by other members of forum.
    Blackmail and persuasion sometimes doesn't require disclosure ...just the threat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    in the bygone era, some girls gave advanced services then let customers decide how much to tip. They would say ‘up to you’ at the end of the session. I wonder if you remember these names: Tiffany and Jessica (Bamboo); Bree and Julie (Amore); Sunny (Ocean Star); Bella and Lucy (GTM); Moruka (Mozhi)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast