Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's fair?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    Blackmail and persuasion sometimes doesn't require disclosure ...just the threat.
    I dont want to threaten or blackmail anyone and i especially would'nt reveal im a member of any forum to them. If i get to know a girl and she is extra nice to me because i did'nt quibble over what she's worth then i think it's my money well spent.
    I think the problem is that this is not a one size fits all scenario. U have guys who just can't afford that extra 20 bucks and guys who don't care about an extra 100 bucks, and i can tell u it's the latter who can get the bookings of the former moved or switched to another girl. Not saying thats right or wrong but it is a fact.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I dont want to threaten or blackmail anyone and i especially would'nt reveal im a member of any forum to them. If i get to know a girl and she is extra nice to me because i did'nt quibble over what she's worth then i think it's my money well spent.
    I think the problem is that this is not a one size fits all scenario. U have guys who just can't afford that extra 20 bucks and guys who don't care about an extra 100 bucks, and i can tell u it's the latter who can get the bookings of the former moved or switched to another girl. Not saying thats right or wrong but it is a fact.
    Some good points made by Mr Wallaby and Redd........but it would appear to me that they are saying that if you can't afford it then you can't get it. We can you can't so too bad or if you want it you have to spend the money.

As many of you know overseas in places like Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia etc certain Asian groups inc Koreans and Chinese are coming into the market over paying and driving the price up. So what was once a good place to visit is now wrecked. If the Chinese come here and start paying inflated prices will punters with deep pockets here match those prices? When the Chinese say we can you can't too bad will they sing the same tune?

This thread is just a discussion thinker, to ponder, and achieve a fair outcome for all.....As I said what's fair? Is it simple economics - what the market is prepared to pay that should be the price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Blackmailing or extorting an ML is a fairly low act, and you expect people to tell you where their favourite shops are so you can try it with their regulars?

Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Oh taking the high moral ground are we

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Blackmailing or extorting an ML is a fairly low act, and you expect people to tell you where their favourite shops are so you can try it with their regulars?
    Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him.
    Its funny how some people want to preach morality when they are engaging in activities that are illegal. I suppose there has to one to cast the first stone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its funny how some people want to preach morality when they are engaging in activities that are illegal. I suppose there has to one to cast the first stone.
    Some would say morality and law are mutually exclusive. I think what is being “preached” here is Respect. Your suggestions indicate you don’t seem to have any. Happy to be proven otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If ecchi.g is preaching about respect it would seem a very juvenile argument often heard by the younger ignorant generation that " you have to earn respect to get respect" thus I assume the comment "Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him."

It could be argued that Western society's norms of morality set the tone of the law although I do agree that law and morality can be mutually exclusive - one only has to site Korean law and what is morally right.

My original issue was people citing prices and performance that many of us on here do not get and wanting some direction to the " circle of shops where this is standard".

Now I'm sure many punters are not interested in some philosophical discussion about law, morality etc so I won't go on and on. As previously stated my intention of this thread was to get some fairness in Brisbane pricing and performance.

I don't believe asking those who have earned their chops long ago to enlighten us to where these shops are is too much to ask. I'm sure in their infant days of mongering they received good intelligence from seasoned punters.
    As paddington, a shop owner from Sydney remarked we have to stand up (collectively) if we want things to change. Interesting comment too coming from one who you would think is in the business of keeping prices as high as possible.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some good points made by Mr Wallaby and Redd........but it would appear to me that they are saying that if you can't afford it then you can't get it. We can you can't so too bad or if you want it you have to spend the money.

As many of you know overseas in places like Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia etc certain Asian groups inc Koreans and Chinese are coming into the market over paying and driving the price up. So what was once a good place to visit is now wrecked. If the Chinese come here and start paying inflated prices will punters with deep pockets here match those prices? When the Chinese say we can you can't too bad will they sing the same tune?

This thread is just a discussion thinker, to ponder, and achieve a fair outcome for all.....As I said what's fair? Is it simple economics - what the market is prepared to pay that should be the price?
    Of course thats what im saying, when is it ever not like that. Im not making any apologies for being able to afford to pay for what i want. If some guys on here can get it for free or want to spend half their time haggling thats their business. As for being "too bad" for guys who miss out, what r they missing out on? If u walk into a shop armed to the teeth with 50 bucks and expect the world your a dickhead. If your happy with your lot for 50 bucks then your a winner. If i give the same girl x amount of dollars and she goes up a few notches for me so what, the first guy has'nt missed out because he was never in the running to get more than his 50's worth anyway. I dont know how u feel about the girls that have to do this but just put yourself in their position, and yeah some r real cows, but would u do it, would u let some smelly prick stick his tongue in u, let him kiss u let him fuck u, would u go down on him. This is what a lot of them r faced with all the time, just to get beaten down on the price afterwards. I try and stick to a select few these days that r truely wonderful and good value now so no price mentioned anymore. And by the way im not Chinese. Cheers man. Anyway im going out to dinner with my fav... Now where did i put the keys to the Ferrari.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm in agreeance with $100 mark for an hours massage and touchy feely hj. although happy to put out a little extra if we start talking bj instead and have found a few of them of late.

How ever I am also a big believer in, that if you have to ask more than once to get compliance on any particular service extra, then it should be left alone and if the $ value for standard or other extra is to high I'll walk rather than argue.
    I stopped in at a particular shop one afternoon last year and the yl that I saw was visibly upset and had been crying. When I asked what had upset her, she told me how her previous client had been so rude and demanding hurling verbal abuse at her to the point where one of the other girls had to step in to shut this wanker up . All because she didn't want to put out. Good thing I wasn't there to hear it A kind voice and respectful attitude goes a long way, and with out a doubt when you see one girl from a particular shop on a regular basis favours generally flow freely

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Ill start by apologizing as being nieve and being a major part of the problem.
    I am by no means a good money earner.
    I actually save to get my services so only get to one every 2nd week or more.
    I am the worst negotiator in history and the little head is a very powerful evil in my life.
    This said i crave hot young ml's or FS ladies.
    I actually "struggle" with the older ones even tho they offer more, cost less and give a better overall service.
    So i have punted ALOT i think over the years chasing the challenge of FS with the hot young ml's. I have succeeded on my first visit a couple of times because i am very charming and talkative. But i always and uncontrollably pay full price on extras and most times offer more thinking it will help get me to the goal im chasing.
    I have 2 downfalls to my goal 1 is the "size" problem (no bs honest) as most of us will know most asian ladies are quite small and have no interest in (as i was quoted tonight) being destroyed.
    My second downfall is i have never had "regulars" due to my gap between visits they always forget that i have seen them before or more commonly leave to another shop.
    After reading this thread i am going to do my best to keep my spending under control.
    Its going to be a hard fight but we need to stick together so i can get more services more regularly 🤣🤣😉😉.

Any tips on bargaining techniques that actually work let me know because i am totally useless at it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't worry fun boy there are many like you ...that little head says I want I want ...and then where did the money go.

Suggestion 1. There are relatively standard prices around Brisbane - try and stick to those - and you must BE PREPARED TO WALK.

Suggestion 2. A technique I use esp OS is make them work or earn it. If you are paying above average then shouldn't you get above average service? They know this, you should know this so ask for it.

Suggestion 3. Use psychology .. become a regular to some and then negotiate. They are motivated by money ( durrr) say to them do you realize I have given you X amount of dollars over X amount of time. Or I really like you but its cheaper at X so ......
    Apparently if you believe some posters on here they get great regular service at well below average prices.

Suggestion 4. Put X amount of dollars in your wallet ( your limit) and then go hunting. Could $200 all up be adequate in Brisvegas??????

As I said we are not going to condemn you ...most have been in your situation..once in my stupid days ..went to 3 shops one after another looking for utopia - had 2 X 1 hr massages plus 1 X half hour massage and put $100 for nude on the table for extras at each one and at the end of the day left with bugger all. Do the Math- dumb.

I suppose the answer for you could be have a plan - remember failing to plan is planning to fail.
    Hope it helps - happy mongering.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My Plan

Don't worry fun boy there are many like you ...that little head says I want I want ...and then where did the money go.

Suggestion 1. There are relatively standard prices around Brisbane - try and stick to those - and you must BE PREPARED TO WALK.

Suggestion 2. A technique I use esp OS is make them work or earn it. If you are paying above average then shouldn't you get above average service? They know this, you should know this so ask for it.

Suggestion 3. Use psychology .. become a regular to some and then negotiate. They are motivated by money ( durrr) say to them do you realize I have given you X amount of dollars over X amount of time. Or I really like you but its cheaper at X so ......
    Apparently if you believe some posters on here they get great regular service at well below average prices.

Suggestion 4. Put X amount of dollars in your wallet ( your limit) and then go hunting. Could $200 all up be adequate in Brisvegas??????

As I said we are not going to condemn you ...most have been in your situation..once in my stupid days ..went to 3 shops one after another looking for utopia - had 2 X 1 hr massages plus 1 X half hour massage and put $100 for nude on the table for extras at each one and at the end of the day left with bugger all. Do the Math- dumb.

I suppose the answer for you could be have a plan - remember failing to plan is planning to fail.
    Hope it helps - happy mongering.
    If I am trying a new shop that I have not been to or not been for a long time, I go for half hour massage only - $40 usually. If the shop/ML is bad I leave when the 30min is up. I ask a few questions to sus out what else they do if they haven't already asked me if I want any options.

If the ML is great and the options are available I ask if I can extend to 1 hr and take up the options I am after.

This way I dont waste too much on the duds and keep my $$$ for when I find the hot ones.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it difficult to walk back the price after paying it several times. The ML begins to expect that price from you each time and they feel like you are now taking something away from them. me thinks.
    I prefer to negotiate the price the first visit and if for whatever reason the little head is starting to side with the ML I'll tell her 'OK if i pay your price it'll just be this one time and i won't come back to you again but if you accept my price i'll come back and see you on a regular basis'.
    That approach works for me 9 times out of 10. And it doesn't hurt to ask her during the massage when she usually works and when her next shifts are and how good she is which will plant the seed and get her thinking before the negotiations that she might have a regular in you.

I'm not sure about this line:
    "Or I really like you but its cheaper at X so ......".
    Chicks are a different breed and you never know how they will take that. Some make take it as a threat and that will only drive a wedge between you even if they appear to be OK with what you said.
    And nobody wants an angry chick tugging on them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If ecchi.g is preaching about respect it would seem a very juvenile argument often heard by the younger ignorant generation that " you have to earn respect to get respect" thus I assume the comment "Madonna has earned his chops long ago. I suggest you do the same before you try to crticise him."

It could be argued that Western society's norms of morality set the tone of the law although I do agree that law and morality can be mutually exclusive - one only has to site Korean law and what is morally right.

My original issue was people citing prices and performance that many of us on here do not get and wanting some direction to the " circle of shops where this is standard".

Now I'm sure many punters are not interested in some philosophical discussion about law, morality etc so I won't go on and on. As previously stated my intention of this thread was to get some fairness in Brisbane pricing and performance.

I don't believe asking those who have earned their chops long ago to enlighten us to where these shops are is too much to ask. I'm sure in their infant days of mongering they received good intelligence from seasoned punters.
    As paddington, a shop owner from Sydney remarked we have to stand up (collectively) if we want things to change. Interesting comment too coming from one who you would think is in the business of keeping prices as high as possible.
    While I admire your attempts to appear far more educated than you really are, the manner in which you seek to appear so eloquent is in fact way too contrived.

There is no connection between my comment about your willingness to commit blackmail and the latter comment regarding Madonna. You connecting the two, and the subsequent comments, only confirms what most of have already suspected. You're a dullard that is here just to disrupt the board rather than become a contributing member.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Smile Sticks and stones

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    While I admire your attempts to appear far more educated than you really are, the manner in which you seek to appear so eloquent is in fact way too contrived.

There is no connection between my comment about your willingness to commit blackmail and the latter comment regarding Madonna. You connecting the two, and the subsequent comments, only confirms what most of have already suspected. You're a dullard that is here just to disrupt the board rather than become a contributing member.
    Sad. Apparently "most" don't agree with you as I have many PM asking me for assisstance and thanking me. At least I am working for all mongers on here to get a fairer pricing system. All I know is that some people think they are part of the self righteous forum mafia who quickly jump to the defence of their mates. Not sure what universities (notice plural) you have studied at.
    Anyway I suppose my mantra from here on in should be " don't argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Meanwhile I am currently in KL at the BC each night getting 23 yo Viets for 400MYR (135AD) ST, FJ 2 hrs. Life is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's ST and FJ. Sounds like a holden!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    What's ST and FJ. Sounds like a holden!
    Short Time & Foot Job.?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who give a fuck what u pay as long u happy at end and not over spent fuck me $10 $20 buck here or there is fuck all !!!
    Or it’s punters like u I have seen in shops counting out there coins to pay for massage and then give the tip in silver change lol .. most shop charge basic $50 these days even the worst of worst shops with not so pretty ladies that’s life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Short Time & Foot Job.?
    For 2hrs haha. could be for a shit time in a fucked joint

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    For 2hrs haha. could be for a shit time in a fucked joint
    ST is short time ..Fj is full sex ..these terms are used by mongers who travel overseas and monger in places Brisbane boys can only dream about. Keep paying your overpriced Hj ( er that's hand job) 5 out of 10 WG and leave the cute Thai, Viet and Filipina's to us. Philistines.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast