Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Timer going 7 Cowper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First Timer going 7 Cowper

I've decided to go 7 Cowper, for the first time. Honestly, my absolute very first experience. Curious to know any tips/recommendations/suggestions when I get there as I am quite green to all this.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can see by your name
    just relax and dont rush it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by green.cake View Post
    I've decided to go 7 Cowper, for the first time. Honestly, my absolute very first experience. Curious to know any tips/recommendations/suggestions when I get there as I am quite green to all this.

Cheers
    If someone gives you info are you going to post your experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most likely yes

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask bc
    He is a regular

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't cum to quick

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's your budget and tastes mate? Imho I would go to another joint, if it was my first time. I personally went to Kyoto for my first (virgin) time in 2007 though of course that shop has changed hands many times since.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by green.cake View Post

Cheers
    Did you end up going Greencake ?

With all due respect to my buddies at 7 Cowper it is hardly a bucket list item to punt there. I could understand if you wanted to treat yourself to somewhere like Ginza but 7......really.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Did you end up going Greencake ?

With all due respect to my buddies at 7 Cowper it is hardly a bucket list item to punt there. I could understand if you wanted to treat yourself to somewhere like Ginza but 7......really.
    sorry could not stop laughing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've driven past there numerous times but the places looks like a hole so never bothered going in, can only imagine 35+ year old milfs there tbh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there a few years back. Pretty basic service and you dont feel special as a regular

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First time I went there I didn't get offered to see any other girls, it a looks like a shack lol.
    The girl said no to alot of things other girls would normally offer which was very annoying, never again.

Banned
    It's all about the dollars gents. Chuck a lady a pineapple, she will bbbj.
    45 george is only round the corner too btw.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TBH, I would rather go to 45 George. I been to 7 Cowper a couple times (before I found out bout 45 George) and it’s just one of those shops which are run down. All the ladies are 35+ (at least the times I been there). To be fair, the ladies to try very very hard to impress you and are very friendly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's about 50% for me here. Been here about 10 times ish. Every other punt is just about decent. I give them a chance about once a year now. Girls are ok and some gems here and there, but they really don't know how to run a business properly. Most of the ones I've seen were clock watchers. Not many of them really enjoy the act. I'd also recommend 45 George. But if really curious, would really oppose trying it out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wish I had read this earlier, would have saved myself the pain at 7 Cowper.

Complete shit-show of a gym.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like 45 George the best place in the area to go to. How about Rydalmere 19 and 22?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by appless View Post
    Sounds like 45 George the best place in the area to go to. How about Rydalmere 19 and 22?
    Also consider 15 Euston which is around the corner

My rankings :

Value for money
    1. Euston
    2. 19 Rydalmere
    3. 45 George / 22 Rydalmere (due to the class system, the other two you get gold or above equivalent service for standard price)

Girl quality (looks/consistency)
    1. 45 George
    2. 22 Rydalmere
    3. Euston
    4. 19 Rydalmere

Note that pay less = generally older girls. However there often are gems. You need to visit and see the lineup to make an assessment

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
    Also consider 15 Euston which is around the corner

My rankings :

Value for money
    1. Euston
    2. 19 Rydalmere
    3. 45 George / 22 Rydalmere (due to the class system, the other two you get gold or above equivalent service for standard price)

Girl quality (looks/consistency)
    1. 45 George
    2. 22 Rydalmere
    3. Euston
    4. 19 Rydalmere

Note that pay less = generally older girls. However there often are gems. You need to visit and see the lineup to make an assessment
    It is 12 Euston not 15.

I agree with your value for money ranking.

For girl quality I would go

For service quality
    12 and 19 equal
    45 and 22 not so good ie cbj, no kissing, no lick pussy etc
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this place is on my never go back list. it's just not worth it, high chances of a dud, low chances of a quality session. there's about 5 other shops in the general vicinity that are better. I'm also wary of the 'reviews' that get posted for their workers by people with low post counts. Those have never ever remotely matched any experience I've had there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast