Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Work for Vietnamese massage girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Work for Vietnamese massage girl

A Vietnamese girlfriend of mine would like more work ideally in massage shops in a Sydney but she will also do FS.

Her English is not great so does anyone know any shops that have some Vietnamese owners or where other Vietnamese girls might work so that I can point her in the right direction.

She is about 40. Extremely attractive, Beautiful, small, petite body, big natural D cups. Very friendly and works hard.

Thanks
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds very employable.
    Hope she finds a nice place to work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    A Vietnamese girlfriend of mine would like more work ideally in massage shops in a Sydney but she will also do FS.

Her English is not great so does anyone know any shops that have some Vietnamese owners or where other Vietnamese girls might work so that I can point her in the right direction.

She is about 40. Extremely attractive, Beautiful, small, petite body, big natural D cups. Very friendly and works hard.

Thanks
    Is this actually your wife trying to make ends meet because you've blown the budget?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Is this actually your wife trying to make ends meet because you've blown the budget?
    You know that my wife is Chinese so no
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Have got her some work next Tuesday so please keep the offers coming.

And no I am not on commission, just helping out.

Might hit her up for a freebie though in return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where? We will come support

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    She can work for other ethnicities, why just Viet? She will have conversations with customers, not mainly to boss. If she wants to work in whatever industry, she has to walk out of safe circle, and show her enthusiasm. And not every boss happy if the staff offers fs in a massage shop! Anyway, I heard that there is a shop run by Viet lady in Chatswood.
    24 Oscar st, Chatswood always seems to have Viet ML but they are mostly in their 20’s. No FS though, at least not for me (not yet!)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She can come to my place and I will fuck her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bc I proud of u mate.
    Now getting girl to work..
    Where she live go parra
    There is plenty of shop around here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    24 Oscar st, Chatswood always seems to have Viet ML but they are mostly in their 20’s. No FS though, at least not for me (not yet!)
    Damn what’s is this place u speak of. Never heard of it, I work in Chatswood. Worth checking out?!? Any extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cathy at D’Privilege in Oscar st would be worth a try. Cathy is Viet and all girls there currently are viet.

Sunny’s Massage in North Sydney also has lots of viet girls, they have a sister shop in city and another in kogarah

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Damn what’s is this place u speak of. Never heard of it, I work in Chatswood. Worth checking out?!? Any extras?
    I think it’s one of the better places in Chatswood - not much competition there though. Bit on the expensive side - I think it’s $70 for 45 mins not including the extras which are standard prices. Place is clean and the girls wear these cute uniforms.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Cathy at D’Privilege in Oscar st would be worth a try. Cathy is Viet and all girls there currently are viet.

Sunny’s Massage in North Sydney also has lots of viet girls, they have a sister shop in city and another in kogarah
    So where in the city is this shop with Viet girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I think it’s one of the better places in Chatswood - not much competition there though. Bit on the expensive side - I think it’s $70 for 45 mins not including the extras which are standard prices. Place is clean and the girls wear these cute uniforms.
    Might give these places a try. Extra... hmmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    So where in the city is this shop with Viet girls?
    I think it was Clarence st, 197?

She is working 7 Cowper St Granville tomorrow ( Tuesday ) if anyone wants to see her.

Nice big tits and very pretty.

See their roster page

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol they cut her age by half BC

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Lol they cut her age by half BC
    Yep par for the course. If they are described as 22 then double the age and you will be right.....

Not a real photo either. She is a very pretty girl, tight shaved pussy and lovely soft, big naturals.

Hope she gets some punters as she has tried a few shops this last week and they have been quiet so not making much $.

Banned
    Yep par for the course. If they are described as 22 then double the age and you will be right.....

Not a real photo either. She is a very pretty girl, tight shaved pussy and lovely soft, big naturals.

Hope she gets some punters as she has tried a few shops this last week and they have been quiet so not making much $.
    Are we talking about your wife or the vietnamese girl now?

She is working 7 Cowper St Granville tomorrow ( Tuesday ) if anyone wants to see her.

Nice big tits and very pretty.

See their roster page
    Thanks BC,

This must be the lady you are talking about ??

Looking alright, hope she gets busy today

Cheers

29/05/2018
    [/B][/SIZE]

New! Vietnamese babe-DD cup,Booking Now!!!

B]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast