Thread: WEMBLY RD KINGSTON ..AVOID..AVOID.. AVOID

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WEMBLY RD KINGSTON ..AVOID..AVOID.. AVOID

Called up to make inquiry -promised you will leave happy, thought ok will try
    BIG MISTAKE - meet by 35 + Chinese lady - was all over me at beginning - because of her age said half hour $40.
    During quick massage was all over me, after 15 mins said What you want? Do you want everything? Now age was a concern but everything was tempting. Price $150.
    I said no no best is $120 for everything. So we agree, give her the money, she goes out puts money away outside then comes back. Quick nipple bite then grabs cock like mad, finally get clothes off but says no this no that, I don't do this I don't do that. No touching WTF.
    I say BS - she says you lay down I do - I say FOff what about everything you promised??? Finally I leave in disgust.
    Thought F this - go back later after 15 mins and say want to talk to manager. I explain what happened - manager not interested. I said is there anything you can do ? Not interested.
    If you want to get ripped off big time go here - Wembly Rd near woolworths behind Red Rooster. Can you tell I'm pissed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No offence mate, but you get so many signs for not going ahead after looking inside that shop, looking at the ML ( old , 35+), still paid 40 for half hour= mistake 1
    Didn’t discuss extras before going ahead for massage= mistake 2
    Accepted the rate $120 for that ML - mistake 3

Paid entire amount beforehand - mistake 4

And now whinging about the loss. It’s good that you have learnt the lesson and passing on to us, but start reading the signs before u pay for anything, even for massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks "experienced one"

Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    No offence mate, but you get so many signs for not going ahead after looking inside that shop, looking at the ML ( old , 35+), still paid 40 for half hour= mistake 1
    Didn’t discuss extras before going ahead for massage= mistake 2
    Accepted the rate $120 for that ML - mistake 3
    Paid entire amount beforehand - mistake 4
    And now whinging about the loss. It’s good that you have learnt the lesson and passing on to us, but start reading the signs before u pay for anything, even for massage.
    Yeah silly me next time I will follow your lead and if any WG is over 35 reject them, pay only $20 for half an hour, get them to write a detailed list of extras and get them to sign a contract before hand, accept only $80 for everything, not pay any money before hand and then not whinge and write on the forum about it so others can experience the same scam I had. Gee lucky you are here to guide us.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweet FA massage

Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Yep that's the one. Not Sweet massage but sweet FA massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    Yeah silly me next time I will follow your lead and if any WG is over 35 reject them, pay only $20 for half an hour, get them to write a detailed list of extras and get them to sign a contract before hand, accept only $80 for everything, not pay any money before hand and then not whinge and write on the forum about it so others can experience the same scam I had. Gee lucky you are here to guide us.
    You still have a long way to go mate! Start working on ur attitude first... the sooner, the better.

Anyways, I have expressed my views on your session, just to let you know what could had been avoided.
    If it was me, I wouldn’t have gone ahead at the first step itself. The MLs working in that shop on my visit were not only old, but ugly as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bad luck dude thanks for your post warning fellow punters. Never pay in full, Once u do your power is gone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the warning mate. This isn't Thailand where you pay afterwards this is Brisbane where they want the money first. I have paid afterwards here but it's very rare. That's just the way it is here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All bullshit aside thanks for the warning 4fofW

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree about the attitude. A lot of good punts come down to attitude and not only how you treat the ladies, but how you project yourself. From what I have read of your posts, your attitude might have a lot to do with your bad punts. Go out of your way to be extra nice to the ML. You never know what doors may open for you just because you are not just another arsehole customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SorryPopeye96, like skool, you are soooooo right and insightful. I suppose there are too many people on this forum that have a poor attitude with comments like " Because there are too many dickheads on this forum that spoil a good thing. " or " It's just that the poster probably has an IQ below 100 and no class at all." or "What the fuck is it with digging up all these old threads, just to post some crap to get your post count up." or"Probably because of all the twats that have outed her on here. " or " I, and many others just call him a dumb cunt for being so open in a public forum." I would question your supposition that there is a correlation between comments on this forum and a person being just another arsehole customer but you are probably right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks 4fofw for the feedback and intel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    SorryPopeye96, like skool, you are soooooo right and insightful. I suppose there are too many people on this forum that have a poor attitude with comments like " Because there are too many dickheads on this forum that spoil a good thing. " or " It's just that the poster probably has an IQ below 100 and no class at all." or "What the fuck is it with digging up all these old threads, just to post some crap to get your post count up." or"Probably because of all the twats that have outed her on here. " or " I, and many others just call him a dumb cunt for being so open in a public forum." I would question your supposition that there is a correlation between comments on this forum and a person being just another arsehole customer but you are probably right.
    You can actually tell a lot about a person and their attitude by the way they post, and what they write on here. Have a bit of a think about it and you may actually work it out for yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Spinach ain't obviously brain food

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    You can actually tell a lot about a person and their attitude by the way they post, and what they write on here. Have a bit of a think about it and you may actually work it out for yourself.
    Man.......to spell it out .......Looks like the pot calling the kettle black...enough said ...I'm moving on.....all the best with your exploits Popeye96 ( even got the numbers round the wrong way!) Toot toot!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man.......to spell it out .......Looks like the pot calling the kettle black...enough said ...I'm moving on.....all the best with your exploits Popeye96 ( even got the numbers round the wrong way!) Toot toot!
    And here endeth my first lesson.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So in your logic it is ok for you to make comments like the ones above, which have all come from your posts, but you have the audacity to criticize the "attitude" of others.

And then you try to use a biblical quote .....lets be honest you don't have the integrity to give sermons and definitely not the intelligence to be a teacher.
    That's the problem in the world today the dumb people are having large families and the smart ones are having less.

I suppose this is like when you posted on the 27/12/15 at 1:58 - " There are certain things that can be shared openly,then other things that should be kept to PM only" and then at 10:59 you said" Well then, give us a detailed explanation."

Not hard for others to see your problems.

Pissing contest over.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You keep making my point for me. I don't need to do anything, so no contest at all.