Thread: Anna - Winder Woman 2?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anna - Wonder Woman 2?

I like really tall girls. Maria and Saya were both great gals. The reviews of Anna were good so I gave her a go recently and had a great session.

Anna is tall, and when I met her in the room, she towered over me as she had 5" heels on! She is slim, model like body, A cups with inverted nipples, long legs, and a cute girl next door face. I could imagine her replacing gal gadot as Wonder Woman! From the start she was into DFK, so our lips were locked together for a few min after the intro.

In the shower, she soaped me and at the end gave me a long and amazing BBBJ. What I liked about it was how she would look up at me while she sucked and licked! And she could take it all in which gave me a few ideas about what I would do later.

On the bed, I ate her pussy and had her dripping and moaning. I got her to put her head in the edge of the bed. She knew what I wanted to do and swallowed my dick. I let this go in for about 20 min. I asked about CIM, and she gave me the thumbs up so a bit later I unloaded.

After the cleanup she gave me a quick massage. This was followed by a slurpy bbbj which got me stiff again by the time the buzzer went!! Damn .....

She was very sweet and attentive during the farewell. The only negative were her tiny A cups. Regardless I will be returning to savour her wonder ful body again!
    Last edited by Putter; 04-05-2018 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    nice man. Anna body is actually quite amazing. So tall but also very slim. I've seen her twice and keen on 3rd one.
    I actually like small boobs!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Seems like she's off the roster now, anyone knows if/when she will be back?
    hard to know, text ginza and ask them instead