Thread: Silver Fox in Crows Nest

Junior Member(有D料到)

Silver Fox in Crows Nest

What do you guys think of the Silver Fox massage in Crows Nest, they seem pretty cheap for its area. Also, do they do nude massages?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bom View Post
    What do you guys think of the Silver Fox massage in Crows Nest, they seem pretty cheap for its area. Also, do they do nude massages?

Thanks
    If Crows Nest is your area, then you should check it out and report back mate !

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I called them up this arvo and this asian lady picked up the phone, I asked if they do nude massages and all she said was "we do massages, come now" and hung up after trying to explain it for the third time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Posted a reply on a different thread that you started.
    If you are in crows nest next, have a crack at a place called revive (?) ... used to be serenity.

Walked past the other day and there was a gorgeous little number behind the reception desk.
    The place almost looked like a legit day spa ... Will have a run at it over the next couple of weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    If you are in crows nest next, have a crack at a place called revive (?) ... used to be serenity.

Walked past the other day and there was a gorgeous little number behind the reception desk.
    The place almost looked like a legit day spa ... Will have a run at it over the next couple of weeks.
    Revive looks legit because they have gone legit. Extras only at their sister shop in St Leonard's now from what I have heard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Without the translucent film on the windows and the absence of a gaudy neon sign then Revive indeed looks too legit for my liking lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walked past at about 2pm today and the girls at the front and talking outside didn't give the impression they were there to give legit massages. Whilst the shop gives off that vibe, I don't believe it's 100% "above board".
    I will report back on this on Thursday.

Banned
    Gents, Eden club at 6 Alexander Street is the way to go. Full service from $90/hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

Serenity used to be my favourite RnT place when I was working nearby. Also its sister shop in St Leonard. Both has nice shower areas for a.proper shower before and after your session. So you go back to work looking fresh like you just hit the gym

It's a pity most RnT shops in the city doesn't offer proper shower areas. It's all like wet wipes and tons of tissues.

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

It's a pity most RnT shops in the city doesn't offer proper shower areas. It's all like wet wipes and tons of tissues.
    Mate, we should all be very grateful for the introduction of the disposable table cover sheets and wet wipes ! Think back to the days when you have to lay naked on a dirty towel and only having dry tissue papers to clean - of course, there were the wet/hot towels too !

Shower in RnT is a true luxury, unfortunately you just can’t have it in the city !

Ps. With a very few exceptions.

Banned
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    Gents, love this forum! Thanks for your support

For the best RNT, Silver Fox is always the obviously choice.
    We DO have shower facilities in all our premises

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, we should all be very grateful for the introduction of the disposable table cover sheets and wet wipes ! Think back to the days when you have to lay naked on a dirty towel and only having dry tissue papers to clean - of course, there were the wet/hot towels too !

Shower in RnT is a true luxury, unfortunately you just can’t have it in the city !

Ps. With a very few exceptions.
    That's why I have totally moved away from WL to RnT nowadays. Couldn't stand that shops still have towels on the bed, even though they supposedly change the towels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bom View Post
    I called them up this arvo and this asian lady picked up the phone, I asked if they do nude massages and all she said was "we do massages, come now" and hung up after trying to explain it for the third time.
    SilverFox posted in this thread so you should have an idea by now, but for the record receptionists are 99% not going to give details about sex acts over the phone.