Another horny day, so here I was!
it is not easy to look for qualify massage with good cheap bang. Anyway as my friend mention last week, he found one massage shop near my office. I decide give it a try after work.
One good things, there is a 2 free hour parking in just cross the road. Walk up a tallish girl with straight pair of beautiful legopen the door and asked me if I have booking? I said NO?! and I though I m no luck if she got book? I was not!!I choose the 60 mins package,
Face 8/10
body 9/10 (I like big girl with shape)
soft skin 7/10

I always do hj first, massage later, because girls like to get tips, in case they do really good massage I can extent hour or so....I lied down and move my hand under her short to rub her buttocks, then try to slided my finger towards to her LS and b4 reach to inside. she suddenly stop and said, don't be naughty!! she started rubbing my LB and I directed her fingers lower, for her to play with my anus. she seemed to enjoy to fucking my asshole. and at that time I got her leg up and placed her feet right next to my face, so I can give her a good lick!
Now this is where the fun began; turns out she is super sensitive outside her pussy so she began screaming even before I touched her leg. oh my, so her finger is moving up and down my arse, her feet are on my face and I m kissing n licking them all over at full speed, her soft screaming were mixed with very genuine yelling as I was chewing on her toes, and once I was deeper suck on her toes she was yelling so loudly, other girl just knock on door and ask what is going on? so, there I was naked on bed, my LB as hard as it can be, her finger inside my asshole, my face buried in her feet and her finger deep in my ass. when I came I didn't really feel immediately spilling the sperm across, must be because of her finger deep inside my ass.
then I ask her to massage and its was nice , I hugged her, brought her face close to my body so she could kiss me but she barely touched my neck with her lips once or twice....I was kissing her cheeks, chest, neck, she was giggling and laughing but didn't reciprocate...

at the end I tips her 200 as I m so satisfy, I couldn't spend more money, otherwise ...............
so I left it at that point and hopping to come back after next pay day