After a short wechat conversation, i was recommended to see Cutie.

I met Shane for the first time and we had a talk about the business and life in general. During this talk I didnt realise Cutie had snuck up behind me and had started playing with my nipples under my jacket.

I knew it was going to be a good session.

Cutie is quite young, early 20s. She has a very nice body, a bit of baby fat but quite toned in most areas. Her breasts were a small handful. But what I loved most about her was her eyes. Im not if it was her make up but her eyes were quite piercing.

In the room we have a short talk. Her English us very servicable. She has a very cute personality. In the room she undressed me and asked "so what do I call this guy? I think hes going to give me a good time"

Showered together, started off with a bit of a massage. Her BBBJ was good, very good pace and technique. Definitely above average and she'll only get better with time.

Went through the standard motions of cowgirl, missionary and doggy. The view from doggy was the best and she gets quite vocal, none of the FOAM business. It was a cold morning but by the end of it we were hot and sweaty with all the fun we were having

Grades
Face: B+
Body: B+
Personality: A
bbbj: A-
Sex: B+

Worth the money?

Yes most definitely. Would definitely recommend.