Thread: J KOKOMI - ENCOUNTER with a LEGIT 18YO

Senior Member(無間使者)

J KOKOMI - ENCOUNTER with a LEGIT 18YO

With the recent influx of J girls on the roster there were no shortage of options, but when 18yo Kokomi came out I couldn’t resist and made a booking straight away. Other punters must have had the same idea, as she was getting booked out quickly, but I managed to get a spot on her second day.

At 18 Kokomi is a newbie to this whole thing and I could tell. She’s so nonchalant that we started chatting and got lost with time. She has that innocent look that a lot of J girls have and has a cute face which is not glamorous but just super cute that makes me want to squeeze her cheeks. After some initial kisses and cuddling she takes off her clothes to reveal a truly youthful, unadulterated body. No tattoos, no piercings, smooth hairless white skin, perky b cup breasts with nice nipples, not slim nor chubby, and neatly trimmed down there like a curated Japanese garden.

After showering, I’m lying down on the bed and she hops on top and starts to kiss me, which turns from light to dfk. I tell her I like kissing her and she turns it up another notch and gives herself to me completely. This gets me hard quick and I can feel my rod rubbing up against her bits. I ask her to sit on my face and she looks shy and says ‘like this?’ and brings her crotch right up to my face. As I start to work my tongue she start to moan and grinds her hips into me even more. I motion her to go to 69 and I notice she very beautiful down there, and I’m instantly drawn to it. She has a cute little butt hole and I can’t resist so I entertain some anal play which she reacts obligingly. Not many J girls like it so I didn’t push my luck, but she seems to be open to more… Her bj is very wet and amateur, some of you will like it and some of you will want more technique. Think of it as a girl who’s probably only had a handful of encounters. It’s much like a girl who is learning her way to please a man. For me it was very arousing.

Onto the main course she is on the tighter side. I only ended up doing two positions, but if you have the time she’s eager to learn. After pumping away for a short while the first buzzer goes and I end up finishing on cue.

I had a great time with Kokomi as I enjoy the natural flow of a young girl ‘learning on the job’. She’s so innocent looking that if you saw her on the street you would never imagine she’d be doing this job. The opportunity to be with a girl so young alone was worth the experience. Treat her nice, be patient and she may surprise you with her naughty side. Had I had more time I feel like she would’ve surprised me with even more, so I'd recommend at least 45min. She said she's here for a month, so hopefully she doesn't overwork herself and keeps that charm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    With the recent influx of J girls on the roster there were no shortage of options, but when 18yo Kokomi came out I couldn’t resist and made a booking straight away. Other punters must have had the same idea, as she was getting booked out quickly, but I managed to get a spot on her second day.

At 18 Kokomi is a newbie to this whole thing and I could tell. She’s so nonchalant that we started chatting and got lost with time. She has that innocent look that a lot of J girls have and has a cute face which is not glamorous but just super cute that makes me want to squeeze her cheeks. After some initial kisses and cuddling she takes off her clothes to reveal a truly youthful, unadulterated body. No tattoos, no piercings, smooth hairless white skin, perky b cup breasts with nice nipples, not slim nor chubby, and neatly trimmed down there like a curated Japanese garden.

After showering, I’m lying down on the bed and she hops on top and starts to kiss me, which turns from light to dfk. I tell her I like kissing her and she turns it up another notch and gives herself to me completely. This gets me hard quick and I can feel my rod rubbing up against her bits. I ask her to sit on my face and she looks shy and says ‘like this?’ and brings her crotch right up to my face. As I start to work my tongue she start to moan and grinds her hips into me even more. I motion her to go to 69 and I notice she very beautiful down there, and I’m instantly drawn to it. She has a cute little butt hole and I can’t resist so I entertain some anal play which she reacts obligingly. Not many J girls like it so I didn’t push my luck, but she seems to be open to more… Her bj is very wet and amateur, some of you will like it and some of you will want more technique. Think of it as a girl who’s probably only had a handful of encounters. It’s much like a girl who is learning her way to please a man. For me it was very arousing.

Onto the main course she is on the tighter side. I only ended up doing two positions, but if you have the time she’s eager to learn. After pumping away for a short while the first buzzer goes and I end up finishing on cue.

I had a great time with Kokomi as I enjoy the natural flow of a young girl ‘learning on the job’. She’s so innocent looking that if you saw her on the street you would never imagine she’d be doing this job. The opportunity to be with a girl so young alone was worth the experience. Treat her nice, be patient and she may surprise you with her naughty side. Had I had more time I feel like she would’ve surprised me with even more, so I'd recommend at least 45min. She said she's here for a month, so hopefully she doesn't overwork herself and keeps that charm.
    Thanks for great AR/Intel @neroo.
    Kokomi sounds great, will see her in next few days. So many nice Jap girls !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    possible CIM with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro saw her yesterday. Enjoyed my time with her. She's the typical innocent cute Japanese girl. My type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    possible CIM with her?
    I ended up finishing during the main course, but I wouldn't doubt that she would! I was surprised how open minded she was, for a cute innocent looking girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Untamed innocent horny youth. Doesn't get any better than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Bro saw her yesterday. Enjoyed my time with her. She's the typical innocent cute Japanese girl. My type.
    Nice brother! So innocent, young, like a student eager to learn...my type too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice brother! So innocent, young, like a student eager to learn...my type too.
    We must have the same taste in Japanese girls. Good thing she's staying for 4 weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Untamed innocent horny youth. Doesn't get any better than that.
    Yessir....did you get to try her bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We must have the same taste in Japanese girls. Good thing she's staying for 4 weeks
    Something about them hey! Different to all the other asian girls....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Something about them hey! Different to all the other asian girls....
    Alot of Asian girls are now adopting this modern liberated, entitled Western attitude.

Japanese girls retain their traditional feminine girly ways. Hope they never change. Plus Japanese girls are beautiful & exotic

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alot of Asian girls are now adopting this modern liberated, entitled Western attitude.

Japanese girls retain their traditional feminine girly ways. Hope they never change. Plus Japanese girls are beautiful & exotic
    Japanese girls are definately my first choice. They are so femanine and love to please.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Spot on…Always polite, always thinking about the other person, it’s evident in all aspects of their culture. As long as one is respectful j girls can open up to some wild fantasies. Helps to be able to communicate in Japanese too.