Thread: Cici - new girl, awesome service, very busty, young and pretty.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Cici - new girl, awesome service, very busty, young and pretty.

7 Cowper St told me that they had a new girl starting there today, Cici and would I like to see her. I am very glad that I did.

Cici is Chinese, 24 years old, very busty and very attractive. Here are her photos. The first one is her today as I watched it being taken after we fucked. As she is new, they had no photos of her.

The other two she gave the shop owner from her camera and again I can confirm that they are her.

We start off in the shower together and Cici attentively washes me and then gets down on her knees once I am clean and gives me a wonderful bbbj in the shower. Unexpected, as normally at this shop the girls don't even go in the shower with you. As she blew me she is running hot water over my cock and I am fondling her massive natural breasts. Cici's tits are huge. D Cups, probably almost E Cups, natural and as she is young, they are firm and fantastic to play with. I am a big fan of large natural tits and Cici delivers in that department.

My cock is already rock hard and Cici is looking quite excited at the prospect of playing with it and she strokes it and winks at me as we dry ourselves off.

We start off on the bed and Cici kneels in front of me and starts kissing my nipples. I play with her breasts which are swaying in the breeze of the air con. It is a hot day in Granville at 35c so the air con is going full blast but things are starting to warm up in the room. After a nice cat bath she asks me to lie down and then gives me on awesome bbbj. It lasts about 5 minutes and she is a great cock sucker. She tickles the end of my cock in her mouth as she sucks.

I lift her pussy over the top of my face and I am greeted by one lovely looking pussy. Cici is fully shaved and has quite big pussy lips which are glistening with moisture. I lick my lips in anticipation and DATY her as she holds onto the wall at the end of the bed. My hands are massaging her big tits as I lick her. She is loving a good pussy lick and once she is nicely aroused, I grab the condom off the side table and fuck her.

Man she is a good fuck. Her pussy looks amazing in its naked glory and I find her incredibly attractive so I am rock hard. We fuck in mish, side mish, doggie and then I lie on top of her in doggie and fuck her pussy hard whilst lifting her torso up so that I am also playing with her breasts below. I can tell that she wants to cum so I flip her over in mish and push her legs together so that my hard cock is deep inside her pussy but massaging her pubic bone and clit. Cici is a woman who knows what she wants and she moves her pussy slowly around my concrete cock, DFK's me and she slowly rises to a big orgasm with my cock deep inside her. Wow, good work Cici. It felt awesome, hopefully for both of us.

I let her rest a bit. Again, she knows what she wants and she asks me to lick her again as she enjoyed it. I lie her down, start licking and insert a finger and I finger fuck and lick her to a second orgasm which really drives her wild and as she cums she pushes me away so hard I almost fall off the bed. She can't take anymore.

The hour is almost up and Cici is tired so I lie her down, fuck her in mish and just as I am about to cum I pull out, flick off the condom, shoot all of my little Puntermen all over her stomach and big tits. She sees the pool of cum there and stays still. I stick out my tongue, lick it all off her, show it pooling on my tongue and swallow it all down. She bursts out laughing and then gets up and actually DFK's me to get some of my cum in her mouth. Again unexpected as most girls would not do that.

We hop in the shower and Cici washes me clean. She tells me that she had an awesome time and I say the same.

Cici is a great girl. Amazing service, very friendly, busty, smiley, pretty and young. She told me that she will also work at 22 Rydalmere which is the same owner as 7 Cowper Street so you can catch her there. Name is KK at 22 I think she said.

I will see her again soon. Nice work Cici. You are a busty little angel.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thanks for the report bro she looks lovely, might have to give her a try!

What day does she work? What is her cost per hour? I hate these shops that charge different rates for what should be standard service!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Thanks for the report bro she looks lovely, might have to give her a try!

What day does she work? What is her cost per hour? I hate these shops that charge different rates for what should be standard service!
    Cost is $160 hr. Look out for her on the daily roster for 7 Cowper or 22 Rydalmere where she says she is called KK.

Not sure what days she will work as today was her first day.

If you liked busty Lucy today at Club 10 which you obviously did as you did 2 hours with her today, you will love her.

Sometimes the $160 hr shops come up with some gems. She is one of them.

I got her wechat and phone number just in case she disappears !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Love this photo of Cici, damn those tits!! So fucking big and round and firm and delicious!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Cici on today booking welcome
    Is she the same cici that works on 14 Concord on Monday?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she really got big boobs ?
    In other reviews it says small
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?78353-Cici

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow. She's georgous.

Shop Owner
    Cici - Highly recommended 24yo,162cm,D Cup,Taiwan-A natural D cup Can 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.tongue kiss

Cici - Highly recommended

23yo, 162cm, 48kg, D Cup, Taiwan - A natural D cup that will leave you wanting more.If you want a petite girl with big black eyes for you to get lost in, Cici is your girl. Young student from China!! New to the industry!! willing to learn and satisfy all your needs! dont miss out !! All the pics are 100% real! She has lots of lingeries come to see how it’s stunning on her body.

Cici top sweet girlfriend Diamonds service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews