After visiting Lisa on Monday (21/05) I was horny and went another session, so on Wednesday Cici was working (23/05). Cici isn't as busty or as big as Lisa, both are quite comparable but Cici has a smaller ass and smaller tits. Mind you she goes give a pretty good BBBJ, again I opted for a Ice-Fire BBBJ especially after experiencing it with Lisa. I arrived towards late finish and the reception told me I could only really do a quick 20 minute session. I was only really there for a quick fuck in the first place so I Kinda rushed it a bit. Her Ice Fire BBBJ was really great which made me super horny. She moans but I suppose it's guess its more of a 'fake' moan given I was really not fucking her hard at all at the start, as I was being gentle and edging myself.

Other than that, as it was a quick session asked her to go into Doggie as she has a decent ass that's worth fucking. Sometimes her moaning can be a bit more off-putting, which weirdly has gotten worse over the last few weeks. Regardless after I was satisfied with Doggiestyle, I told her to go lay flat and finished with my favourite position of pronebone.

I think for a 20minute session it was decent, nothing special but would tell her to change/turn off the fake moans.

Decent I would say.