Thread: Turkish Sonya - young, 23, chubby, huge tits. My first Turkish girl. 112 Pendle Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Turkish Sonya - young, 23, chubby, huge tits. My first Turkish girl. 112 Pendle Hill

When I fancy a bit of variety I have started to go to 112 Ballandella Road, Pendle Hill.

United Nations shop full or Indian girls, African girls, English and Aussie girls, Lebanese girls, Asian girls and today Turkish Sonya.

10 girls said hello. Great line up. All very friendly. Sonya was last up and was still dressed in her office clothes. She told me she works in an office mostly and was trying out the shop for only the second time. She need extra cash.

She looks Iranian but is Turkish. I love that dark haired look and to top it off she had some humongous natural F cup firm tits on her which I spent two hours massaging, sucking and fucking.

Paid $150 hr and stayed for two hours plus she also wanted $50 tip for kissing but that was worth it as she is an awesome kisser with big, soft lips and a great tongue action.

Sonya has lived her since she was 6 years old so she speaks perfect English. She is only 23 years old, pretty, fairly fat and when she undressed she doesn't have a hair on her body. She is so smooth everywhere including her pussy which is like velvet. Her best feature for me are her tits. They are massive natural F cups with dark brown nipples and she loved me playing with them and when I was licking her soft pussy to an orgasm she was lying back pushing those big melons together and playing with her nipples and they looked like two mountains rising up in front of me.

The session was very GFE. She likes to kiss, massage, stroke my cock, she loves DATY and had two strong orgasms. Didn't bother with blowjob as she only offered cbj but fucking her fat body with her big tits bouncing around was great. Pussy was a little bit loose but very orgasmic and wet. The highlight of the fucking was towards the end of the first hour when she was kissing me and she suddenly turned around, kneeled at the edge of the bed, put her big fat arse in the air and demanded that I fuck her hard in doggie. Not one to disappoint, I hammered her hard in standing doggie and slapped her big bum cheeks until she screamed the fucking shop down as she came with one of the loudest orgasms that I have ever heard. Funny as.

She smoked during the session. We would kiss and fuck for about 20 minutes. She would get tired and wanted a rest so she would light up and I would sit behind her and massage with baby oil those beautiful tits as we smoked together. She kept asking me to blow the smoke into her mouth and DFK her whilst squeezing her melons hard. Loved that. I don't smoke but had a go today as she wanted me to try it.

Finished off with her rubbing my cock and balls all over with lube, she lies next to me. I oil her tits up and we DFK whilst she handjobs me to a really intense, slow but hard orgasm which sent my little Puntermen flying all over my stomach.

Had a great time. Not a normal type of session. Very GFE, very passionate kissing but no bbbj. Great DATY and awesome breast fondling.

I really like this shop. Very MILFish but it you want lots of different nationalities of girls than you would see in other shops which are predominantly Asian girls, worth a visit.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same girl at 19 Brodie st rydalmere?

Banned
    Dod she remove the burka?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bc now like variety
    N bit more fat

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Bc now like variety
    N bit more fat
    Variety yes
    Not sure about fat. Has its disadvantages in that harder to fuck a fat girl. Their big legs get in the way of deep penetration of the pussy.

Have noticed that the fatter ones like doggie as that is the easiest way to get deep inside them.

One thing that is pissing me off about this shop though is cbj. Variety is good but I like my cock sucked bareback.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Same girl at 19 Brodie st rydalmere?
    No she doesn't work there

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Dod she remove the burka?
    Now that really is one of my fantasises.