Senior Member(無間使者)

Misha

Girl's Name : Misha

Shop : 12 norfolk rd greenacre*
    www.nadiraclub.com

Date of Visit : 02/08/2018

Hours of Business : 12pm till late

Rates : 30 mins / $100; 1 hr/$160*

Size/shape : slim. Tiny body perky b cups. pubic hair. Amazing ass. Tight pussy.. body piercings

Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath*

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

Review :

I went to shop around early afternoon and was met by friendly host. Shown all the girls and chose slim bodied misha in large white shirt.. garter belt n stockings

Went into the room and showered together with misha washing my already hard cock. Got out of shower n dried off. Misha put back her stockings n garter belt on. So damn hot.

Into cat bath n bj. Was very good with plenty of deep throat mixed with attention to head and balls. Great cbj i must admit.

Got onto main course n Misha jump on top n rode me hard. So hot in the stockings n garter belt. She soon got tired n i took charge on top. Her pussy is so tight and she can take a good hard pounding.

Moved onto to doggy and her pussy was even tighter. Kept pounding her hard n i soon got tired. I sat down on seat next to bed and misha started to suck me again before junping on top n riding me on the seat... she rode me like a champion. She soon got tired.

Time for standup doggy with misha up against the room door. Fucked her for while like this before she turned around to suck me again. I was not far from cumming and i let her know.
    She got me to lie on bed where she jumped on top to ride me again. Full time buzzer went and i released my load.

My god half hour non stop she is best fuck in shop to date. Even better than alice... wow
    Showered n left a tired n happy man

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Sexercisor, I will have to try this shop now that it has new owners as you have written a couple of good reviews now on the place. Quite close to where I live.

Previous visits have always delivered MILF's to me.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review Sexercisor, I will have to try this shop now that it has new owners as you have written a couple of good reviews now on the place. Quite close to where I live.

Previous visits have always delivered MILF's to me.
    This is my current go to shop. Young girls n top service. Friendly owners

Banned
    Misha

Height: 162cm / Weight: 46kg *Cup:D+ Natural

Eyes: Grey*/ Hair:Yellow
    Languages: Taiwanese / English

NADIRA GREENACRE- 02 9642 1683

http://www.nadiraclub.com/model/misha/

Banned
    Thank you so much for sharing !This weekend more new girls will arrive , welcome to meet them at Nadira Greenacre shop