Thread: ABBY - Fresh Morning Punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ABBY - Fresh Morning Punt

Been a while since I’ve gotten the first 10:30am session in at Ginza. But after a quick txt with Wilson I was at room No7 no less than 20mins later. A shy girl hides behind the door as she opens it and what emerges is a cute little thing by name of ABBY.

I think only brother Omni has done an AR on her and he’s pretty accurate. She is 21 year old Chinese girl from Guangzhou. English still quite poor so my improving manadarin skills helped a lot!

SCOPING
    Small girl, without heels on I can look clear over her head so I’d say less than 160, probably 155-158cm tall. White skin with a tat above her butt. She is slim not skinny by my definition. Like many of the other girls probably more skinny from waist up at a size5 cos of her small petite build and a size6 below. Her face I think looks a tad different from the pics. Chinese girls tend to use apps now on their face pics to disguise who they are I think... but dun get me wrong she is still quite cute. Small little A-cup titties that just make her seem so young and thin little wrists.

TASTING
    Not much DFK to be honest. I tried for some on the bed but either she is still too new or a bit nervous. She does taste nice though. She does offer DATY and the Butt cleaning thing too, but I wasn’t keen...

PRE-GAME
    Very attentative in the shower. You can tell she has been recently trained and is trying to please. She actually towelled me off as well which I believe is a first for me. Shower BBBJ was soft and sensual, not a hint of teeth which you can sometimes get with new girls.

On the bed more BBBJ and great attention to my nut sack. She actually put some warm water in her mouth first I think so it was very comfortable.... great tongue action and pumping, but no DT, maybe half of me. 3/4 on a push. Great eye contact too... really liked it when she licked the length of my cock. Could feel her nipples lightly rubbing against my knee as she worked me. Gotta be honest she nearly got me over the line in BBBJ.
    Which is rare... had to ask to fuck already.

She also asks when I’m ready to fuck or keep going with BBBJ...it’s akin to Japanese demure service, which I personally like.

MAIN EVENT
    Nice and slow into cowgirl position.... she isn’t overly tight but I think my size might have intimidated her... she kept her body (hips) at a slight angle the whole time so even when I tried to push in deeper I couldn’t get right in there.

Some bouncing on my cock (noticed a cute little golden bangle thing on her ankle while she was bouncing away) before missionary. Then I laid into her a bit... caught a glimpse of us in the side mirror and could see her legs pulled up either side of me while my butt pummelled away rhythmically. Hot!

Finished in doggy... again with the angled hips so not the best depth but hell, dun wanna kill the girl, especially Abby who feels way more GFE then PSE.

AFTERWARDS
    Light massage on my legs and compliments on my body and cock size. Great ego boost before heading into work!

Overall... she is still quite green. But she has been trained well and her ‘newness’ at this moment adds to her charm. I like to take control with my punts so it was a ideal for me. Think she will only get better with time. Also I believe even though she is diamond on roster she is still priced at golden(?).
    Worth a try fellas.

Happy Punting

Woohoo~ That was a good read. And you wrote up this AR so damn fast right after your earlier PMs today.
    I am keen to see Abby again, but like I said this morning, after you mentioned a few things about Missy, I am totally keen to see Missy first off. Or, maybe should I see if I can request a double with both Abby and Missy in the room? lol~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah mate. Easier for me to get these ARs out straight after the punt. No time at home or work and it’s just more fresh in the mind. I think you’ll really like Missy mate.... she is shorter and smaller than Abby I reckon. Probably one of the smallest girls at Ginza at the moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahah... can’t believe it!
    I HAVE seen her before!

Was just in the area so went into to 278 cos at least without a booking I can see the line-up. About half a dozen girls all of which I was sure I hadn’t seen before... a lot of curvier girls, so I picked Abby who was the slimmest.

Her face was really pretty/cute. Legs looked skinny and long in those heeled sandals and her body soft and young. There is something about white bikinis for me too. It’s like this pureness that I know I’ll get to make ‘dirty.’ Hehhe...

As soon as we were in the room... things started getting familiar. Her smile, her little A-Cuppers and her petite frame. Her body is similar to Lexi/Ada@Diva/121.

Wasn’t till I was pounding her and she used the ‘angle’ technique that it occurred to me that maybe I’ve fucked this one before... With every pump I was trying to re-angle myself to get more depth till we ended up finishing side-ways on the bed!!

Walking into the shower later I noticed a small gold bangle on her right ankle and that’s when the penny officially dropped. Yep seen her, and fucked her before.

Just re-reading my review. I would say her skills have improved. The BBBJ was top notch, she has a small, pointy tongue and she uses it well.

I also think she has lost a bit of baby fat. She seems skinnier and more toned than last time. Even though I couldn’t go deep on this one, I thoroughly enjoyed myself today and enveloped myself in her GFE-ness. At 22 she exudes youth, enthusiasm and femininity.

Think I’ll definitely see her again and will probably/hopefully remember next time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Hahah... can’t believe it!
    I HAVE seen her before!

Was just in the area so went into to 278 cos at least without a booking I can see the line-up. About half a dozen girls all of which I was sure I hadn’t seen before... a lot of curvier girls, so I picked Abby who was the slimmest.

Her face was really pretty/cute. Legs looked skinny and long in those heeled sandals and her body soft and young. There is something about white bikinis for me too. It’s like this pureness that I know I’ll get to make ‘dirty.’ Hehhe...

As soon as we were in the room... things started getting familiar. Her smile, her little A-Cuppers and her petite frame. Her body is similar to Lexi/Ada@Diva/121.

Wasn’t till I was pounding her and she used the ‘angle’ technique that it occurred to me that maybe I’ve fucked this one before... With every pump I was trying to re-angle myself to get more depth till we ended up finishing side-ways on the bed!!

Walking into the shower later I noticed a small gold bangle on her right ankle and that’s when the penny officially dropped. Yep seen her, and fucked her before.

Just re-reading my review. I would say her skills have improved. The BBBJ was top notch, she has a small, pointy tongue and she uses it well.

I also think she has lost a bit of baby fat. She seems skinnier and more toned than last time. Even though I couldn’t go deep on this one, I thoroughly enjoyed myself today and enveloped myself in her GFE-ness. At 22 she exudes youth, enthusiasm and femininity.

Think I’ll definitely see her again and will probably/hopefully remember next time.
    Got your PM, bro~~ Abby, eh? Yeah, I thought you've fucked her back then after we had PMs thrown about on her, lol~
    But, she's gotten slimmer than before? Ah, I'll need to revisit her again ... Maybe next week, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Got your PM, bro~~ Abby, eh? Yeah, I thought you've fucked her back then after we had PMs thrown about on her, lol~
    But, she's gotten slimmer than before? Ah, I'll need to revisit her again ... Maybe next week, lol~~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Slimmer and more toned. Noticed her stomach was quite tight too so reckon she has started gymng or exercising or something. But be warned she still has pretty small boobs. Think she might be quite shy about it too. She covered them up when she first got undressed. That white bikini she wore definitely had chicken fillets in em!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Slimmer and more toned. Noticed her stomach was quite tight too so reckon she has started gymng or exercising or something. But be warned she still has pretty small boobs. Think she might be quite shy about it too. She covered them up when she first got undressed. That white bikini she wore definitely had chicken fillets in em!
    That is was having sex for several days per week will do for you - best exercise of all!

Sounds cute though and I was looking at her in the 278 line up and figured it was the same girl

thanks