Thread: Link - sexy, busty and Vietnamese

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Link - sexy, busty and Vietnamese

7 Cowper Street Granville normally has Chinese girls working there but today there was a beautiful Vietnamese girl there on her first day at the shop, Link.

Link is a small, pocket rocket girl with a teenage body and bit natural D cups. She is a pretty girl in her late 30's or early 40's and has the face of an angel. I have seen her at a few shops, 112 Pendle Hill and 45 George St, Granville.

Had a great session with her today. The thing I really like about Link is her beautiful face. I gaze into her eyes as I fuck her, thinking how lucky I am to be making love to one of the best looking girls I have ever met in my punting career. To me she is stunningly beautiful.

Started off with her giving me a nice wash in the shower then onto the bed. I oiled up her big natural boobs and spent the first few minutes getting ourselves warmed up with some nice oily breast massaging as I knelt behind her. I kissed her neck and blew some air onto her neck and ears. Link likes a gentleman to make love to her. She is not a "wham bham thank you Ma'am" type of girl.

I felt her pussy which is fully shaved and is nice and wet. I sat on the pillow at the top of the bed and she gives me a lovely blowjob. She has a good technique and plenty of ball massaging was taking place with her left hand as she slowly sucked and wanked me off with her other hand.

I am desperate to fuck her now so into her in mish and she has a tight little pussy as you would expect from a 5ft tall, petite girl. Even though she is approaching 40 years old her pussy is as fresh and tight as a 20 year old girl and I fuck her long time in mish whilst sucking on her boobs and lightly kissing her lips. She is not a DFK girl unfortunately.

Flipped her over and fucked her in spoons and then asked her to do lying down doggie with a pillow under her bum so that her pussy is high in the air. I lick her pussy and arsehole from behind and fuck her in doggie, alternating between fucking and licking her pussy until I explode in the dom. Her tight pussy had me cumming quickly.

We are only 30 minutes into the one hour session so I shower and then she gives me a nice massage. As 45 minutes is approaching I am hard again so I ask her to oil up her tits again, kneel next to me and handjob me to completion whilst I play with those lovely Vietnamese boobies. I shoot out a second load all over the sheets and onto her legs.

Link is a nice girl to spend time with. She likes a slow, gently session and you need to lead the way with her. I like her laid back style and her body really is beautiful, sexy, petite with cuddly womanly curves. Her breasts are top 10 material. Plump and full and great playthings for a breast lover like me. This is my 5th visit to her in the last three weeks.

Great session.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Which days roughly is she going to work there ?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    [QUOTE=bayside;1420831]Nice review. Which days roughly is she going to work there

Not sure. They post their roster each night and morning so you can keep your eye out for her.

I have her phone number so easy for me !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Shouldnt she be out searching for the Triforce instead of sucking your cock?

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Shouldnt she be out searching for the Triforce instead of sucking your cock?
    Had to google it Bonk but very good. The adventures of Link.

Her name was supposed to be Linh but the shop spelt it wrong

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews