Thread: Lolita @ 43 Albion St, Surry Hills

Banned

Lolita @ 43 Albion St, Surry Hills

Checked out new 278 but seems busy and no rooms. Already a couple middle eastern guys waiting outside the new Ginza so popped out not waiting, and dropped to 43 Albion instead.

Looks like Kyoto has opened a new shop. So they have 3 shops altogether now.

The newly renovated one is at Albion St and the rooms are amazing.

I chose Lolita and went for 30mins, but once in the room and closer inspection she is small petite glamour type.

So extended to 45 mins. She is too sexy not to.

face: 9.5

body: 9

service: 7.5

freshness: 9

Picture is accurate but age is not. She is 22 and not 25 as advertised.

Inexperienced type but eager to please, tight pussy with minimal bush, responsive nipples when sucked. A top punt if you like them young fresh and very pretty. Also good GFE.

Price: $210/45mins for shower service, BBBJ, sex.

https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au.../lolita-china/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Lenka.
    I assume you are talking about Sakura?
    Didn’t know they had a 3rd shop...

I checked this place out for the first time about a month ago and was honestly surprised by the quality. They seem to be sporting ‘smaller’ size girls too. For this punters who like pocket rockets.

Thought the third place was in Penrith? So, wouldn't that make it 4?

Banned
    @dipper. Sakura has moved to Albion St,but they have another shop in Surry Hills. So 3 shops in the same area.

They also have taller ladies now as Joy looked great in lineup too, but Lolita too good to pass up.

@Omni. Yes so 4.

Many choices now in the city with 3 Kyoto shops, 5* and Top 127. 2 Ginza shops also but booking is a must as non existent lineup or not much choice.

Banned
    The old 43 Albion St was medieval with ladies to match . So is 57 Reservoir St still open ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool. Even more choice. A seemingly endless supply of lovely women for Sydney !
    And you say she is mid 20s and not mid 30s.
    Price isnt that competitive for what is basically premium not diamond service, but thats the city for you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hhhhmm good info so is 57 Reservoir Street is there ? damn 3 shop business must be booming ... Kyoto and 43 Albion St have always been a mystery to me both extremely popular every time I go there always several punters ... but not many review ... probably wanna keep it a secret

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydii View Post
    The old 43 Albion St was medieval with ladies to match . So is 57 Reservoir St still open ?
    ---

57 is close for a month for renovation and the sakura girls moved to 43 xcity. so, soon three shops again in the city.

Banned
    What about the fish tank ? Bring back the Oscar pls. I was quite fond of that thing when
    Gordon use to run that shop for previous owner.

Banned
    @spy. 57 Sakura is now closed and has moved to 43 Albion. 43 Albion is brand new now.

@bay. I asked Lolita and she said 22. She looks young. All the top quality ladies are in the city. Price is not that important, I go for top notch looks ladies only.

@fox. Yeah Kyoto has made the industry interesting. Their aggressive recruitment mid 2017 was amazing. It was so popular that time especially.

@NC3. That is correct.

Also went back to Stiletto tonight. Amazing lineup. At least 3 ladies I would be happy with.
    Ended up with literally the hottest girl in the industry. Fresh from Europe with toned size 8, flat tummy, glamorous beautiful face, natural C Cup bust, leggy over 175cm tall, curvy bum slim waist, white skin, etc.
    Review soon, but face 10, body 10 and service 8.5. $340/45mins is not cheap but its good to be back.