Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tian Xin Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    She said she was from HK but clearly wasn't.. eventually told me where she was from.. somewhere in Mainland China.. probably long gone back there now .. things changed when the owner & sister shop @ Rocklea got busted.. momo's Australian wechat hasn't been active since December..
    She was from mainland China and was mid-30’s. She was on a 2 year visa which she would be about 4-6 months off expiry if the dates she told me were correct. She was keen on Sydney so may have gone there. She was very intent on staying in Australia and must get married ASAP and have a baby was her line so likely someone took her up on it. That or she ran out of alfoil 😂

Personally Amy was for me the better option.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually I know that coco is still around and working at beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge.. But the one I was looking for was momo... Anybody got any news please let me know. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-O-seven View Post
    Actually I know that coco is still around and working at beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge.. But the one I was looking for was momo... Anybody got any news please let me know. Cheers.
    Coco and MoMo were living together at Sunnybank. Coco may still be in contact with her.

This is highly unreliable info but I believe MoMo worked at a parlour on Boundary Rd West End at one point. Not much but trying to throw the few bones I have for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank for sharing,lucky dip right ,sound great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi guys i am a newbie here. May I get the address of this tian xin massage place you guys are praising of?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by howareyoukk View Post
    hi guys i am a newbie here. May I get the address of this tian xin massage place you guys are praising of?
    At the shops at Runcorn on Beenleigh Rd. Next door to the Japanese restaurant

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    I used to frequent this shop a bit back in 19.
    I'm going to head back in one of these days.
    Anyone here have a favourite or tip from there?

Cheers boys.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had one visit late last year on a Saturday night. The ML had a lot of miles on the clock. Wouldn't return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funboy - you'll be offerred full menu here but as the horse said usually mutton dressed up as lamb.
    Leave it for the old codgers BYVMD

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I was here the lady was washing her pussy out in sink was enough for me and left

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Last time I was here the lady was washing her pussy out in sink was enough for me and left
    This is the best quote I've seen on this forum lololol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On the bright side at least she washed it!!

Wonder how many give it a quick clean with a wet wipe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    On the bright side at least she washed it!!

Wonder how many give it a quick clean with a wet wipe.
    that is foul.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    personally wouldn't recommend this place, been there twice, saw 2 ladies both good looking for their age.

however the massage was extremely poor and the fact that they always overprice their extras for you to negotiate turns me off...

anyways, option 2 I had was 70, she asked for 100 and sounded like I got a bargain and was unwilling to do was a complete joke, yet other girls I know worked there told me they would even do it for 50, felt ripped off

to top it all off, bloody dirty shop in my opinion, sometimes a bucket of water shares between 2-3 guys and I saw it!!!
    Woo, thanks bro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234