Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tian Xin Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I recall an ML having the condoms hidden in a tissue box.
    I don't know where these condoms were from. They looked new but were not wrapped.
    I always have and use my own.
    Better that way. I get to use condoms that suit me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Y, to hide them from the boys in blue if they decided to pop in?
    Probably so. Apparently they would not look in wrapped up foil lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone been here of late ?
    the WeChat pictures get better but we all know how factual they can be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    anyone been here of late ?
    the WeChat pictures get better but we all know how factual they can be.
    Part of a group. Girls rotated thru there & other locations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tian xin

They recently got searched again... Cops came with uv lights to scan the place... But did not find anything... I would stay away from here if I were u guys.. Seems this place have been visited by the boys in blue a few times in the past too... Probably someone is keeping a keen eye on this place..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. I've been there for a booked session from 6pm but got cold feet as the small restaurant had table n chairs up to their door with families waiting for their dinner.

My thoughts, I can see why the boys in blue would be visiting them frequently, local shops I'd say would be making most complaints n documenting how many punters enter the shop. U never know maybe they're helping the boys profile us! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-O-seven View Post
    They recently got searched again... Cops came with uv lights to scan the place... But did not find anything... I would stay away from here if I were u guys.. Seems this place have been visited by the boys in blue a few times in the past too... Probably someone is keeping a keen eye on this place..
    Hi 007, which shop do you own?
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahahahahaha are you serious, QLD cops came and searched,with a uv light. bit too much TV i think mate. the walls and floor in that joint would be covered in DNA.
    but hey thanks anyway, furken cracker.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol... I was in one shop recently and you didn't need a UV light to see the "DNA" on the walls.. Thought to myself.. after taking note of the massage table position.. quite impressive making a 2+ metre launch to hit the back wall..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    lol... I was in one shop recently and you didn't need a UV light to see the "DNA" on the walls.. Thought to myself.. after taking note of the massage table position.. quite impressive making a 2+ metre launch to hit the back wall..
    The ML was meant to cleanup my mess...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been this shop if that really did happen which I highly doubt they would of found on wall to wall as it a dirty joint and not been cleaned for years lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the more that these other shop owners are putting shit on this place, the more I think it must be worth a visit.

might have to work up to the 2.5 metre shot though
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    the more that these other shop owners are putting shit on this place, the more I think it must be worth a visit.

might have to work up to the 2.5 metre shot though
    You get the wall you get 1 free massage on next visit.

Part of the problem with this place was/is girls with highly questionable hygiene standards. You only need to look at the reports on these and other forums to find out more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro I wished I did! If I did, I'd make sure I cater for the blocks from this forum 😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I own the shop next to your mum's shop... 🤭 🤭 🤭... If u dont trust me... Then don't...its your right and your choice.. But no need to be a smart ass...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, Just wondering if anybody knows if the two girls Koko and Momo are still around these days and whiich shop can I find them these days? If anybody has any info, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, Just wondering if anybody knows if the two girls Koko and Momo are still around these days and whiich shop can I find them these days? If anybody has any info, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
    It was on Locanto. The ad was from one of the old Tian Xin accounts. Think it was like 957 massage the account name.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Tav for the info.. But i was looking for momo and she wasn't there.. The coco there wasn't the same person as b4.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Y99AY6

Thanks Tav for the info.. But i was looking for momo and she wasn't there.. The coco there wasn't the same person as b4.
    Is coco the girl from HK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterstart View Post
    Is coco the girl from HK?
    She said she was from HK but clearly wasn't.. eventually told me where she was from.. somewhere in Mainland China.. probably long gone back there now .. things changed when the owner & sister shop @ Rocklea got busted.. momo's Australian wechat hasn't been active since December..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast