Thread: Massage of Angels

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage of Angels

There's a little massage shop in Logan across the Pacific highway from a large shopping centre. All Asian ladies, mostly boilers but there sometimes are hotties. They do the normal 1 pineapple and 2 pineapple options. Its kinda discreet and close to me so I just had a go at them all to see there is a diamond in the rough. I normally just start asking about options as soon as they walk into the room, no messint around so I can't comment on their massage skills....

Selina - slim young pretty and boring kept pulling away when went for a feel, did the 2 pineapple and was disappointed as she just did it because she had to. She is pretty and clean so she's ok.

Sara - short slim boiler and kinda boring, 2 pineapple and she was nice I just didn't like her body

Amy - short slim boiler enthusiastic but not that great. A bit too put on and stayed far so couldn't touch. I had her with another lady which i will mention soon but i wouldn't see Amy again.

Wendy - short average build boiler kind of fun. 3 pineapple, cbj with the cling wrap connie. but smelt like somebody took a shit in her mouth. Probs a no go again.

Sometimes there is a Mia - young pretty chunky. I've seen her at another shop a couple of time. I like her, she's pretty cute and fun but she's a bigger girl don't know if she works there anymore. But she's good I've done 3 pineapples. Nice girl and clean which is nice.

Gina - tall, curvy big boobs boiler. Shes fun I've seen her multiple times. But i got over her because she's money hungry so even though she's probably the best there i just won't see her because she annoyed me when she says "you need to pay more money"
    She does the usual 1,2,3 pineapple options. Even 4 pineapples. She's good fun but. I had Amy with this lady. Most ladies are keen for another lady to jump in on the action.

Hope this helps. I've done this with a few shops I'll post more when I have time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks - use to be go to place as close by. havent been for years or since re-opening. Dont think i will bother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by izsikk View Post
    There's a little massage shop in Logan across the Pacific highway from a large shopping centre. All Asian ladies, mostly boilers but there sometimes are hotties. They do the normal 1 pineapple and 2 pineapple options. Its kinda discreet and close to me so I just had a go at them all to see there is a diamond in the rough. I normally just start asking about options as soon as they walk into the room, no messint around so I can't comment on their massage skills....

Selina - slim young pretty and boring kept pulling away when went for a feel, did the 2 pineapple and was disappointed as she just did it because she had to. She is pretty and clean so she's ok.

Sara - short slim boiler and kinda boring, 2 pineapple and she was nice I just didn't like her body

Amy - short slim boiler enthusiastic but not that great. A bit too put on and stayed far so couldn't touch. I had her with another lady which i will mention soon but i wouldn't see Amy again.

Wendy - short average build boiler kind of fun. 3 pineapple, cbj with the cling wrap connie. but smelt like somebody took a shit in her mouth. Probs a no go again.

Sometimes there is a Mia - young pretty chunky. I've seen her at another shop a couple of time. I like her, she's pretty cute and fun but she's a bigger girl don't know if she works there anymore. But she's good I've done 3 pineapples. Nice girl and clean which is nice.

Gina - tall, curvy big boobs boiler. Shes fun I've seen her multiple times. But i got over her because she's money hungry so even though she's probably the best there i just won't see her because she annoyed me when she says "you need to pay more money"
    She does the usual 1,2,3 pineapple options. Even 4 pineapples. She's good fun but. I had Amy with this lady. Most ladies are keen for another lady to jump in on the action.

Hope this helps. I've done this with a few shops I'll post more when I have time.
    Good detailed review mate. Didn’t know about this one, thanks for the heads up.