Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tian Xin Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahah was in area late yesterday needed a a fast fix so gave it another go we must got same lady as she gave me the same questions also offered the lot for $100 but I just wanted the basic and move on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Hahahah was in area late yesterday needed a a fast fix so gave it another go we must got same lady as she gave me the same questions also offered the lot for $100 but I just wanted the basic and move on
    And here I was thinking I was her one and only true love 💖 If you tell her you will think about it like I did the offer goes to $50. Likewise I declined as a) mood killed and b) she had already opened the doms and wrapped them all in foil- go back to point a 👍 Think after all that time to avoid completely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Surprisingly they had a new girl yesterday.

Young, fresh and pretty.

She told me she's from Sydney and will only be there for a day.

But thinking of moving here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss the old boss here. If anyone sees her at any other shops let me know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which one? T***?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she was good to me😪

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Yes she was good to me😪
    Sent you a PM that may help 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I miss the old boss here. If anyone sees her at any other shops let me know.
    I have some news on her but your inbox is full mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Inbox ready... Mate. Tell me some good news about my fav mamasan.😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went back last week after a query on Locanto that brand new staff were there and some PM’s with a fellow punter that there were indeed new staff.

Walked in and greeted by two younger girls than the ones before. One I thought was very attractive with piggy tails so good start.

Basically first question I got asked was which girl with menu right up front at a premium price no discretion really from them- their slight ‘code’ really would not fool anyone. Declined as the brothels down the road far cheaper and no chance of getting caught with your pants down lol

I reckon that I will not be going back there again ever- just too blatant now and expensive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Went back last week after a query on Locanto that brand new staff were there and some PM’s with a fellow punter that there were indeed new staff.

Walked in and greeted by two younger girls than the ones before. One I thought was very attractive with piggy tails so good start.

Basically first question I got asked was which girl with menu right up front at a premium price no discretion really from them- their slight ‘code’ really would not fool anyone. Declined as the brothels down the road far cheaper and no chance of getting caught with your pants down lol

I reckon that I will not be going back there again ever- just too blatant now and expensive.
    Guess they really like eating pineapples...how big was their appetite?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lightnin View Post
    Guess they really like eating pineapples...how big was their appetite?
    A whole farm! Got a pm that one fellow punter went there very recently and they are back to the two worn out ones again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noticed the wechat advertising recently and the descriptions sound good. Since the new owners have we got attractive under 30s or is it the same type?
    happy to take good info via pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I need to get in this weekend to try as close to home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes have been seeing the Wechat ads and they do look good, at least in the past they have always posted real photos, so would be interesting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my favourite shop in the past when c*** was still here. Will be making a return here soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because they advertised new management n girls, i decided to return after a long while. I booked and when I arrived after dark, the cafe/restaurant was packed with people with tables n chairs all the way under the walk way. Worst is families were sitting right in front of the enterance enjoying their dinner n seeing punters walk in and out - not my cuppa tea!

Maybe next time or find time during the day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by riversite15 View Post
    One of my favourite shop in the past when c*** was still here. Will be making a return here soon.
    Read the reports on her on other forums. She would open all the condoms in the morning and rewrap them in foil where they could sit the whole day. After reading that I avoided the place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Y, to hide them from the boys in blue if they decided to pop in?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More like re use them heard before girl washed it in warm water then went to use fuck that won’t go back unless new girls

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast