Thread: Any rnt around Meadowbank ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any rnt around Meadowbank ?

Looking for rnt around Meadowbank area. Spanish , Italian or just b2b

Is there any shops ? It is ok to drive shortly.

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's one possibly on Church St near Top Ryde. Looks like it could be RnT but I haven't noticed any reviews.

Try shop 1, 66 constitution rd meadowbank massage

Banned
    One shop only, I heard. Will ask exactly where

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oka View Post
    Looking for rnt around Meadowbank area. Spanish , Italian or just b2b

Is there any shops ? It is ok to drive shortly.

Thanks
    There is a shop called CK King Massage at 3/27 Bank Street, Meadowbank. Haven't been there for a while but last time I was there the prices were $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. Last time I was there they had Chinese, Thai, Taiwanese & Korean girls mostly in their early to mid 20's not sure if that has changed since though.

Also there is Top Ryde Massage at 38 church St, Ryde. Prices are $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. They have mixed Asian nationalities but mostly chinese & thai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    There is a shop called CK King Massage at 3/27 Bank Street, Meadowbank. Haven't been there for a while but last time I was there the prices were $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. Last time I was there they had Chinese, Thai, Taiwanese & Korean girls mostly in their early to mid 20's not sure if that has changed since though.

Also there is Top Ryde Massage at 38 church St, Ryde. Prices are $40 for 30min and $60 for 1hr. They have mixed Asian nationalities but mostly chinese & thai
    Have you been to Top Ryde massage? I may move to that area soon and seems to be only good option there. I've heard there is nothing decent on West Ryde

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    Have you been to Top Ryde massage? I may move to that area soon and seems to be only good option there. I've heard there is nothing decent on West Ryde
    Only once as i think it is either a new shop or taken over by new management and wanted to try it out as I was in the area. Its only a small shop with 4 or 5 smallish massage rooms. The day I went in they had 4 girls working with a mix of Asian nationalities but mostly chinese and thai but they do have Taiwanese, Japanese, malaysian girls.

Its not the best but wasn't bad either, i'd rate it 7/10 overall. Just your typical Asian suburban massage shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only once as i think it is either a new shop or taken over by new management and wanted to try it out as I was in the area. Its only a small shop with 4 or 5 smallish massage rooms. The day I went in they had 4 girls working with a mix of Asian nationalities but mostly chinese and thai but they do have Taiwanese, Japanese, malaysian girls.

Its not the best but wasn't bad either, i'd rate it 7/10 overall. Just your typical Asian suburban massage shop
    Fair enough, thanks mate, I may try it once I move to the area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

i should try that meadown bank one then ;)

thanks i may try this week