Thread: Best ass in Ginza???

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best ass in Ginza???

Hello fellow punters,

Im pretty new to the punting scene and dont do this much often but I've been itching for a visit to Ginza again. Ive been there twice and seen Boa and Anna. Both had nice firm asses. So i was wondering who else has a bootylicious booty that looks great in doggstyle and reverse cowgirl?? Would love a few suggestions.

Thank you and happy punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give Snowy a go. She has sexy ass and know how to use it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alig987 View Post
    Give Snowy a go. She has sexy ass and know how to use it.
    yeah i was thinking about her too. thanks alig987

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

Im pretty new to the punting scene and dont do this much often but I've been itching for a visit to Ginza again. Ive been there twice and seen Boa and Anna. Both had nice firm asses. So i was wondering who else has a bootylicious booty that looks great in doggstyle and reverse cowgirl?? Would love a few suggestions.

Who got a better ass thnx boa or anna Nd who's prettier? I like body to be abit cuvry but toned.

Agree with snowys ass just prefcet for doggy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jay by far but too bad she aint there anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Snowy has a big ass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    guess snowy it is then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    shit...
    already decided to visit NANA this week, and now Snowy jump into my mind....did a bit search, not that much review of Snowy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what you guys mean by toned ass, is that a big chubby, or a bit large.
    i notice some women have flat butt not as good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How was your session with Boa? I had session with Boa once but for me it was below Ginza standard. Very nice body but no CIM and no attempt for 2nd shot. Maybe it's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

Did one AR on her, but that was when Sophia was in the room as well, lol~~ And yes, she's got a really nice was. Perfect for reverse CG, in my opinion~~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Did one AR on her, but that was when Sophia was in the room as well, lol~~ And yes, she's got a really nice was. Perfect for reverse CG, in my opinion~~
    Thanks OmniMime. Yes I received same service but I don't do DATY but got DD instead. So really no CIM I guess. If she does then I'll definitely return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alig987 View Post
    How was your session with Boa? I had session with Boa once but for me it was below Ginza standard.
    Not just you alig. I had an hour with Boa about a month ago. Worst session I’ve had in 18 months going to Ginza. And the ONLY bad session I’ve had there.

Got stuck in that tiny room that used to be a bathroom. I’m 186cm (6/2 in the old) and I could barely move. Boa was tired, disinterested, lazy and boring.

I told Wilson on the way out — when he asked me how it went. He didn’t seem too interested either. I don’t go to Ginza often enough for them to regard me as a regular, so I don’t expect any special treatment.

YMMV, but for me, Boa is a No-er.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Not just you alig. I had an hour with Boa about a month ago. Worst session I’ve had in 18 months going to Ginza. And the ONLY bad session I’ve had there.

Got stuck in that tiny room that used to be a bathroom. I’m 186cm (6/2 in the old) and I could barely move. Boa was tired, disinterested, lazy and boring.

I told Wilson on the way out — when he asked me how it went. He didn’t seem too interested either. I don’t go to Ginza often enough for them to regard me as a regular, so I don’t expect any special treatment.

YMMV, but for me, Boa is a No-er.
    Nothing wrong with her services if you respect her boundary. Probably one of the most geninue Korean out there.

She not the type of girl will let you push over maybe she's not your style of play.

She's friend with romi !!

Yes agree nice ass Lol!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I expect Wilson was trying to absorb your comments in the context of what have generally been highly positive comments from punters about her.

Happens to all of us if you punt long enough excepting a couple of reviewers here on the forum where it is a never ending line of nyphomaniac goddesses.

No different to my comments on Irene at M5. To me, she was miserable. To some other punters, she is a goddess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve seen Boa three times and never had an issue she’s a interesting girl and got an interesting story once you get to know her. Her face is not the best but she’s got an amazing body

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I’ve seen Boa three times and never had an issue she’s a interesting girl and got an interesting story once you get to know her. Her face is not the best but she’s got an amazing body
    Actually I thought her face is quite good. She is genuinely hot.

But I have to agree with Speechwriter on the service. Not for me.
    Wasn't a bad service by any means but just wasn't to the level of other Ginza girls.