I heard 30 chard road brookvale has changed owner and has recruited a few high quality Chinese girls. I have decided give it a try. So I go on its website http://30brookvale.com/ to have a look the roster.Bella catches my eye immediately. Her innocent eyes in the photo makes me want to hug her right away. Click in her profile and look at her other photos. She looks amazing in every photo. But I know it maybe the effect of PS. I prepare myself that she may not be that beautiful as photos. Anyway, I book her for 30 mins to try and make my move to 30brookvale straight away.

I park my car at their secret undercover parking and walk up to the side door. A beautiful lady (can tell she is the owner) welcomes me warm at the door. She has very good attitude which make me feeling that I will have a good session today. I told her I have a booking with Bella. She leads me to her room and knocks the door.

Bella opens the door. When I see her, my heart is stop and "WOW,WTF" is all over my head. She looks exactly the same as the photo. She looks beautiful and elegant, around 30 years old, about 168cm high, over 170cm with the sexy high heel. She is slim with long legs and C cup tits. With the pink lingerie on, she looks like a Victoria model. No kidding!! But base on my previous experience, most of the beautiful model looking girl is lack of service. However, she surprise me immediately with a very warm hug and kiss to welcome and thanks me to choose her.

Door closes. She holds my hand and leads me sit down at the sofa and chats with me. She has very good attitude. She told me this is her own room. Now, I notice that the room looks like a normal girl's family room. It's tidy. There is a brand new 2 seats white sofa and a clothes rack with a few sexy lingerie and her normal clothes hanging there. During my years of brothel experiences, It's my first time to feel that I`m in my girlfriend's room, not in a brothel. It's a new level of GFE to me.

She asks me to shower with her after a few mins chat. She helps me take off clothes and I take off hers. Woo, her nature c cup tits are so perfect. It just big enough to play around. I have to mention her pink nipples. It looks so fresh and long enough for sucking. She got a tight sexy apple bottom too. She told me she is a dancer when she is young. No wonder her body is so perfect and there is no unnecessary fat. Her skin is white and smooth like silk.

Time to try her service now. She cleans my front and back well in the shower. And then she knees down and give me a good 3 mins BBBJ. It was slow and intensive. It is DT as well. It's a good signal. After shower, she drys me and we back on the bed. When I lie down, she starts with DFK me while her hands is playing my bro. After a few mins DFK, she starts kissing my neck, nipple and then keep going south. During the whole process. she keeps her eyes on my eyes. Look at me like a GF is pleasing her lover. This is my best BBBJ ever had. The pace and tension is just perfect. She knows when to DT and when to slow down. She keeps my bro at the best status and give me the best enjoyment. After a good 5 mins BBBJ, she lifts my legs. Yes, she is attacking my Ahole. Rimming is part of her service. I enjoy it so much. I looked at the clock, and ask her to extend the session to one hour. She looks at me with an exciting eyes and then take her focuses back to my body.

Times fly. After the amazing licking. She suddenly trun her body around, and then give me a good DT. She slowly put her body upside down, and lay her legs on the well. This is a WOW to me. What cant she do? That position is getting me excited. After a few mins of the high difficulty DT, I open her legs. Her pink pussy looks so fresh. I start DATY on her. She seems so enjoy it as she starts shouting. Her pussy is getting wet. I put my finger into her pussy and start fingering while my mouth on her suck-able pink nipple. her nipple is so sensitive. Getting longer and longer, and she cant stop shouting. I never have fun like this. I ask her to extend half hour more. She got it and keep giving me the eyes which is full of love and excitement.

As I know I have long enough time to play with her, I ask her to stop for awhile and wear her other sexy lingerie which hang on the clothes rack. There is a few set of role play lingerie. I ask her put on a red sexy one and wear a boot. I push her back to the bed and start 69. Playing her Ahole as well. She really love BBBJ and licking balls. You can tell she is so enjoy her job. After one hour of playing, I get into the mission part. Of course she is good at every position, and her pussy is wet all the time. After Doggie, cowgirl, MISH etc. I love MISH the most, because you can see her beautiful face and hold her long legs. When I almost finsih, she take my bro out and take off the cup. And then give me CIM. WOW, she is so hungry for cum. When I fill her mouth. She looks at me with the satisfied eyes.

At last, she clean me up in the shower and hug and kiss before my leaving.

In conclusion, she is just a perfect girl with beautiful face, fantastic service and amazing attitude. Highly recommend to people who is into a beautiful elegant model with slim and tall body with average tits and bottom. The GFE service is the top in the industry.

I have gotten alot services from her includes Shower together, BBBJ in shower, DFK, GFE, BBBJ, DT, Rimming on both, Fingering, DATY, 69, CIM, squirting. I think she can provide almost any services you ask. Asking doesn't hurt, right?

she is the best one I have ever meet so far. She is the star. My half hour session turns out to 1.5 hour. I think you need about 2 hours to experience her whole fantastic service because she told me she can do squirting too. Damn, I miss that. I have to go back for more.