Thread: Vitality Charm Massage - Tammy (WOW!!!)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vitality Charm Massage - Tammy (WOW!!!)

Hello fellow punters,

Had a long day at work and wanted to wind down with a massage. Thought about hitting QVB massage and getting the mamasan double but the fact that they dont have a shower always turned me off. So i decided with 227 Broadway. Booked Tammy for half an hour although I wanted a longer session. But half an hour is fine enough.

Went to the shop and met the mama-dude, payed 95 bucks for half and hour and met with the pretty and bodacious Tammy. Wow did she look hot, with her big boobs in a nice floral dress.

So onto the shower, washed myself and waited for her tammy to come back. She comes back and on with the massage.

The one thing i like about Tammy is that she likes to get naked right at the start of the massage. Man, her tits, guys, dudes..... u have to see them to believe me.... they are amazing. Soft perfectly shaped and those nice perky nipples

Part one was pretty good. She's apparently training to be an actual masseuse so the massage was good.

Then on to part 2, only had 15 minutes left but what a 15 minutes they turned out to be!!!! Tammy lays next to me and she takes of her tiny thong snd is fully naked. My face is in between her boobs and my hands are playing with her chunky ass. She's slowly caressing my dick and im rock hard in no time.

Man her nipples feels so good to suck!!!!! im sucking her nipples and she goes crazy and starts kissing my neck. I ask for spanish and she agrees. She oils her tits and off we go, me grinding my dick between those tits. Five minutes left on the clock and she starts jerking me off with her nipples tickling the head of my dick..... and i couldn't handle it and blew my load all over her magnificent tits.

Man Next time im booking an hour and im gonna play with those tits alot more. oh and she had the meatiest pussy as well

Do give her a try, or dont ( better if you dont cause it's already so hard to get a booking with her )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review! I think I saw her once about a month ago but I wasn't sure if she was Tammy. I think I will check her out now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    from 227,

Tammy, Thailand, 160cm, dress 8, curvy 35D-25-36, milky silky skin, age 25
    (Cheerful. Massage 7, GFE 7-9, English 7, Conversation 8)
    (Beautiful busty, Japanese AV girl looking, long dark hair, open minded)

Did you pay for the cbj extra?
    For 15 mins only, i believe you DO have a lot of fun from this 35D beauty. Happy for you. Wish everyone will have the same fun in the future.

From my mail, Tammy has been one of the more popular girl at 227!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review Adhish!

I don’t punt that often nowadays but have seen Tammy ages ago and it sounds like her service levels are as great as ever!

Outgoing, friendly, chatty girl.... confident in her sexy curves.... her boobs literally two bags of fun... naked during the massage (LOVE that!!)

I’ve never had Spanish or any “open minded” extras (understand YMMV) but your experience sounds mind blowing! I’ll have to try her again & report back.

Have a great week,
    Biethestarr

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    Hello fellow punters,

Had a long day at work and wanted to wind down with a massage. Thought about hitting QVB massage and getting the mamasan double but the fact that they dont have a shower always turned me off. So i decided with 227 Broadway. Booked Tammy for half an hour although I wanted a longer session. But half an hour is fine enough.

Went to the shop and met the mama-dude, payed 95 bucks for half and hour and met with the pretty and bodacious Tammy. Wow did she look hot, with her big boobs in a nice floral dress.

So onto the shower, washed myself and waited for her tammy to come back. She comes back and on with the massage.

The one thing i like about Tammy is that she likes to get naked right at the start of the massage. Man, her tits, guys, dudes..... u have to see them to believe me.... they are amazing. Soft perfectly shaped and those nice perky nipples

Part one was pretty good. She's apparently training to be an actual masseuse so the massage was good.

Then on to part 2, only had 15 minutes left but what a 15 minutes they turned out to be!!!! Tammy lays next to me and she takes of her tiny thong snd is fully naked. My face is in between her boobs and my hands are playing with her chunky ass. She's slowly caressing my dick and im rock hard in no time.

Man her nipples feels so good to suck!!!!! im sucking her nipples and she goes crazy and starts kissing my neck. I ask for spanish and she agrees. She oils her tits and off we go, me grinding my dick between those tits. Five minutes left on the clock and she starts jerking me off with her nipples tickling the head of my dick..... and i couldn't handle it and blew my load all over her magnificent tits.

Man Next time im booking an hour and im gonna play with those tits alot more. oh and she had the meatiest pussy as well

Do give her a try, or dont ( better if you dont cause it's already so hard to get a booking with her )

Thanks for posting your review, think I'll need to try her out.

She sounds good, I tried Jasmine out recently and she was good