Thread: C Yuan Yuan Diseased

Banned

C Yuan Yuan Diseased

I had a session with C Yuan Yuan two months ago session was ok but when we got intimate I noticed some red flags. She had really bad breath that smelt like moth balls for a lack of a better description. She proceeded to give me bbbj and I avoided dfk for obvious reasons.

So fast forward a few weeks I noticed some white bumps on my dick. Thought it was pimples but it didn't go away.

Just got it checked out today by a doc and to confirm I have a STD.
    Doc says will clear with medicine but lesson learnt. Brothers be careful when punting and use protection at all times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sifoo View Post
    I had a session with C Yuan Yuan two months ago session was ok but when we got intimate I noticed some red flags. She had really bad breath that smelt like moth balls for a lack of a better description. She proceeded to give me bbbj and I avoided dfk for obvious reasons.

So fast forward a few weeks I noticed some white bumps on my dick. Thought it was pimples but it didn't go away.

Doc says will clear with medicine but lesson learnt. Brothers be careful when punting and use protection at all times.
    Care to share what type of STD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Care to share what type of STD?
    At least he won’t be bothered by those pesky moths!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does moth ball smell anyways but that’s just horrifying, she’s on the M5 rooster today, maybe you should let M5 management know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All his posts bag out M5/G42 ?!?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Must be a competitor

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Lol just had a look. All his posts are negative and bags out 42 and M5N.

Looks like a fake post.

I might of believed him if he had a more balanced review of establishments.

Hey, Jesse here

You do know everyone here knows who you are right? Your post history can't be more obvious.

You replied today in our other thread about Megan saying it is fake picture, I will post what I replied there here:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...xy-big-bum-bum

Another fake picture...
    Hi, Jesse here. We asked the girl to show us the photo without blur. I did google reverse image search myself as well just to be sure, no matches with any other photos on the web. It is her.

So please kindly go back to focus on your own business.

You are saying you booked her 2 months ago, got STD only a few weeks after, and only got it checked today? I'm sorry but I'm calling BS.

All our girls are tested every 3 months as per health standards and the records show you didn't even book Yuanyuan. Asked the daytime reception as well, checked your phone number, and he said you once made a booking with her but cancelled at last minute.

So again, please kindly troll someone else.

And as for now, you are banned again from both shops. We gave you a second chance, let you come yesterday to book Ashley without drama, and still today you went mental again. We've had enough.
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 24-07-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

By all means if its real than ur warning is much appreciated.
    But Bro ur an absolute cun&t if ur spreading fake news like this which I believe has been proven bj Jess and the credibility of ur post history.
    You would be ruining the girls livelihood and not to mention show some fuking human decency and respect man.
    sigh at ppl like u.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can we delete this post please
    There is a forum rule that forbids silly claims about STDs
    This thread is a sign that 42 Gladesville is a fantastic shop. Jesse is a fantastic manager.
    And things can only get better once No 5 Marrickville comes under the same management team
    Lets all pay a visit to these two great shops, show them our support from such underhanded competitors remarks

And please delete this post asap

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Incorrect description

I visited her yesterday and nothing is like main post described. Even though I didn’t do DFK but I didn’t notice anything abnormal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Such fake report is not fair to the WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Can we delete this post please
    There is a forum rule that forbids silly claims about STDs
    This thread is a sign that 42 Gladesville is a fantastic shop. Jesse is a fantastic manager.
    And things can only get better once No 5 Marrickville comes under the same management team
    Lets all pay a visit to these two great shops, show them our support from such underhanded competitors remarks

And please delete this post asap
    I second that.
    Useless post should be deleted as giving a wrong idea to others

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yikes, had me worried there for a minute, glad management responded to this quickly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing to gain from posting stuff like you did Sifoo. If you have such information, tell the management and follow it up if you want. Bad breath? Not acceptable so..Tell her or tell the boss...don't tell all of Sydney you moron.

Well done Jesse!

Got things under control here, as most brothers already pointed out , OP clearly has ulterior motives and his posting history said it all.

Admin please delete this thread now! Not fair for the young lady and the shop.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well done Jesse!

Got things under control here, as most brothers already pointed out , OP clearly has ulterior motives and his posting history said it all.

Admin please delete this thread now! Not fair for the young lady and the shop.

Cheers
    Threads like this doesn’t harm the business for the shop and the girl, it actually turns into an advantage, good publicity, with so many positive responses, moreover the OP is banned, so everyone knows which side admin is on !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I would leave the post here so everyone can read fully and see that the member is fake and deceitful