Thread: Yoyo - sexy, busty and very orgasmic........and very naughty. PSE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Yoyo - sexy, busty and very orgasmic........and very naughty. PSE.

Took a motorbike ride to 7 Cowper today and saw Yoyo in the line up.

She is a very attractive, mid 30's Chinese girl who works at the shop at least once each week. Her best attributes are her friendly personality, large natural D cup breasts and her orgasmic, naked pussy.

Yoyo is a sexy looking girl. Her face just says "sex." Good body, natural D cups, very soft huge boobs, long hair and she has pretty look about her. Pretty hot but in a "fuck me I am a dirty girl " kind of way.

One thing I liked about the start of the session was that the room was cold and she was shivering after the shower so I offered her to wear my fleece, unzipped to keep warm. She seemed happy that I cared about keeping her warm and we spent the first 5 minutes embraced in a good french kiss">DFK session with her on top, those lovely tits dangling out of my fleece jacket whilst I played with them through the material and also bare. That was enough to get me very hard. Something about playing with tits through clothing really turns me on.

She has a really soft fully shaved pink pussy and the highlight of the session was when she had given me a very good bbbj, I dommed up, she turned round, lifted her arse in the air with those bare pussy lips protruding out and I inserted a finger and slowly finger fucked her from behind. She got very juicy and once she was nicely warmed up a very vigorous doggy session ensued. She is an awesome fuck, as I dogged her she turned her head around and DFK'd me as I slammed her pretty hard first in kneeling doggy, then pulled her arse to the end of the bed and did some standing doggie and then laid down behind her and dogged her lying down. She gave PSE and I returned the favour. Sometimes I find PSE hard as the expectation to follow the girls lead and perform sometimes gets the better of me but today it really got me in the mood for the long hard fucking session which ensued.

After the sweaty, vigorous doggie session I asked her to climb on top and she proceeded to fuck me hard, wiggling her pussy from side to side to get herself juiced up and she had her first orgasm whilst on top. We had a bit of a rest and I wanted to DATY her. She wiped her pussy juices clean with a wetwipe and I started a slow lick and tongue fuck and she went off like a firework. Bucking and shaking, moaning, she really got into it and within a few minutes she had orgasmed again. Things were heating up nicely so I stayed down at the Y and got her off again pretty easily. A very orgasmic girl.

The hour was coming to an end so I took off the dom and got her to lie down for the finale. I started to jack myself off telling her that I would cum on her tits but to get me there she must tongue flick the end of my cock as I wanked myself in her mouth. She happily obliged and I moved her hand down to her very wet pussy and did some motions to ask her to masturbate. Most girls won't do that or will go through the motions but as I fucked her face she was working really hard at stimulating her pussy and she was getting very worked up. I pumped her mouth hard and finger fucked her whilst she vigorously massaged both her clit and her pussy hole until she came again with one final strong orgasm. What a sight that was. Awesome.

In return, I shot a decent load all over her chest and rubbed it in like a good moisturising cream until her tits were all sticky with cum then I licked her clean, much to her amusement. She laughed and also looked at me like I was crazy.

Overall an awesome PSE session with a very busty, attractive girl that has a lot of experience, knows how to please and also loves to orgasm hard.

Busty, attractive, sexy, orgasmic. ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Yoyo ticks all the boxes.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Took a motorbike ride to 7 Cowper today and saw Yoyo in the line up.

She is a very attractive, mid 30's Chinese girl who works at the shop at least once each week. Her best attributes are her friendly personality, large natural D cup breasts and her orgasmic, naked pussy.

Yoyo is a sexy looking girl. Her face just says "sex." Good body, natural D cups, very soft huge boobs, long hair and she has pretty look about her. Pretty hot but in a "fuck me I am a dirty girl " kind of way.

One thing I liked about the start of the session was that the room was cold and she was shivering after the shower so I offered her to wear my fleece, unzipped to keep warm. She seemed happy that I cared about keeping her warm and we spent the first 5 minutes embraced in a good french kiss">DFK session with her on top, those lovely tits dangling out of my fleece jacket whilst I played with them through the material and also bare. That was enough to get me very hard. Something about playing with tits through clothing really turns me on.

She has a really soft fully shaved pink pussy and the highlight of the session was when she had given me a very good bbbj, I dommed up, she turned round, lifted her arse in the air with those bare pussy lips protruding out and I inserted a finger and slowly finger fucked her from behind. She got very juicy and once she was nicely warmed up a very vigorous doggy session ensued. She is an awesome fuck, as I dogged her she turned her head around and DFK'd me as I slammed her pretty hard first in kneeling doggy, then pulled her arse to the end of the bed and did some standing doggie and then laid down behind her and dogged her lying down. She gave PSE and I returned the favour. Sometimes I find PSE hard as the expectation to follow the girls lead and perform sometimes gets the better of me but today it really got me in the mood for the long hard fucking session which ensued.

After the sweaty, vigorous doggie session I asked her to climb on top and she proceeded to fuck me hard, wiggling her pussy from side to side to get herself juiced up and she had her first orgasm whilst on top. We had a bit of a rest and I wanted to DATY her. She wiped her pussy juices clean with a wetwipe and I started a slow lick and tongue fuck and she went off like a firework. Bucking and shaking, moaning, she really got into it and within a few minutes she had orgasmed again. Things were heating up nicely so I stayed down at the Y and got her off again pretty easily. A very orgasmic girl.

The hour was coming to an end so I took off the dom and got her to lie down for the finale. I started to jack myself off telling her that I would cum on her tits but to get me there she must tongue flick the end of my cock as I wanked myself in her mouth. She happily obliged and I moved her hand down to her very wet pussy and did some motions to ask her to masturbate. Most girls won't do that or will go through the motions but as I fucked her face she was working really hard at stimulating her pussy and she was getting very worked up. I pumped her mouth hard and finger fucked her whilst she vigorously massaged both her clit and her pussy hole until she came again with one final strong orgasm. What a sight that was. Awesome.

In return, I shot a decent load all over her chest and rubbed it in like a good moisturising cream until her tits were all sticky with cum then I licked her clean, much to her amusement. She laughed and also looked at me like I was crazy.

Overall an awesome PSE session with a very busty, attractive girl that has a lot of experience, knows how to please and also loves to orgasm hard.

Busty, attractive, sexy, orgasmic. ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Yoyo ticks all the boxes.
    About time - its been to long.

Keep that protein coming. Its good for muscle recovery

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

Shop Owner
    Yoyo nice pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Yoyo~NEW! 24yo 165cm 53kg D cup Gorgeous new Hong Kong girl with amazing service and a nice

Yoyo~NEW!

24yo 165cm 53kg D cup Gorgeous new Hong Kong girl with amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.DO YOU WANT TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE??
    ​​​7 Cowper
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper